Author Topic: POOPHAMMER's fan club topic  (Read 105203 times)

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: The official cRPG post a god damned pic of yourself topic!
« Reply #660 on: February 21, 2011, 04:54:21 pm »
because i was in your bed but let us rectify this issue rightthis evening

Sure  :wink:

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #661 on: February 21, 2011, 08:20:54 pm »
Cool story bro. I do have a facebook account

lol!  Confirmed bitch.

No, after seeing your avatar it seems your life is allso about brazilian waxes.

Honestly it looks more like he doesn't have enough testosterone in order to even grow hair.  He's just a girly boy through and through. 
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #662 on: February 21, 2011, 08:27:13 pm »
Siiem my love where have you been

First mokk then siiem? Dayum.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Adrian

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: February 21, 2011, 09:36:01 pm »
Balton, if you do some fapwork in the shower, don't use hot water to clean your belly, all the protein coagulates and you have to rub so hard on your belly, and everything is red. Use cold water, don't worry, nothing will shrink I mean otherwise you'd be a woman (if, and scientists aren't sure about that, you are a male).

And you exes... plural is pretty exaggerating, or are you counting every finger as one person? Then it's more than one, still I wouldn't let them camp outside your house, you need them for deadlifting 202,5 kilogramm like its air.

Vic, may I point out that fact, that you might get into some homosexual relationsship because we don't know for sure if Balton is a true girl or not.

But serious Balton, if you we're that uber hot, why are you showing your fucking belly in an internet forum (with a male:female ratio of 40:1). Just get a facebook account/or a RL, and get some girls, but stop spreading all your gay energy in here, it causes hatred, more and more each day.

Actually I don't want to insult homosexual person with being like Balton, that would be unfair for them.

Haha someone has some serious experience washing men's stomachs. Anyway, Balton I believe does what he does because it's just funny to watch the way some of you all respond to the stupid things he says. You all get so worked up over nothing over someone you will most likely never meet your entire life

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: February 21, 2011, 09:47:54 pm »
First mokk then siiem? Dayum.

Actually it was me first, then mokk... then me again. That little slut.

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Death God
  • Game nicks: GoD_Balton_the_Buff
« Reply #665 on: February 22, 2011, 02:04:35 am »
lol!  Confirmed bitch.

'Tis cool, bro. No matter what I have done in my life, at least I didn't fuck up so severely that I live alone with a daughter. I mean, you didn't just marry someone who you hate, but you even had a child with her. Nice decision making skills, dawg.
Wherever I tread, only chaos & destruction follow.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #666 on: February 22, 2011, 02:08:55 am »
"50% of all marriages in the America end in divorce."

-divorcerate.org

Do we seriously need all this fighting? I say you guise say sorry to eachother and just ignore eachother and it will stop the fighting
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 02:13:56 am by Allers »
Ca$hville 615

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: February 22, 2011, 02:15:55 am »
"50% of all marriages in the America end in divorce."

-divorcerate.org

So that puts Gorath in the bottom 50% population in America based on intelligence? Damn, that's pretty bad.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #668 on: February 22, 2011, 04:01:36 am »
'Tis cool, bro. No matter what I have done in my life, at least I didn't fuck up so severely that I live alone with a daughter. I mean, you didn't just marry someone who you hate, but you even had a child with her. Nice decision making skills, dawg.

So you are putting down someone who is responsible enough to raise a child and intelligent enough to end a marriage that isn't working.  Balton, the only child you will ever have is the one you have with your sister or mother because the only non-guys your narcissistic ass could find attractive are those related to you that look so much like you.  Its obvious there is some kind of Oedipus Complex in your writing where you fight against those you see in authority and are more intelligent then you much like Oedipus did his father, while desperately trying to hide how much you want to sleep with your own mother by lying about "all your exes."

P.S.  When those kids have 2 heads and 3 nipples, its your own damn fault.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 04:03:10 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline XavierX

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: XavierX, Tycho, Javier, Zeus
« Reply #669 on: February 22, 2011, 04:03:59 am »

Is this supposed to be some sort of edgy, cool comment? Because you just come off as a total asshole who has zero experience with real life. Actually, that's probably a fair statement, all things considered. Living in the bush probably has some dire consequences, psychologically.

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #670 on: February 22, 2011, 04:04:47 am »
Kesh, prepare to be flooded with massive awesomebar points.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #671 on: February 22, 2011, 04:08:45 am »
So you are putting down someone who is responsible enough to raise a child and intelligent enough to end a marriage that isn't working.  Balton, the only child you will ever have is the one you have with your sister or mother because the only non-guys your narcissistic ass could find attractive are those related to you that look so much like you.  Its obvious there is some kind of Oedipus Complex in your writing where you fight against those you see in authority and are more intelligent then you much like Oedipus did his father, while desperately trying to hide how much you want to sleep with your own mother by lying about "all your exes."

P.S.  When those kids have 2 heads 12 abs and 3 nipples, its your own damn fault.

lolololol
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 04:11:37 am by Huey Newton »

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: February 22, 2011, 05:26:05 am »
Is this supposed to be some sort of edgy, cool comment? Because you just come off as a total asshole who has zero experience with real life. Actually, that's probably a fair statement, all things considered. Living in the bush probably has some dire consequences, psychologically.

The inability to discern your incompatibility with someone else means you have a gargantuan amount of life experience? I am losing hope for you, Xavier.

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #673 on: February 22, 2011, 05:32:35 am »
The inability to discern your incompatibility with someone else means you have a gargantuan amount of life experience? I am losing hope for you, Xavier.

I think he's referring to the fact that after 10 years people change, sometimes not always in the same direction as one another and thus parting ways is the more intelligent decision rather than live in misery or deny your personal growth for the sake of a relationship, and your obvious lack of knowledge of this basic fact of life as it pertains to relationships and people in general shows an amazing lack of life experience on your part.
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Balton

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Divine Being
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: February 22, 2011, 06:03:35 am »
I think he's referring to the fact that after 10 years people change, sometimes not always in the same direction as one another and thus parting ways is the more intelligent decision rather than live in misery or deny your personal growth for the sake of a relationship, and your obvious lack of knowledge of this basic fact of life as it pertains to relationships and people in general shows an amazing lack of life experience on your part.

Personal growth is pre-determined based on individual personality factors. This growth is just drawing conclusions from events that occur around you and applying it to your own personal knowledge factor. People don't spontaneously go from ying to yang without a cause.

Meaning, people are logical beings, even if their logic is faulty, they still try to make the decisions that they perceive as best for them. Thus, it should be simple enough to predict what will happen to a person who shares (more or less) the same future life experiences as you, assuming you know their past life experiences and how they reacted to them (if you are marrying someone and having a child with him/her, you damn better know about his/her past). People aren't random, our actions are not random neuron misfirings. We still retain free will, and exercise it as we see most helpful to our goals.

If you fail to properly predict how someone will change when they share a life with you, you have failed to properly analyze their personality. In such a case, you should have never married/impregnated her in the first place.

But damn bro, no need to conjure up excuses, nowadays a large number of [irresponsible] teens get pregnant/married on a whim.

It's understandable, marriage generally occurs as a hope of preventing yourself from ending up a pathetic loner (seeking someone to help you out during the rough times, because you are not independent enough to survive on your own). Then children generally occur in hopes of keeping a failed relationship together. The world is populated with irresponsible people, you're one of them, no matter how much you make up for your past mistakes, you can never erase what you have done.