Author Topic: Declaration of VVar. - Version 2.0  (Read 32380 times)

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Declaration of VVar.
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2011, 09:08:28 pm »
First of all ,
Helping each other to capture neutral villages is one thing,signing NAP is one thing.
We did help each other on battles but we never said that we'll be on NAP status with you guys.
Since Cicero is your former member , i understand your feelings but he's not the leader of BashiBazouks and "If majority wants something to happen , we'll make it happen." that's our clan ruling policy.
Second thing,if you form a huge coalition against one clan close to our borders,we can't let such a big power grow near us.Since we are allied with Legio and Risen and your relations with them are not really good we couldn't trust that if the  next target clan for shogunates could be one of our allies or not.Since you came to our ts and offered us some seducing propositions to attack Union we couldn't trust you.
This is a game of politics and war and you misplayed politics . Strategus is made for fighting so we are not doing anything wrong.Have fun in the battle.I hope cRPG community will enjoy the fun we offer to them by those battle series.
We didn't just know Cicero well. We knew all of you starting from the days you were in Kapikulu. If you believe you are not doing anything wrong, keep telling that to yourself. I guess helping minor clans in getting some lands and getting rid of a dangerous neighbour is called "forming a huge coalition" now. If you'd actually open your eyes you'd see that all of the clans involved altogether were not even equal in  terms of production values of LLJK. Majority of the clans in the coalition didn't even have lands to recruit from except from ours.
And "seducing propositions to attack the Union " ? Come on , this is being pathetic. We never planned on attacking anyone apart from LLJK and you knew that well enough.

Thovex, your clan never had any problems with lands, no - you've claimed enough. I said that the Union and Legio had such problems.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2011, 09:10:27 pm »

In any case , as far as your reasons for starting this war go, they are pretty silly . Legio, you wanted Grunwalder, we offered you Hawaha and Weyyah castle, said that you could have them for nothing in exchange once we're done with LLJK. How is that a trick to get you involved in a war against LLJK is beyond my comprehension. The second reason is just some mumbling so i guess there's no need to discuss this.
Shogun Oda Ujin.
Uhm  :?. Actually when we asked how can we defend those distant lands, you said " don't worry a bunch of friendly clans will come there , and lljk are friendly too".
Two days ago i heard the leaked "destroy lljk tape" and the war in shariz started.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:11:35 pm by Sharky »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2011, 09:11:56 pm »
lol good luck trying to fight anything with this crazy spawn timer ^^
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2011, 09:17:37 pm »
Uhm  :?. Actually when we asked how can we defend those distant lands, you said " don't worry a bunch of friendly clans will come there , and lljk are friendly too".
Two days ago i heard the leaked "destroy lljk tape" and the war in shariz started.
Is this a language barrier or are you just trying to shamelessly lie ? We offered you hawaha and weyyah , saying that you'll be able to take them for nothing once we capture LLJK lands. We promised you a safe right of passage through our lands as well. We said that should we succeed against LLJK clans that you can trust will be in Shariz area and you shoulnd't worry about being attacked there. You went awy for an hour to consult with your clanmates and returned saying that you decline the offer cause " hawaha and weyyah are too far away from us (~2 hours of moving). If you actually respect us, at least try to restrain from lying so much. It's not like attacking us with greater numbers isn't enough.

Offline Ylca

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: YlcaTheTerrible, YlcaTheJuggler
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2011, 09:20:56 pm »
I hope the irony of claiming to be a "weakened alliance" after fighting one clan isn't lost on you. Your lack of power projection is showing, if LLJK the "terrible" clan can hurt you this much just imagine what a "competent" clan could do. That flapping sound you hear is the vultures circling, eventually someone is going to catch on that your alliance is held together by threats of dishonor and military action rather than any real semblance of unity and then the real fun begins. You tried to use your smaller clans as vassals and some of them caught on, what are you going to do when the rest of your "alliance" catches wind of your game plan or the fact that you can barely stand against the "worst" clan in the game?

Why don't you just print out a letter screaming total vulnerability and nail it to the door of anyone who was ever wishy-washy about sticking with you? You guys really are bad at politics and anyone watching this hilarious scene play out should keep in mind how Shogunate operates for the next strategus.

As an aside LLJK most certainly appreciates all of it's friends and does not send them into a meat grinder for their own personal gain, just saying. Doors are open for negotiations.

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2011, 09:21:05 pm »
If you actually respect us, at least try to restrain from lying so much.
Therein lies the problem.

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2011, 09:32:58 pm »
Is this a language barrier or are you just trying to shamelessly lie ? We offered you hawaha and weyyah , saying that you'll be able to take them for nothing once we capture LLJK lands. We promised you a safe right of passage through our lands as well. We said that should we succeed against LLJK clans that you can trust will be in Shariz area and you shoulnd't worry about being attacked there. You went awy for an hour to consult with your clanmates and returned saying that you decline the offer cause " hawaha and weyyah are too far away from us (~2 hours of moving). If you actually respect us, at least try to restrain from lying so much. It's not like attacking us with greater numbers isn't enough.
Even if i remember wrong (but i highly doubt it and also thovex was in so) or there was some communication issues, we had other plenty of times in wich you didn't prove so much thrustworty.
I'm not saying shogunate and pillagers are bad and i don't know about how do you business with others, but with us you were trying to divide us or focus us on other issues since strat started.

And since we don't thrust you how can we be sure that you will not go for veluca for example? Pillagers seems so interested in fiefs in veluca's range, and you got 2 clans and one town...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:43:49 pm by Sharky »

Offline Magikarp

• Baron
  • Renown: 130
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • Gotta splash em all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merciless
  • Game nicks: Magikarp ; Merciless_Charlemagne
  • IRC nick: Magikarp
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2011, 09:35:17 pm »
Good luck Shogunate, you're gonna need it!

I wish you bad luck, that is. Friggin weaboos!
Don't mind the fish.

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2011, 09:36:03 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

How about just plunging that blade into your torso and let us be done with it

e: also very nice move to lock your faction thread after getting curbstomped by us scrubs
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:37:12 pm by LLJK_Korea1 »
PROUD CITIZEN OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF LLJK

Offline LLJK_Korea1

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • What of it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2011, 09:38:42 pm »
(click to show/hide)

For this, You shall have my blade for eternity, brother
PROUD CITIZEN OF PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF LLJK

Offline Slantedfloors

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LLJK_Slanted
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2011, 09:48:27 pm »
This is just getting funny.

And sad.

Offline SPQR

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA
  • Game nicks: CSA_Gen_Robert_E_Leet
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2011, 09:49:20 pm »

Have you ever thought that maybe they just don't want a belligerent-ass neighbor who does stuff like form coalitions to destroy clans on the thinnest pretexts and then threatens people when they won't join?
"It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow to fondle it." - Robert E Leet

Offline Gildiss

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Goldline.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2011, 09:54:38 pm »
Shogunate is from Japan so that means they are radiated heavily from the reactor tsunami. No wonder they are losing friends.

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2011, 09:57:52 pm »
Have you ever thought that maybe they just don't want a belligerent-ass neighbor who does stuff like form coalitions to destroy clans on the thinnest pretexts and then threatens people when they won't join?
We never invited Legio or Risen or Union to join in against LLJK. We actually offered lands we conquer from you to Legio to help them with their lands.And of course we've never threatened them.

Your PR machine is very repetative and the target audience for it are your own clan members. Don't you have your own forum to do this ?

Offline Ecko

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Respect is earned.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: NA CRPG Admin
  • Game nicks: Ecko_ATS
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2011, 09:58:55 pm »
I want also to guarantee that every faction currently attacking lljk or supplying shogunate will not only be able to stay in our fiefs but also we'll keep really low taxes at least in a couple of legio fiefs, if they stop helping our enemy and to attack our lljk friends. But i hope the other allies will offer the same  :wink:

You were tricked to join a war that isn't yours as we were, think about it. You are only helping shogunate to have a safe sothern border, since 1000 clans sharing shariz few fiefs will be not match for them after the war, and also you will be very weakened.

I do not think we were tricked to help them secure their borders.

I cannot speak for anyone else who helped shogunate. But I offered to help when they asked for it, and knew i would get nothing in return. I'd rather have them own land then someone who acts the way lljk does. I know most agree to that as well.