Author Topic: Intentionall teamkilling and delaying. Griefing. Wesemlin.  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Intentionall teamkilling and delaying. Griefing. Wesemlin.
« on: June 25, 2011, 02:32:01 am »
A guy called Wesemlin and some other guy from risen was trolling on this server earlier. It was not very populated, but still...

When I first entered the server, they were telling me that I was a poor cav and such, even though I am, its not a nice thing to say.
Later, in the next map, Wesemlin intentionally teamkillid med with his throwing stones. He made a troll character made for throwing stones I guess. At least, he knew they hurt alot, since he had killed with them earlier. I told him to stop after the first 4 stones, but he kept on throwing them at me. I called an a selfish prick or something, and he teamkilled me, totally intentional. He then pretended it wasnt, but it clearly was. Even though the risen member he was trolling with, played along.
The following rounds he ran around delaying and boring everyone.

He was clearly being a douchebag, because he saw no risk in doing it. He knew there was no possibility for a punishment, so he just acted like a dick. Thought I'd report it anyway, because I think guys like this should be banned.

I have screenshot of him running away, teamkilling and the logs, but you have the logs yourself I think, so no need to post them.

http://imageshack.us/g/856/2011062500001.jpg/

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Intentionall teamkilling and delaying. Griefing. Wesemlin.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 02:46:12 am »
Also ban polled me.

More screenshots:

http://imageshack.us/g/835/2011062500006.jpg/

Clearly showing that he did not just miss the guy, and was indeed aiming for me/my horse. Also that the risen guy was trolling with him, as they were coorperating even though they were in different teams.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 12:19:45 pm »
While I have no idea who Wesemlin is but I will have a talk with Vilhelm about proper behaviour. Thanks for bringing this up and I'm sorry for how he behaved.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Vilem94

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 02:07:50 pm »
You need to realise that we had been playing alone for maybe two hours. Teamkilling eachother constantly and not playing seriously. Since we were mostly able to defeat the enemies using only stones as melee weapons you can see why we were not taking the battle so seriously. And since nobody was earning any multiplicator, it shouldent really matter if we are teamkilling right? Infact all 3 people except for you were joking around, while you were playing seriously. As i can recall wesemelin called you a bad cavalry once or twice? That was obviously not nice, and i did not do it because of that reason.

What i think happened was you missread the situation a bit, as did we.

Also, about the ban poll. As far as i know they only last for one hour right? If they dont then that was pretty stupid of us.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 02:30:48 pm by Vilem94 »

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 02:24:01 pm »
Your explanation does not justify your behaviour. You're speaking on behalf of someone you do know. Even if you knew them, you could not possibly speak on their behalf. At some rounds there was a multiplier. And even if there were none, you should still follow rules and dont be a dick, even if you and some other guy on the server think it is okay.
Imagine the situation that half the population of a server thinks that all black people should be banned. Imagine you are black. Imagine you got banned just because you were black. The majority thinks of the server think that is the right decision, but does that make it right? No. Follow the rules, even if you do not agree with them. If you wanna rebel against them, you should stick with it and take the punishment and quit the excuses.

Offline Vilem94

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2011, 03:03:20 pm »
The rules are not designed for a situation where no multiplier can be gained and the teams are ridicolusly imbalanced. IMHO i was not a dick, i never insulted you. Infact i never teamkilled you either, i think the one you are most annoyed at is Wesemelin and i have said what i need to.

If i was to draw an analogy like you did, it would be like 3 people practicing penalty shots on the school field. And then a fourth person comes and complains that scoring in your own goal is against the rules.

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2011, 04:05:59 pm »
So you're the one to decide the rules now, are you? Where does it say in the rules that the rules does not imply when there are no multiplier?

It is nothing like that. As there is some rules on the server that should be followed in order to play on it, which there isnt on a school playground. There isnt a rule on a school playground that you cant take practise shots. However, there is a rule, that you cannot beat up any other person. If following your example, what you did would be like beating up that 4th guy. Everyone is welcome on the playground, you do not own it, and you do not make the rules, just because you are superiour in numbers. Bullies...

Offline Vilem94

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2011, 04:15:22 pm »
This report is so banale that i won even honor it by responding anymore. I think you need to work on your sense of humour.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2011, 04:19:01 pm »
So you're the one to decide the rules now, are you? Where does it say in the rules that the rules does not imply when there are no multiplier?

It is nothing like that. As there is some rules on the server that should be followed in order to play on it, which there isnt on a school playground. There isnt a rule on a school playground that you cant take practise shots. However, there is a rule, that you cannot beat up any other person. If following your example, what you did would be like beating up that 4th guy. Everyone is welcome on the playground, you do not own it, and you do not make the rules, just because you are superiour in numbers. Bullies...

What does this mean? :|
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 04:43:35 pm »
The rules are not designed for a situation where no multiplier can be gained and the teams are ridicolusly imbalanced. IMHO i was not a dick, i never insulted you. Infact i never teamkilled you either, i think the one you are most annoyed at is Wesemelin and i have said what i need to.

If i was to draw an analogy like you did, it would be like 3 people practicing penalty shots on the school field. And then a fourth person comes and complains that scoring in your own goal is against the rules.

The rules are the rules, breaking them is bannable irrelevant of the context.
Turtles

Offline Vilem94

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2011, 04:55:29 pm »
The rules are the rules, breaking them is bannable irrelevant of the context.

Well, the reason that is true is because it is without video proof impossible to prove the context of the rule break. I respect that, but at the same time this guy is taking this way too seriously. What happened there was nothing out of the ordinary, and just me and two other players having fun on an almost empty server. ( By that i mean empty except for Sarpsu)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 04:58:25 pm by Vilem94 »

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 05:04:24 pm »
That is not true. It was not empty. There were more than us 3. Quit the bullshitting.

and nothing out of the ordinary? So going around teamkilling your teammates with stones is the ordinary? Sorry that I do not get your humor.

If I were an admin, would you have treated me the same way? If there was an admin present would you treat me the same way? I think not. Truth is what you did was being a dick, and you know it.
You only follow rules when ad admin is around?

Offline Vilem94

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2011, 05:20:59 pm »
That is not true. It was not empty. There were more than us 3. Quit the bullshitting.

and nothing out of the ordinary? So going around teamkilling your teammates with stones is the ordinary? Sorry that I do not get your humor.

If I were an admin, would you have treated me the same way? If there was an admin present would you treat me the same way? I think not. Truth is what you did was being a dick, and you know it.
You only follow rules when ad admin is around?

Calling me a dick on false basis wont exactly strenghten your case. Never did i insult, nor teamkill you. Secondly the server was pretty much empty, there was me Wesemelin and a peasant archer, and we had all been playing for a long time. .
If an admin was present i think he wouldave laughed along with us because this was in the middle of the night, and i can guarantee every single person on the server except you were having a good time playing.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 05:27:52 pm »
Did Vilhelm do anything at all that was not allowed? The only thing you have said he did was calling you names and he said that that was a bad thing to do. The only one you have anything is Wesemlin and so I can't see why you are accusing Vilhelm for breaking the rules. Did he teamkill you? Do you have any screens of that? Also if someone makes a ban poll and it passes then you must have done something people didn't like.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Sarosu

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2011, 07:04:12 pm »
Did Vilhelm do anything at all that was not allowed? The only thing you have said he did was calling you names and he said that that was a bad thing to do. The only one you have anything is Wesemlin and so I can't see why you are accusing Vilhelm for breaking the rules. Did he teamkill you? Do you have any screens of that? Also if someone makes a ban poll and it passes then you must have done something people didn't like.

He assisted the enemy team, like not killing that guy. He also teamkilled on purpose, not me though but that other guy. So yes, he did indeed break some rules. Griefing. Also, using ban poll for no reason. They did it to be dicks. I mainly accuse that other guy, Wesemlin, the only reason I am arguing with this dude now, is because he is defending what they did together. Because they were doing it together. And he think what he did is right.

Teamkilling
Delaying
Insulting
Assisting enemy team
ban polling without any valid reason

A list, to make it more simple.