Author Topic: The Shogunate  (Read 130686 times)

Offline Belmont

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Shogunate] The Shogunate (Will you be the next Shogun?)
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2011, 02:05:57 pm »
Judgement and Chasey thank your for your applications. We don't have any problems with either of you but as always, we would like to talk to each of you in TS (germany.jestservers.com 7500) to clear any questions.

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2011, 02:10:34 pm »
Im in but my mic isnt working atm,im in the home channel
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D

Offline Isair

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2011, 06:43:58 pm »
Hi to everyone!, I'm the friend of Duerkos and he has told me this clan is very good and with very nice people. I have a lot of time to learn, and I've played warband for a long time (usually single player).
My player (Isair) is an archer with a bit of 2h
I like japanese culture a lot, I've been in Japan too
I am very interested in strategus, I love wargames (I've played lots of 2nd WW ones)

Offline Judgement

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Loghain
« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2011, 11:58:31 pm »
Judgement and Chasey thank your for your applications. We don't have any problems with either of you but as always, we would like to talk to each of you in TS (germany.jestservers.com 7500) to clear any questions.
I'll get it set up asap. I don't have a mic but my keyboard will be my voice. I shall probably be around wednesday early - late afternoon. Who am I kidding, I'll be online most of the day apart from the evening when I have Karate class :D

Offline BlameMeForTheNoise

• Count
  • Renown: 189
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guards
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Sonjarr
« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2011, 01:32:00 pm »
Bumpity

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2011, 01:46:03 pm »
Oi, yeh squiggly Japsters!

You doing alright? Invaded by Polish people, me sees?
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Spawny

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Spawny
« Reply #186 on: March 10, 2011, 01:56:42 pm »
I'm a very active player and like some competition, but the Templars seem too inactive at the moment. Hardly see any online and haven't really heard of any recent games/matches/events.

Yesterday, 10+ templars playing on the same server.

We won the jousting tournament hosted by the fallen (tied 1st place with shogunate iirc) and you took about 1 day to come to the conclusion we're inactive.

Not knowing any of the newer members and feeling out of place because of that is a perfectly acceptable reason to look for a new place to stay, but a bit more patience and research into our activity would've been nice.

Anyway, I wish you all the luck with the shogunate, they're a happy bunch and even though I hate horsearchers, they're good players :)

Shogunate guys, I hope you will enjoy the company of judgement, he's a good guy :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The problem is even if you are number 1 in NA you are still only number 467 in EU or the worst in AUS(number 17)

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2011, 02:05:45 pm »

We won the jousting tournament hosted by the fallen (tied 1st place with shogunate iirc) and you took about 1 day to come to the conclusion we're inactive.

Not knowing any of the newer members and feeling out of place because of that is a perfectly acceptable reason to look for a new place to stay, but a bit more patience and research into our activity would've been nice.

Anyway, I wish you all the luck with the shogunate, they're a happy bunch and even though I hate horsearchers, they're good players :)

Shogunate guys, I hope you will enjoy the company of judgement, he's a good guy :)
are you sure about that fallen part ?  :P

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2011, 02:22:20 pm »

it was hosted on fallen server but all the credit for jousting tournament goes to toffi from the guards for organizing it,
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2011, 02:37:50 pm »
i hate too be an ass, sry beau, but is was on the shogu_dojo server, the map is from the fallen server, toffi organized it and some guards were hunting hooligans  :mrgreen:

omg too many details, i better stop now  :oops:

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2011, 02:43:59 pm »
ahh sorry sorry i feel ashamed :o)
so the credit goes to shogunate, guards and to our mapmaker only (warcat).
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2011, 03:06:20 pm »
btw shogunate - do you plan something for the evening of 20.3. (sunday?), i'm asking because i'd like to organize a tournament on your server again on that date.

Offline Spawny

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Spawny
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2011, 04:04:11 pm »
i hate too be an ass, sry beau, but is was on the shogu_dojo server, the map is from the fallen server, toffi organized it and some guards were hunting hooligans  :mrgreen:

omg too many details, i better stop now  :oops:

So sorry mate :P

You're completely right and I stand corrected.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The problem is even if you are number 1 in NA you are still only number 467 in EU or the worst in AUS(number 17)

Offline Judgement

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Loghain
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2011, 04:27:27 pm »

Thanks for the kinds words buddy, but it didn't take me just one day to come to this conclusion. I had been back for a week or so and felt out of place.

But yeah Spawny's right. I'm a good guy :P I kid, but I do still think highly of the Templars.

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2011, 04:27:56 pm »
btw shogunate - do you plan something for the evening of 20.3. (sunday?), i'm asking because i'd like to organize a tournament on your server again on that date.
Can't predict that far to be honest, but i'm sure we will at least be able to lend you our server =).

P.S. Thanks Spawny :).