Author Topic: Another case of unjust usage of the big red ban button.  (Read 12117 times)

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
Re: The bullshit award goes too.... Who ever just banned me
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 01:31:44 pm »
Funny how you only watch players you have a grudge against or don't like and ignore the disruptive activities of players unknown to yourself, I wish your admin was removed a long time ago in that vote that was held, most people wanted you to go and you magically stayed, what did you do, donate alot of money?

Sorry, who are you? Why would I have a grudge against you?

Also, you ignored two warnings.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 01:48:12 pm »
Didn't quite read all the message in there...

Thought just from the topic name, I must say you deserved that ban.  :rolleyes:
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline kastellan

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CotgS - Children of the green Sun
  • Game nicks: CotgS_Kastellan
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 02:19:25 pm »
Nuffen's cool

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 03:44:21 pm »
+2
No enemies were around, the last enemy who was around, was a samurai clad lancer who I killed, I then proceeded to kill the rouncy she rode and after doing so, immediately I'm killed by the said teamkiller, no enemies were around, it was also near the end of the round.

I've been accidently team killed many times, I've done nothing to the players who done so and even said no problem, discredit me if you wish, I don't exactly class you as someone I've ever had a problem with up until this post.

Suddenly killing an enemies horse, which was called by a team mate without a horse is suddenly something deemed bannable over an intentional teamkill, how screwed up can you get huh?

I believe the actions taken but nuffen to be nothing more but an elaboration on his desire to take action against people he personally holds grudges against, how can such a twisted judgement, ignoring an intentional teamkiller and banning someone for defending themself, be accepted on a server as prominent as EU1?

Remember riddaren I wasn't banned for killing a horse, and apparently you condone him team attacking me, in response for me attacking the called horse, you're condoning team attacking, is your judgement really rational?

No, it is mostly emotional and personal actually and I have already explained why but it seems you didn't take notice.
I'm a bit dissapointed you gave me a -1 instead of saying sorry.

- We had played for months together.
- We didn't knew each other personally but we surely knew each other as players as we are both good ones and play alot.
- When I finally get a personal first impression it is my horse being slashed to death at the start of the round followed by douchbagery comments just because I teamkilled you by mistake the previous round while you were getting ganbanged... that was very upsetting. I felt like I got treated like a noob you had never played with before. Wtf?!

Is that the way to treat someone you have played cRPG with for so long? No, it is the opposite obviously.

To everyone: Think twice before you act stupid or flame at someone or you might turn a possible friend into an enemy and that will do you no good.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 03:48:20 pm by Riddaren »

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 04:26:10 pm »
+1
...while I was slashing the courser he whistled for ... I wanted to get a hit in back ... so I hit his shield multiple times, after I managed to hit him...

Ban was the right answer for this.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 05:00:03 pm »
Sorry, who are you? Why would I have a grudge against you?

Also, you ignored two warnings.

Clearly I didn't notice, I was too busy defending myself, blocking a shielder who tked me the previous round with intent, who started attacking me because I attempted to kill an enemy courser which he whistled for.

Some people suggested I make a kick poll but I'm not the kind of player who likes to interrupt game-play with a poll, and yes I could have waited till the end of the round but clearly I was a bit angry, and yes I should have been kicked, why not, despite defending myself, despite him getting free of your clutches after not only initiate the situation but attack me again, as I mentioned I would have taken the point and ceased hostilities, a straight off ban, and I had not even tk'ed him just seems irrational to me, and an example irresponsible admin power usage.

And Riddaren I apologise for that situation you keep on bringing up about me attacking your horse after you tked me. However reinforcing nuffens ban on me because of the actual situation, the context in which I was banned, shouldn't be affected by past rash actions I may have taken, and no I don't take such actions very often and yes there are many other players who do the same or do worse, I'm in the better half of that spectrum but hey make me out to be satan if you like, it won't matter in this situation, it's simply not relevant.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:06:09 pm by Murmillus_Prime »
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2011, 06:04:10 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Apology accepted.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2011, 07:03:23 pm »
Ban was the right answer for this.

So tell me, if he whom had clear intention to team-kill me the previous round and did so, even when I notify everyone through game chat, no action is taken against him, not even a warn or a kick, yet because I attacked a horse not belonging to him, because I retaliated to him attacking me, that's right he attacks me first and nuffen is watching this yet he doesn't kick him until when, ah lets see when I retaliate and then he kicks me and bans me, I don't know if he did so to him too but I wouldn't expect him to have banned the other guy based on the knowledge of the situation I just provided in the above sentence. Nuffen allowed this to happen until he could incriminate me, and that's my reasoning for believing this is nothing but an example of his over eagerness to press the ban button with flawed biased judgement, even in situations where a simple kick is needed, the punishment not being proportionate to my negative activities.

Some of you support the ban, tell me if you've ever seen a real team-killer at action, then maybe rethink your harsh blunt judgement, I'm not the nicest person in the world but I don't ever go out of my way to be an arsehole.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 07:11:59 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2011, 07:15:34 pm »
So tell me, if he whom had with clear intention team-kill me the previous round and did so, even when I notify everyone through game chat, no action is taken against him, not even a warn or a kick, yet because I attacked a horse not belonging to him, because I retaliated to him attacking me, that's right he attacks me first and you're watching this yet you don't kick him until when, ah lets see when I retaliate and you kick me and ban me, I don't know if you did so to him too but I wouldn't expect you to based on the knowledge of the situation I just provided in the above sentence. Nuffen allowed this to happen until he could incriminate me, and that's my reasoning for believing this is nothing but an example of his over eagerness to press the ban button with flawed biased judgement, even in situations where a simple kick is needed, the punishment not being proportionate to my negative activities.

Some of you support the ban, tell me if you've ever seen a real team-killer at action, then maybe rethink your harsh blunt judgement, I'm not the nicest person in the world but I don't ever go out of my way to be an arsehole.

This is irrelevant, because this was not what happened.
Anyway, this thread is pointless, it wont lead to anything. To get unbanned, you, AS EVERYONE ELSE, needs to post a post on:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,33.0.html
The admin who you have now harassed, namecalled and generally been a dick against, me, is the one who decide how long you will be banned. The guy who you where in a fight with has already done that and is unbanned in two days.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2011, 07:20:56 pm »
This is irrelevant, because this was not what happened.
Anyway, this thread is pointless, it wont lead to anything. To get unbanned, you, AS EVERYONE ELSE, needs to post a post on:
http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/board,33.0.html
The admin who you have now harassed, namecalled and generally been a dick against, me, is the one who decide how long you will be banned. The guy who you where in a fight with has already done that and is unbanned in two days.

Ah, I see so ignore my previous statement where it's evident you admit to watching me yet you fail to recognise your inaction in dealing with his team killing and then team attacking of myself when apparently you were watching me, you tell me this, why didn't you kick him there and then? Not given me the chance to retaliate and not allowing the situation to get out of hand? Just because I have to manual block and he has a shield which he can hold continuously, in your eyes means I'm the aggressor? Lmao, tell you what next time I'll stand there and just let him tk me two rounds in a row, rather that, than a ban.

And no I don't want to go out of my way to attack anyone, even people as irresponsible with power as yourself, but yeah I'm only human and sometimes I get upset and angry.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 07:23:24 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 07:23:10 pm »
Lmao, tell you what next time I'll stand there and just let him tk me two rounds in a row, rather that, than a ban.

I am happy that you will next time observe the rule that "No revenge teamkilling" is allowed.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2011, 07:24:15 pm »
I am happy that you will next time observe the rule that "No revenge teamkilling" is allowed.

More a case of revenge team attacking, to which ended up as a drawn out fight, he couldn't leave it drop after I managed to hit him back once, I had to defend myself from that point on. I never actually killed him.

So quick to come to an incorrect judgement, it's sad people such as yourselves are given these admin positions. Do a little self satisfied thread on how to help the peasants, insert tongue in arse with the admins and suddenly you become an admin!

For instance, call me biased but many people also agree kinngrimm would have made a good fair admin, yet he wasn't made one, yet we get people like you and nuffen rev, people who use their powers too easily without thinking first or assessing the situation properly or in a rational manner, but kinngrimm hasn't got his tongue so far up admins arses that it's coming out of their mouths, that's probably why some decent people are not chosen as admins over relatively decent people such as yourself but also often short-sighted and too quick to judge.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 07:40:40 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2011, 07:35:55 pm »
More a case of revenge team attacking, to which ended up as a drawn out fight, he couldn't leave it drop after I managed to hit him back once, I had to defend myself from that point on. I never actually killed him.

So quick to come to an incorrect judgement, it's sad people such as yourselves are given these admin positions. Do a little self satisfied thread on how to help the peasants, insert tongue in arse with the admins and suddenly you become an admin!

Meh, dont bother making an unban post with that attitude.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2011, 07:38:38 pm »
Meh, dont bother making an unban post with that attitude.

I have just reasons for taking such a stance, I'm not overtly attacking or insulting you as a person, only your judgement, you're not mature enough to take some criticism when it's deserved, and will now further my unjust punishment, reinforcing my stance.

My freedom to play the game/mod to which I enjoy so much I've donated towards has been snatched unfairly from me, how is that not a fair excuse to give criticism towards the perpetrator?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 07:42:49 pm by Murmillus_Prime »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2011, 07:44:11 pm »
+1
I have just reasons for taking such a stance, I'm not overtly attacking or insulting you as a person, only your judgement, you're not mature enough to take some criticism when it's deserved, and will now further my unjust punishment, reinforcing my stance.

My freedom to play the game/mod to which I enjoy so much I've donated towards has been snatched unfairly from me, how is that not a fair excuse to give criticism towards the perpetrator?

I regret to inform you that the rules are not open to much interpretation by Admins, even if they disagree with a rule they must enforce it.

Here is a referesher
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.