Author Topic: POOPHAMMER's fan club topic  (Read 105198 times)

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
Re: The official cRPG post a god damned pic of yourself topic!
« Reply #675 on: February 22, 2011, 07:02:52 am »
Personal growth is pre-determined based on individual personality factors.

Completely false, and therefore so is everything following it.  Don't try to fake intelligence boy, you fail at it.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 07:18:36 am by Gorath »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #676 on: February 22, 2011, 07:06:52 am »
Personal growth is pre-determined based on individual personality factors. This growth is just drawing conclusions from events that occur around you and applying it to your own personal knowledge factor. People don't spontaneously go from ying to yang without a cause.

Meaning, people are logical beings, even if their logic is faulty, they still try to make the decisions that they perceive as best for them. Thus, it should be simple enough to predict what will happen to a person who shares (more or less) the same future life experiences as you, assuming you know their past life experiences and how they reacted to them (if you are marrying someone and having a child with him/her, you damn better know about his/her past). People aren't random, our actions are not random neuron misfirings. We still retain free will, and exercise it as we see most helpful to our goals.

If you fail to properly predict how someone will change when they share a life with you, you have failed to properly analyze their personality. In such a case, you should have never married/impregnated her in the first place.

But damn bro, no need to conjure up excuses, nowadays a large number of [irresponsible] teens get pregnant/married on a whim.

It's understandable, marriage generally occurs as a hope of preventing yourself from ending up a pathetic loner (seeking someone to help you out during the rough times, because you are not independent enough to survive on your own). Then children generally occur in hopes of keeping a failed relationship together. The world is populated with irresponsible people, you're one of them, no matter how much you make up for your past mistakes, you can never erase what you have done.

And of course we should accept your standard of irresponsibility and responsibility as the standard for all of humanity?  Failure in logic that occurs when you have such a  narcissistic personality that you fail to be able to put yourself in another's shoes or see from a different perspective so you assume everyone should think and act by your standards when in fact it is a sign of your own lack of experience and intelligence that blinds you to the fact that life is full of inumerable choices adn there is no such thing as a black/white decision but rather a humble decision to make the best choice for you given your limited information, of course since you lack all sense of humility you will always wonder why everyone else is wrong except you.... a complete failure in logic to realize that your entire life is just a self-aggrandizing habitual pattern of thought that denies all respect for anyone else and you stagnate and never grow while trying to compensate by putting others down and desperately striving to be noticed by posting half-naked pics on the web.  I actually pity you.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #677 on: February 22, 2011, 07:46:07 am »
Wow Kesh, you're quite intelligent for an archer.......  :wink:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #678 on: February 22, 2011, 08:02:03 am »
Completely false, and therefore so is everything following it.  Don't try to fake intelligence boy, you fail at it.

Logical fallacies, you're the best at making them. Continue living in denial.

And of course we should accept your standard of irresponsibility and responsibility as the standard for all of humanity?  Failure in logic that occurs when you have such a  narcissistic personality that you fail to be able to put yourself in another's shoes or see from a different perspective so you assume everyone should think and act by your standards when in fact it is a sign of your own lack of experience and intelligence that blinds you to the fact that life is full of inumerable choices adn there is no such thing as a black/white decision but rather a humble decision to make the best choice for you given your limited information, of course since you lack all sense of humility you will always wonder why everyone else is wrong except you.... a complete failure in logic to realize that your entire life is just a self-aggrandizing habitual pattern of thought that denies all respect for anyone else and you stagnate and never grow while trying to compensate by putting others down and desperately striving to be noticed by posting half-naked pics on the web.  I actually pity you.

So basically 15% of this post is agreeing with me, and 85% is flaming me. Thanks for your support. The bold part was the whole point in my previous post, although you rephrased it at an elementary level (no surprises there). Post making this point, I told Gorath that he did not gather enough information before making extreme irreversible life changing decisions. Sad that I have to explain this to you...
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Hauptmann

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 22, 2011, 08:21:15 am »
There is no objectivity except in terms of scientific fact, and even there you could argue that perception is subjective. Everything you idiots are arguing about is ultimately fucking worthless. You can't make a wrong or right decision. You make a decision. Outcome isn't good or bad, it happens.
Never again.

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #680 on: February 22, 2011, 08:36:32 am »
hmm If I didnt know better i'd say balton was trolling..

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 22, 2011, 09:03:17 am »
There is no objectivity except in terms of scientific fact, and even there you could argue that perception is subjective. Everything you idiots are arguing about is ultimately fucking worthless. You can't make a wrong or right decision. You make a decision. Outcome isn't good or bad, it happens.

Scenario:
A) You can skip your finals and smoke weed with your buds. You choose to.
B) You can have sex with a babe knowing she has AIDS. You choose to.

Outcome:
A) You fail your classes which you could have passed otherwise.
B) You now have AIDS which you wouldn't have had otherwise.

Definitely the wrong decisions, definitely bad outcomes.

Now, you can argue stating that you wanted AIDS, or you wanted to fail, because from your perspective those were positive things. But let's be real here, if anyone was able to choose between passing and failing classes, or having and not having AIDS, they would choose to pass and stay clean.

But your attempts at philosophy were cute <3

Also: The point being that the majority of people do not want to be divorced single fathers. Definite wrong decisions, definite bad outcome.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 09:07:51 am by Balton »

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #682 on: February 22, 2011, 10:13:59 am »
definite bad outcome.

Again you're completely wrong.  YOU might judge it as a bad outcome, I see it as quite possibly the best part of my life so far.  I have a wonderful kiddo, and as a shallow bonus women love single dads.  Also your attempt at pseudo-intellectualism is cute at best, you have no wisdom, no life experience and thusly no viewpoints or insights of any merit in this (or any other for that matter) subject.  Your assertion that
Personal growth is pre-determined based on individual personality factors.
is a complete falsehood as one can only guess as to how a person will react to any stimuli, no matter how educated the guess might appear.  Going by your logic, given my emotions, thoughts, history, environment and opinions from my past, I would have either left my baby's mama or had my daughter aborted as prior to the fact I had no desire whatsoever to ever have children.  Spent most of my time selling dope, playing gigs in various bands, avoiding any and all responsibilty possible and otherwise looking out for number one.  And yet when given the new scenario of being the father my mental state, attitude, outlook on life and general behavior changed and became the opposite of what your false statement would have logically attributed to me.  So much in fact that in a mother first state, I have full custody of my kiddo which is nigh unheard of up here.

It's an amusing approach to your trolling, so you get a slight golf clap for that, however as your entire proposal is false from the start and given by someone who obviously has fuck all of a clue when it comes to life or any experience therein, still in diapers while most of us were already going through the trials of the real world and relationships, it's just that.  An amusing attempt lacking any substance and resoundingly hollow.  Of course in a hypothetical scenario where you weren't making a new attempt at trolling and actually held sincerity in what you babbled you'd simply be retarded and quite lolworthy in your naivety.  All in all, 1.5 bridges out of 5.  And what the hell, and obligatory trolololo too out of pity.

:mrgreen:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:27:58 am by Gorath »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Belatu

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • what
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Belatucadros
« Reply #683 on: February 22, 2011, 11:25:02 am »
I want to get pregnant
My fridge is my shield

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 22, 2011, 11:44:25 am »
Again you're completely wrong.  YOU might judge it as a bad outcome, I see it as quite possibly the best part of my life so far.  I have a wonderful kiddo, and as a shallow bonus women love single dads.  Also your attempt at pseudo-intellectualism is cute at best, you have no wisdom, no life experience and thusly no viewpoints or insights of any merit in this (or any other for that matter) subject.  Your assertion that  is a complete falsehood as one can only guess as to how a person will react to any stimuli, no matter how educated the guess might appear.  Going by your logic, given my emotions, thoughts, history, environment and opinions from my past, I would have either left my baby's mama or had my daughter aborted as prior to the fact I had no desire whatsoever to ever have children.  Spent most of my time selling dope, playing gigs in various bands, avoiding any and all responsibilty possible and otherwise looking out for number one.  And yet when given the new scenario of being the father my mental state, attitude, outlook on life and general behavior changed and became the opposite of what your false statement would have logically attributed to me.  So much in fact that in a mother first state, I have full custody of my kiddo which is nigh unheard of up here.

It's an amusing approach to your trolling, so you get a slight golf clap for that, however as your entire proposal is false from the start and given by someone who obviously has fuck all of a clue when it comes to life or any experience therein, still in diapers while most of us were already going through the trials of the real world and relationships, it's just that.  An amusing attempt lacking any substance and resoundingly hollow.  Of course in a hypothetical scenario where you weren't making a new attempt at trolling and actually held sincerity in what you babbled you'd simply be retarded and quite lolworthy in your naivety.  All in all, 1.5 bridges out of 5.  And what the hell, and obligatory trolololo too out of pity.

:mrgreen:

Gosh, you guys fill most of your posts with pointless flames, I would appreciate it if I didn't have to waste my time re-reading recycled insults.

Anyway, I knew you would use that cope-out, because it's typical and expected.

My point being, you should have looked for a better mate before having a child. Sure, you claim that having a child changed you for the better. But I was not saying that you shouldn't have had a child, I was merely stating that you should have found a better mother for your child, one that you are more compatible with, one that you would currently still be together with, so that your kid could have both a mother and a father, rather than just one (I doubt you will argue that having one loving parent is better than two loving parents, so you might as well admit defeat at this point).

Also, I am pretty sure it's common (but not a necessity) for people to completely change [for the better] when they have children. So tossing my arguments out the window based on the fact that having a kid changed you for the better is ignorant to say the least.

Man, for all that text you sure did have a small amount of counter-points.

Offline Alex_C

• Knight
  • Renown: 30
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guard of Istiniar
  • Game nicks: IG_Earl_Alexander
  • IRC nick: ISPCA_Alexanger
« Reply #685 on: February 22, 2011, 12:12:42 pm »
I doubt you will argue that having one loving parent is better than two loving parents, so you might as well admit defeat at this point

'Not better' is not the same as 'worse'.

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #686 on: February 22, 2011, 12:27:18 pm »
so nobody has posted a picture in a long time.
I'll put one.
(click to show/hide)
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 22, 2011, 01:31:04 pm »
I'll put one.
(click to show/hide)

This isnt a "post a god damned pic of one of your eye" topic :lol:

But thx for trying to get this topic on the right way.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 01:32:54 pm by Butan »

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #688 on: February 22, 2011, 01:40:16 pm »
I'll put one.
(click to show/hide)

This isnt a "post a god damned pic of one of your eye" topic :lol:

Yeah....tits or it isn't you......   8-)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Tetris

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Once a King, Always a King.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Aegis Sovereignty
  • Game nicks: SoA_Sovereign_Tetris
  • IRC nick: Tet
« Reply #689 on: February 22, 2011, 02:03:35 pm »
Yeah....tits or it isn't you......   8-)

Lmao!  :lol: