Author Topic: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 162774 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
« Reply #720 on: November 18, 2011, 07:03:22 pm »
Yeah, it is called master difficulty and not abusing backpedalling, i would guess.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: November 18, 2011, 07:05:38 pm »
Yeah, it is called master difficulty and not abusing backpedalling, i would guess.

Lol i won't use my bow as a shotgun! That's just plain stupid. If a Deathclaw existed in Skyrim, now there's a challenge alright lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #722 on: November 18, 2011, 07:07:12 pm »
Fuckers, but Talos was from the beginning a Mortal that became a Divine one? Right?

Also, what was that thing about you all saying that Giants and Dragons being all powerful? I'm playing on Adept and when i face dragons i just put on Fire Resist 30 percent for 60 seconds and use my Dwarven Bow with Dwarven Arrows/Orcish and proceed to spam fire Draggy till it's dead which isn't that hard/long. (that's what she said).

And Giants, just run up a cliff spam shoot spam shoot and spam shoot. Jump down cliff, spam shoot, run, look back, shoot and repeat process.

Will there be stronger enemies than those?

Actually i dunno but i met an enemy i couldn't take down that easily and that raped me in 2 hits and was rather fast. And that was a Mamooth lol.

But besides Mamooth? Anything stronger than Draggys/Giants?

The hardest enemy for me personally that I have fought was a Lich that used lightning bolts or w/e, he spammed them like a mother fucker and could kill me before I could even close the distance sometimes, he wasn't avoidable as was part of a dungeon quest and had to be destroyed, though I was playing on higher difficulty and I can't remember what level I was at, neither did I have any potions or items to resist shock.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #723 on: November 18, 2011, 07:09:13 pm »
Whats a Deathclaw?

Well, anyway, Giants seem to be the hardest common Enemies so far(ofc except bosses).

Just a few Hours ago a Elder Dragon attacked a Giant who happened to stand relatively close to me, he got s oraped by me and the giant.After that, the Giant follwed me and I had to turn the difficulty down to apprentice to be able to kill him without getting killed myself.

btw, if you have the Gauldur Quest, do it.There are some hard enemies out there, but the whole amulet is really cool.

@Leesin: Was it Moreika?The Endboss in the Mages guild quest?
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: November 18, 2011, 07:22:19 pm »
Whats a Deathclaw?

Well, anyway, Giants seem to be the hardest common Enemies so far(ofc except bosses).

Just a few Hours ago a Elder Dragon attacked a Giant who happened to stand relatively close to me, he got s oraped by me and the giant.After that, the Giant follwed me and I had to turn the difficulty down to apprentice to be able to kill him without getting killed myself.

btw, if you have the Gauldur Quest, do it.There are some hard enemies out there, but the whole amulet is really cool.

@Leesin: Was it Moreika?The Endboss in the Mages guild quest?

Basically Deathclaw which exist in the Fallout series, is a creature that runs fast like hell and does stinging nasty pierce gaaaaawd fuuuuu damage and got some HP as well to protect it lol.

But anyhow, That Mammooth took more arrows than the giant and was faster as well. Barely did any damage even though i had some archery buffing items, sneaking and other stuff as well to account for.

Oh well. Elder Dragon btw? Strongest monster ingame or what? Except to the possible Dragon Boss i'll bet that will be in the end of MQ lol. I dunno but i'm almost certain there's a Dragon Final SUPER UBER DESTROYER DRAGON OF UNIVERSE boss at the end.

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #725 on: November 18, 2011, 07:24:48 pm »
Last boss is incredibly easy.

!

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 18, 2011, 07:31:35 pm »
Now that my character is properly lvled i can kill 2 giants +1-2 mammoths at the same time, no potions if i play it right (hard diff.) and that's in legendary imperial armor and without ridiculous enchantments on my armor/no enchantments on my sword. Decent mage enemies , however....let's just say thank god for F9.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #727 on: November 18, 2011, 07:36:53 pm »
Use the force shout and power shield bash, the important thing is to keep them stunned.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #728 on: November 18, 2011, 07:38:17 pm »
Use the force shout and power shield bash, the important thing is to keep them stunned.
Do you ever go 2h?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 07:41:10 pm by Earthdforce »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 18, 2011, 07:38:31 pm »
Last boss is incredibly easy.

!

Admit it's a draggy though? :D So predictable XD But i love draggys lol. Was completely unprepared when i met my 2nd dragon after the 1st in MQ and had just finished a necromancer going trolololol in Tombs quest and came out and felt like ground was starting to shake and heard this mighty sound. Went a bit to the right and saw a red dot on map and HOLY SHIT DRAGON!

And then i saw a big ass red fireball coming out of the forrest. Jeez luckily the son or whatever who gave me the quest with the necro in tomb started to help in (lol) and was blocking with shield while i started to spam headshot the draggy with arrows.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 18, 2011, 07:42:16 pm »
just got the force shout, have all the perks from blocking, i use shield charge that knocks them down and shield bash too of course, problem is the strongest mages sometimes can twoshot me before i reach them.

P.S. btw small question - do headshots do extra dmg ? just started to increase my archery skill =).

« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 07:43:39 pm by Ujin »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 18, 2011, 07:45:29 pm »
just got the force shout, have all the perks from blocking, i use shield charge that knocks them down and shield bash too of course, problem is the strongest mages sometimes can twoshot me before i reach them.

P.S. btw small question - do headshots do extra dmg ? just started to increase my archery skill =).

From my experience yes alot of extra dmg than regular body shots.

I always try to aim for the head lol.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #732 on: November 18, 2011, 07:47:16 pm »

Try to get the Spellbreaker daedric artifact shield if you're level 17-20, gives you a magic ward of 50 hp whenever you block, it can even resist a whole dragon breath attack, its also the highest armor rating shield of the game.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #733 on: November 18, 2011, 08:34:05 pm »
Now that my character is properly lvled i can kill 2 giants +1-2 mammoths at the same time, no potions if i play it right (hard diff.) and that's in legendary imperial armor and without ridiculous enchantments on my armor/no enchantments on my sword. Decent mage enemies , however....let's just say thank god for F9.

What does F9 do?
Just a soldier

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: November 18, 2011, 08:41:15 pm »
I'm assuming it's quick-save.

I fought a lich in some tomb where a phantom asked for my help, had I not cheesed him to death by hiding behind a chest high wall and shooting him with about 80 arrows he would've easily killed me with two shock bolts. I was level 20 and somehow I don't see that fight being any easier even if I was a higher level.

Ended up starting over as an Imperial as it seems I wasted some skill points on my first Khajiit by picking both light armor and alteration but I might continue playing him anyway as I don't feel like retreading a lot of places. I did climb all the way to the top of Hrothgrar at level 1 with him though by implementing my own climbing skill, then it took me about 45 minutes to climb back down because I refused to use paths. That mountain is kind of glitchy too.
And how!