Author Topic: Declaration of VVar. - Version 2.0  (Read 32323 times)

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
Re: Declaration of VVar.
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2011, 09:59:26 pm »
Have you ever thought that maybe they just don't want a belligerent-ass neighbor who does stuff like form coalitions to destroy clans on the thinnest pretexts and then threatens people when they won't join?
Unlike the Coalition of the Weak and Feeble, the LLJK/Union alliance has no motives beyond a simple demand for peace and civility.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2011, 10:05:02 pm »
I do not think we were tricked to help them secure their borders.

I cannot speak for anyone else who helped shogunate. But I offered to help when they asked for it, and knew i would get nothing in return. I'd rather have them own land then someone who acts the way lljk does. I know most agree to that as well.
I wasn't talking about northern empire, i was talking about all the other clans. I know you have your own reasons to attack them and that you didn't attack because of shogunate.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 10:06:40 pm by Sharky »

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2011, 10:09:17 pm »
Looks like all of strat will soon see who is a better ally. Hint, LLJK doesn't threaten it's allies into compliance, nor pretend to be allying "out of the goodness of our heart" (who is stupid enough to believe that?) with no gain of our own. We treat our allies like they aren't complete morons, seems like some people are down with that.

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2011, 10:13:00 pm »
We treat our allies like they aren't complete morons
Yeah, there's only room for one pack of complete morons in our alliances, and that position is filled.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2011, 10:15:20 pm »
Looks like all of strat will soon see who is a better ally. Hint, LLJK doesn't threaten it's allies into compliance, nor pretend to be allying "out of the goodness of our heart" (who is stupid enough to believe that?) with no gain of our own. We treat our allies like they aren't complete morons, seems like some people are down with that.
You are either brainwashed by your 200 buddies or are just another part of the LLJK PR machine. Unfortunately i won't be able to compete with your bullcrap since i don't have 200 + forum accounts. I  guess anyone with  reasonable enough judgement will be able to form his own opinion .

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2011, 10:19:47 pm »
You are either brainwashed by your 200 buddies or are just another part of the LLJK PR machine. Unfortunately i won't be able to compete with your bullcrap since i don't have 200 + forum accounts. I  guess anyone with  reasonable enough judgement will be able to form his own opinion .
Actually, Ylca is well known as a criticizer of LLJK and during the dark times of the Ylcan Heresies he actually left the clan because he didn't like how we play. He came back once he realized that LLJK is a lot more fun than boring role-playing and spergin' out. He's pretty much the worst person to accuse of marching in lockstep with every other LLJK member.

He's also probably the most reasonable player we have.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 10:23:31 pm by Slantedfloors »

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2011, 10:22:51 pm »
Unfortunately i won't be able to compete with your bullcrap since i don't have 200 + forum accounts.

You are right, it's just me, I hop onto 200 different computers everyday and type all this shit out, I am Spartacus. During a battle? I hire 60 hookers and bring them over to my place where I have 60 computers hooked up and we have a LAN party where I yell orders at them while doing coke off their tits.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shogunate_Subotai_III

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • ☾☆
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_Subotai
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2011, 10:27:45 pm »
Hillarious how some here making the big man  :lol:

We will see how the Battle will outcome...you are fighting the Shogunate Mainlands and to imagine what will be waiting for you remember the Clan Battles you had against us (exspecially Risen LOL ) :-)

@LLJK
Pray that this Spawn Bug exists else you would not talk like this...never experienced such a bad Teamplay in any Strategus Battle like yours, Quantity over Quality :-P . In your Position pray that the Union and the others Crush us and the Bug continues to exists....else you would be crushed in Battles that half of your Members will quit Strategus.

@BashiBozuks

Er Meydaninda Görüsürüs....Hain Erhan!

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2011, 10:33:01 pm »
Hillarious how some here making the big man  :lol:

We will see how the Battle will outcome...you are fighting the Shogunate Mainlands and to imagine what will be waiting for you remember the Clan Battles you had against us (exspecially Risen LOL ) :-)

@LLJK
Pray that this Spawn Bug exists else you would not talk like this...never experienced such a bad Teamplay in any Strategus Battle like yours, Quantity over Quality :-P . In your Position pray that the Union and the others Crush us and the Bug continues to exists....else you would be crushed in Battles that half of your Members will quit Strategus.

True, we are bad at teamplay when 1/3rd of our roster is "hacked" off.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2011, 10:34:50 pm »

Hm, good luck trying to do that without sheatable pikes.

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2011, 10:35:53 pm »

I cannot recall ever being threatened and the amount of times I have heard Ujin tell me that I don't have to get involved or I can back out whenever I want to is actually getting to the point of being quite annoying (sorry Ujin).

Unlike everyone else I don't care for public relations or talking to others of my oh so sad plight, people can see what has happened for themselves.

SeaRaiders will be sticking with the Shogunate for this war, as my favorite type of war is the one where there are enemies on all sides.
Which is also why LLJK where such a good opponent, a large amount of players and well geared armies = Fun times. Unfortunately due to all the bugs/features(unknown) in Strategus all the big battles have been a bit short.

Either way just looking for a good way to keep my clan happy till raiding is available, then you all know what we will be doing. ;)

Edit: To be honest I am quite disgusted at the community lately, you are all making me quite sad. :( <-- This is at no specific person just overall
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 10:38:30 pm by Serfonz »
I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2011, 10:42:30 pm »
Regardless of this war,  we can have a clan battle without pikes in the future.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2011, 10:43:16 pm »
Regardless of this war,  we can have a clan battle without pikes in the future.

Coming up tomorrow.  :wink:

Offline Shogunate_Subotai_III

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • ☾☆
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_Subotai
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2011, 10:47:43 pm »
Coming up tomorrow.  :wink:

Nah you said it was of the Pikes...lets do one without pikes....and dont come with we have some tomorrow or are you Risen afraid? 20 Matches and you start with 5 wins :-P Show your Courage and Martial Prowess

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2011, 10:48:59 pm »
Lmao not to forget that was our first clanbattle with that many members, without training or anything.

Your arrogance shall be your downfall Shogunate.
Don't mind the fish.