Author Topic: Declaration of VVar. - Version 2.0  (Read 32381 times)

Offline 22nd_King_Plazek

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Declaration of VVar.
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 07:56:17 pm »
lol, a history lesson from Ujin?

Moar like bullshittory. Might I refer anyone who wonders what I am talking about to the strategus history thread.

Offline Nihtgenga

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fenris
  • Game nicks: Eldest
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2011, 07:59:00 pm »
Nah, the Coalition that is attacking us is Shogunate, Templars, Acre, VRN, Pecores, and Searaiders. Shogunate just now decided to man up and try to fight us directly. They have done a good job of convincing lesser clans to fight for them instead of by themselves. Oh and they ran to Northern Empire(ATS, Hosperglers, TS, Occitan, KC) for help as well. They tried a mighty rush of us this weekend. Extra note, SoA was part of this but realized how they were gonna get screwed and broke away from the coalition.

I know : ) I am just trying to show, that neither shogunate nor caravan guild nor the pillagers are weak, differently like Killer tried to state.
and the fact that shogunate started a war just before we declared war is just bad timing, but not really our fault. I might have even preferred it, if the shogunate were not at war allready.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 08:20:15 pm »
Oh , i guess i should've expected this topic to be filled with LLJK PR spam and Plazek.

Extra note- if not for the flags and spawntaking mechanics atm, the rush on you would've succeeded LLJK, but we've discussed this already on IRC. 

That coalition you like to talk about so much consisted of Us, Searaiders(no lands), Pecores (1 village),Templars(no lands),Varangians(no lands) and an army of ATS. Altogether we had forces less or almost equal to yours. So stop spewing bullcrap about how your poor 200 + members with 6 villages  +DFC  were defending against a zerg.
The only reason why the Shogunate couldn't  contribute most of our forces to help the other clans can be seen right now in the first post of this topic .

Offline a_bear_irl

• Duke
  • Renown: 540
  • Infamy: 252
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 08:22:30 pm »
Oh , i guess i should've expected this topic to be filled with LLJK PR spam and Plazek.

Extra note- if not for the flags and spawntaking mechanics atm, the rush on you would've succeeded LLJK, but we've discussed this already on IRC. 

That coalition you like to talk about so much consisted of Us, Searaiders(no lands), Pecores (1 village),Templars(no lands),Varangians(no lands) and an army of ATS. Altogether we had forces less or almost equal to yours. So stop spewing bullcrap about how your poor 200 + members with 6 villages  +DFC  were defending against a zerg.
The only reason why the Shogunate couldn't  contribute most of our forces to help the other clans can be seen right now in the first post of this topic .

The reason shogunate didn't contribute more is because you want the smaller clans (templars, searaiders, vrn) to destroy themselves fighting LLJK so you can sweep into the desert later and clean up with minimal opposition. You guys are playing the smaller clans and it only works because they're blinded by their hate for LLJK and/or they're dumb as hell.
FREE ALLERS

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 08:31:36 pm »
Let's keep it in the game, i mean i don't really know the pillagers besides a few talking with bertran, but i know shogunate and guards and they are nice clans and we all respect them, we just didn't like your trying to get us against each other or fight your enemies.

It's also obvious that everyone likes to win and nobody attacks if he doesn't think he have good chances of winning, exactly as shogunate did with all the big anti-lljk choalition. Ujin you forgot to mention lljk is at war with also the big northern empire btw  :P.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:35:46 pm by Sharky »

Offline Razzen

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Razzen
  • IRC nick: Razzen
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 08:33:08 pm »
Its just good business :D

Offline SPQR

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA
  • Game nicks: CSA_Gen_Robert_E_Leet
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 08:37:23 pm »

Yeah yeah, and if wishes were horses we'd all be eating steaks right now. If LLJK hadn't been hacked we'd have two more armies than we do now. If the spawn mechanics hadn't been fucked dfc would have beat ATS.

It goes on and on.

--
Also, that war declaration is boss. Stay classy dudes.

"It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow to fondle it." - Robert E Leet

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 08:37:47 pm »
Its just good business :D

Admit Risen will give Shogunate a offer they can't refuse and they all pull out from the Desert!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aV9X2d-f5g&feature=related

Legio putting Ujin's horse head in his bed.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:39:03 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Classical

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 133
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2011, 08:45:18 pm »
I'd like to point out that a member of Lots and Lots of Jolly Knights predicted the outcome of this "coalition" that the SeaRaiders put together a while ago, this was the predicted outcome.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:46:35 pm by Classical »

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2011, 08:45:49 pm »
The reason shogunate didn't contribute more is because you want the smaller clans (templars, searaiders, vrn) to destroy themselves fighting LLJK so you can sweep into the desert later and clean up with minimal opposition. You guys are playing the smaller clans and it only works because they're blinded by their hate for LLJK and/or they're dumb as hell.
Yeah yeah, i think everyone knows this by now. Hopefully only the retards would believe this though.

In any case , as far as your reasons for starting this war go, they are pretty silly . Legio, you wanted Grunwalder, we offered you Hawaha and Weyyah castle, said that you could have them for nothing in exchange once we're done with LLJK. How is that a trick to get you involved in a war against LLJK is beyond my comprehension. The second reason is just some mumbling so i guess there's no need to discuss this.

You could've just wrote "we're attacking you because we (Union and Legio) want your lands and because we didn't grow enough balls to confront the real source of our territorial problems - the Grey Order." I can understand this, you won't see me complain here. All i can say is that whatever the outcome of this war, we will remember how Legio and Risen promised us twice that they'll stay neutral in case there is a war between us and the Union. We will also remember all the friends who we were trying to help and the friends that tried to help us.
The only thing that saddens me is that Cicero decided to join you, but oh well.

We will defend till the last soldier we have dies. Should we fail against these uneven odds, we will be back, wipe or not. Now let's  have some fun . See you on the battlefield.

Regards

Shogun Oda Ujin.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2011, 08:54:20 pm »
The Grey Order is our main problem? Where do you get that from? :P

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2011, 08:56:59 pm »
First of all ,
Helping each other to capture neutral villages is one thing,signing NAP is one thing.
We did help each other on battles but we never said that we'll be on NAP status with you guys.
Since Cicero is your former member , i understand your feelings but he's not the leader of BashiBazouks and "If majority wants something to happen , we'll make it happen." that's our clan ruling policy.
Second thing,if you form a huge coalition against one clan close to our borders,we can't let such a big power grow near us.Since we are allied with Legio and Risen and your relations with them are not really good we couldn't trust that if the  next target clan for shogunates could be one of our allies or not.Since you came to our ts and offered us some seducing propositions to attack Union we couldn't trust you.
This is a game of politics and war and you misplayed politics . Strategus is made for fighting so we are not doing anything wrong.Have fun in the battle.I hope cRPG community will enjoy the fun we offer to them by those battle series.

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2011, 08:59:56 pm »

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2011, 09:01:36 pm »

Legio putting Ujin's horse head in his bed.

U mad?? Horses are expensive, i would rather steal ujin's horse then murder him! I'll send them a pig head
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:05:14 pm by Sharky »

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2011, 09:07:06 pm »
Looking forward too it cu in the battlefield guys  :D