Author Topic: Intentionall teamkilling and delaying. Griefing. Wesemlin.  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
Re: Intentionall teamkilling and delaying. Griefing. Wesemlin.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 07:08:36 pm »
He assisted the enemy team, like not killing that guy. He also teamkilled on purpose, not me though but that other guy. So yes, he did indeed break some rules. Griefing. Also, using ban poll for no reason. They did it to be dicks. I mainly accuse that other guy, Wesemlin, the only reason I am arguing with this dude now, is because he is defending what they did together. Because they were doing it together. And he think what he did is right.

Teamkilling
Delaying
Insulting
Assisting enemy team
ban polling without any valid reason

A list, to make it more simple.

The list is about Wesemlin? If yes, then indeed your screenshots prove that he did such things.

But about Vilhelm I can't be sure about anything in the screenshots besides him saying Wesemlin is a whore.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2011, 07:13:17 pm »
The list is about Wesemlin? If yes, then indeed your screenshots prove that he did such things.

But about Vilhelm I can't be sure about anything in the screenshots besides him saying Wesemlin is a whore.

the pictures show him standing next to the enemy for several second, doing absolutely nothing. I cant suddently film whats going on, but it should be pretty clear from those screenshots, that they were in fact cooperating. Besides, he also says himself that this is what he did, and he says it is justified for the reason that the server was not very populated or something.

Offline Vilem94

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2011, 07:32:42 pm »
By your logic i guess doing duels is also cooperating with the enemy team?

Offline SchokoSchaf

• Knight
  • Renown: 61
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: Eats grass
  • IRC nick: Schoko
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2011, 07:46:01 pm »
he says it is justified for the reason that the server was not very populated or something.
As far as I know (yeah I don't know much) you can't get a multiplier unless there are at least 8 players on the server. It was told to me, I haven't specially tested it, but it seems to be right from past experiences.
So with 4 people, you'll most likely have some sort of joking around, duells, weapon testing etc. Don't take that too seriously. Change the server if you don't like it, but you won't be able to set up a proper game with 2vs2.
Personal insulting is something completly different, but I think you can't apply the server rules when there is no real server.
määääääääääh!

Offline Vilem94

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 07:48:06 pm »
As far as I know (yeah I don't know much) you can't get a multiplier unless there are at least 8 players on the server. It was told to me, I haven't specially tested it, but it seems to be right from past experiences.
So with 4 people, you'll most likely have some sort of joking around, duells, weapon testing etc. Don't take that too seriously. Change the server if you don't like it, but you won't be able to set up a proper game with 2vs2.
Personal insulting is something completly different, but I think you can't apply the server rules when there is no real server.

Exactly my point!!

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2011, 07:53:40 pm »
By your logic i guess doing duels is also cooperating with the enemy team?

No, its a nice gesture. However, if you teamkill your teammates in order to get the duel, because you want to, that is cooperating with the enemy team.
But this was something entirely else. It was not duel, it was delaying, it was helping the enemy team, it was griefing. You try to excuse your immature behvaiour by bypassing rules with some stupid argument to be honost.

Even if the serer is low populated, server rules should still be kept. You shouldnt be allowed to overtake a server and just ban-poll the ones you dont like. Even if there was no multiplier, which I still believe there was some rounds, it dosent justify to be a douchebag.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2011, 09:41:18 pm »
Well you seem to be over-exaggerating very badly, Sarosu.

And No, you don't get a multiplier below 8, it only looks like you do till the first tick and it'll be gone and give x1 gold/xp anyway.

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 10:03:51 pm »
Well you seem to be over-exaggerating very badly, Sarosu.

And No, you don't get a multiplier below 8, it only looks like you do till the first tick and it'll be gone and give x1 gold/xp anyway.

Over-exaggerating?

I am sorry I do not see the humor in teamkilling and insults. I think teamkilling others for ones own amusement is a selfish thing to do, and very highly ban-reason. Then theres this retard who supports it. And some other guy who supports the supporter. I guess you support teamkilling? When its not you? You support delaying? You support insult? There seems to be no sense in you.

Wesemli on my team. He teamkill me intentionally. He then goes and die freely to ur friend here, Wesemlis enemy. HOW IS THIS NOT WRONG?

INTENTIONALLY TEAMKILL UR TEAMMATES AND THEN DIE TO THE ENEMY WITHOUT RESSISTANCE... C'mon ffs... bring ur bloody common sense.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2902.0.html

*btw, prove to me that it aint possible to gain a multiplier when theres no more then 8 players. I dont believe it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 10:19:42 pm by Sarosu »

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2011, 11:52:35 pm »
Your putting all rage on Vilhelm while it's Wesemlin, so yeah what if for example he crashed when he stood there, or alt tabbed and he walked to him and not doing anything, seriously dude you need some chill pills and not accuse the people who didn't do anything besides standing still/typing or whatever he was doing.

I'm merely protecting Vilhelm, I don't care about Wesemlin who should have been banned since numerous of people got banned for ban-poll abuse and teamkilling, but from your screenshots etc it looked like nothing was going on with him.

*btw Okay, come to my server tomorrow, EU_Risen_cRPG and let's find out mate, any way I can contact you? - It's that easy.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 11:56:17 pm by Thovex »

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2011, 12:16:18 am »
Your putting all rage on Vilhelm while it's Wesemlin, so yeah what if for example he crashed when he stood there, or alt tabbed and he walked to him and not doing anything, seriously dude you need some chill pills and not accuse the people who didn't do anything besides standing still/typing or whatever he was doing.

I'm merely protecting Vilhelm, I don't care about Wesemlin who should have been banned since numerous of people got banned for ban-poll abuse and teamkilling, but from your screenshots etc it looked like nothing was going on with him.

*btw Okay, come to my server tomorrow, EU_Risen_cRPG and let's find out mate, any way I can contact you? - It's that easy.

Its not that easy, since our ratings will probably be different, and probably wont be balanced anyway. Does not mean that it is not possible for smaller games to give a multiplier, as they might get balanced.

ANd vilhelm admitted himself that he just was fooling around? that he did those things? Its not like it didnt happen, and he's not saying it didnt happen, he's just saying there was nothing wrong with doing it. Wtf are you barking at? :s Seriously, I just can't be arsed anymore. I think both of you 2 lack some intelligence or at least some empathy for this to go anywhere. With this said, I dont mean to offend you. Just think hard before posting, ur not making much sense.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2011, 12:37:29 am »
Actually, you could ask a dev that you won't get a multiplier.

I just think you lack humor, or atleast you have a short temper.

Very short.

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2011, 02:03:26 am »
Actually, you could ask a dev that you won't get a multiplier.

I just think you lack humor, or atleast you have a short temper.

Very short.

I think you lack intelligence, and have a weird sense of humor.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2011, 10:11:27 am »
if you believe this conversation has any value for the moderators, you are mistaken. Stop it.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2011, 03:45:54 pm »

I think you lack intelligence, and have a weird sense of humor.

I don't quite care what you think about me, I'm simply saying that he hasn't done anything towards you.

if you believe this conversation has any value for the moderators, you are mistaken. Stop it.

If it has value or not I'm explaining him that there's only one person doing it and not two.

If you can't fuck around a bit with friends (This is what he did, he did nothing towards Sarosu) then this shouldn't be bannable because you can do the same, right? - even if there's 50's of people online, which seems like a proper reason to leave him unbanned and with the proof he has Wesemlin could be banned on the decision of an admin, just saying.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 03:49:27 pm by Thovex »

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2011, 04:37:32 pm »
Thovex, you really should've stopped talking by now.

Topic closed, decision tba.