Author Topic: The Shogunate  (Read 130647 times)

Offline Punisher

• Baron
  • Renown: 127
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Punisher
Re: [Shogunate] The Shogunate (Will you be the next Shogun?)
« Reply #165 on: March 03, 2011, 04:14:02 pm »
You could have some fun before the battle at our Event, everyone is welcomed

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For everybody who appreciates organized gameplay over winning, there is going to be an event for YOU! I thought it would be awesome to recreate the "formations days" that worked during the beta stages of Warband where a group of geeks logged onto the server and were trying to make proper cavalry wedge formations only to charge organized square formations of pikemen on the other side - for nothing more than fun...

Now a bunch of peasants declared a new political system in their village - a representative democracy. The only thing that now needs to be done is to go in an unorganized mob to announce their landlord that they no longer feel to be obliged to pay the taxes...

Offline SirUlrich

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: Guard_SirUlrich Guard_SirUlrichson
« Reply #166 on: March 04, 2011, 11:48:14 pm »
Bump up the jam ;-)

PS: Subo du Schlitzohr :-P

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #167 on: March 05, 2011, 04:29:39 am »
hey guys is shogun total war gonna improve on the amount of time it takes for a turn to past late game? I do not want 5 minute turn phase like in Empire
Just a soldier

Offline Ujin

• King
  • Renown: 1057
  • Infamy: 166
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 05, 2011, 06:48:20 am »
@ ManOfWar , i couldn't tell from playing the campaign demo to be honest, but it never actually bothered me anyway, the game was like that since the start - take a sip of coffee or have a smoke :).

Welcome our new members : Takeo,Bronco, Renegat !

Offline weight

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Fatty
« Reply #169 on: March 05, 2011, 09:35:01 am »
When are we getting our naginata  :cry:
no this is not a useless bump

Offline Arked

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • You own every word you speak.
    • View Profile
    • ShogunateTV
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_Arked
  • IRC nick: Arked
« Reply #170 on: March 05, 2011, 12:36:51 pm »
when we make one :D

Offline Duerkos

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Duerkos
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2011, 02:38:03 pm »
Really interested in this clan! I love japanese culture but I don't really say I like the ninja stuff (also, it looks out of place here). And plus, this clan is very good and uses a lot of team-play! Also, you guys were nice enough to answer my noobish questions when I asked them , and that says a lot about you.

I gather you are mainly EU? At least I see lots of you in the eucrpg1.

My "Curriculum Vitae" , and my final build at 30..
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 02:39:55 pm by Duerkos »

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 06, 2011, 04:42:21 pm »
Really interested in this clan! I love japanese culture but I don't really say I like the ninja stuff (also, it looks out of place here). And plus, this clan is very good and uses a lot of team-play! Also, you guys were nice enough to answer my noobish questions when I asked them , and that says a lot about you.

I gather you are mainly EU? At least I see lots of you in the eucrpg1.

My "Curriculum Vitae" , and my final build at 30..
That's a very nice application . =) Why don't you join our TS (germany.jestservers.com port 7500) so we can have a talk ?

Offline Duerkos

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Duerkos
« Reply #173 on: March 06, 2011, 06:13:08 pm »
I'll be there today a bit later perhaps, now I'm going with a friend to run a bit around town  :) . (this feels a bit like a job interview  :oops:  :) )

PD: I've been accepted here, so I'll copy my "specs" in case you want to know a me a bit better:

Player characteristics:
-I'm currently a 2h with a bit of xbow, lvl27 (aiming for a 24/15 build). If a clan welcomes me to their home, I can reborn as anything necessary (as long is not 2h again, interested in trying other things).
-I'm a very teambased player. I don't really have a lot of skill since I've started playing this 2-3 weeks ago, but I'm getting a bit better and near to a 1 K:D ratio now. I can even block some blows now, but not consistently. There's always something to learn, so I'm not worried about that.

A bit about myself:
English level: Fluently (went to Sheffield,UK, for Erasmus, probably a lot of accent when speaking but that's it). Know a bit of german and starting to learn japanese.
Currently finished my 5 years Industrial Engineering degree and unemployed, waiting for bureaucracy and taking a rest now, not for long though.
I love reading (fantasy, sci-fi specially), videogames and a bit of electronics.

Interested in a clan:
Not too serious (as in whiny) about the game itself. Thankfully I've not noticed nothing of the sort of people in clans, people whining about the game/unfair match are usually pubs I think.
That usually speaks/writes in english (as far as I know, there are no Spanish clans  :? ). I say this because I don't want to enter a clan where most of the things are said in a language I don't understand, I don't mind that people there are not from england/USA or whatever.
That thinks I'm not too old for them  :P. Really great if the people there have hobbies in common with me, of course.
Interested in playing strategus (I'm not really sure about this as I've not played, but it is very interesting and promising).

PD: I usually play in eucrpg1, or eucrpg5/6 siege if I'm playing with a friend and we want "quick and casual fun". You'll notice me cause I tend to write a bit in the chat when dead so I don't bore, not because of my awesome kills (yet  :cry: ).

I'm a quiet person so you don't hear much from me in the teamspeak, but I'll try to join to get  to know you guys and that.
Now to lose money in samurai looks  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 10:10:35 pm by Duerkos »

Offline weight

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fatty
« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2011, 08:44:25 am »
Welcome Duerkos!
And bump

Offline Judgement

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Loghain
« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2011, 01:12:31 pm »
Greetings Shogunate,

My name is Goto Shojiro. I am a former soldier of a minor clan. My Daimyo has sacrificed honour for selfish goals - he played his own ruler, secretly defying the will of the Shogun - and therefore I've had to deny his leadership (this is all RP'ish, Templars were fine :P). I find myself to be without clan, and I'm hunted by the agents of my former.
I've come to respect the rule of the Shogunate a lot since then.

Of course I didn't send this message simply to notify you of these events. I would like to offer my loyalty to join the Shogunate's army. I hope you will consider my offer.
Regards,
Goto Shojiro

Bit of RP always good :)
Basically, I'd like to join your clan. I've played on alot of characters as a loner but would like to take this to the next level. Haven't played for a while so am a bit rusty, but will be back on track soon enough I expect.
I just made a new character in the hope you will accept him. My skill at manual block is okay. About 6 months ago I was a dedicated 2h after that a polearmer.
Eagerly awaiting your decision :)

Bit about myself.
I'm 21 years old, living in the Netherlands. I've played warband for quite a long time - can't remember how long exactly - and cRPG since it's public release. Since that I've been on and off really. I've just returned from a long break.
I am willing to use any kind of Voice Chat but I currently don't have a functioning microphone so my voice shall not be heard until I purchase one. As I said my character is new, I'm playing it now but I'm dead so might as well write this lol. He's gonna b dedicated 2h, or 2h/pole. In-game name is Goto_Shojiro.

I've played a lot with the Templars back in the good old days, and though I still love them, I'm looking for a more active clan. Since I've had a long break I don't really know anyone from there anymore therefore I've had to make the decision that my place wasn't with them. Unless both you and they allow dual clanning. I'd like to leave Judgement in the Templars for now but not play him much. I'm a very active player and like some competition, but the Templars seem too inactive at the moment. Hardly see any online and haven't really heard of any recent games/matches/events.

Sorry for the essay.

Kind Regards, Judgement.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:37:03 pm by Judgement »

Offline Ujin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2011, 01:30:57 pm »
Greetings Shogunate,

My name is Goto Shojiro. I am a former soldier of a minor clan. My Daimyo has sacrificed honour for selfish goals - he played his own ruler, secretly defying the will of the Shogun - and therefore I've had to deny his leadership. I find myself to be without clan, and I'm hunted by the agents of my former.
I've come to respect the rule of the Shogunate a lot since then.

Of course I didn't send this message simply to notify you of these events. I would like to offer my loyalty to join the Shogunate's army. I hope you will consider my offer.
Regards,
Goto Shojiro

Bit of RP always good :)
Basically, I'd like to join your clan. I've played on alot of characters as a loner but would like to take this to the next level. Haven't played for a while so am a bit rusty, but will be back on track soon enough I expect.
I just made a new character in the hope you will accept him. My skill at manual block is okay. About 6 months ago I was a dedicated 2h after that a polearmer.
Eagerly awaiting your decision :)

Bit about myself.
I'm 21 years old, living in the Netherlands. I've played warband for quite a long time - can't remember how long exactly - and cRPG since it's public release. Since that I've been on and off really. I've just returned from a long break.
I am willing to use any kind of Voice Chat but I currently don't have a functioning microphone so my voice shall not be heard until I purchase one. As I said my character is new, I'm playing it now but I'm dead so might as well write this lol. He's gonna b dedicated 2h, or 2h/pole. In-game name is Goto_Shojiro

Sorry for the essay.
That's a nice  application , however  aren't/weren't you in the Templars ? Is your intention to change  1 clan for another or keep two characters in both ?

Shame you don't have a microphone, talking to you on TS would be much easier =).

Offline Judgement

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Loghain
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2011, 01:38:14 pm »
Ah yes I just changed my application message added a whole bit. :) I'm going to be out today by the way, will be back late tonight. In case you wonder my sudden silence on the forums :P

Incase you don't wanna read the whole thing again: I'd like to keep Judgement in Templars but he'll be inactive. If you don't allow dual clanning then I'll take him out of the Templars. I'm very active but the Templars seem to be quite inactive. Haven't seen much of them since I'm back to be fair.

This is what I've posted on the Templar forums.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to make this decision, but I think my time with the Templars might be done.
It's completely different from the clan I fell in love with. I don't really know any of you. I'm looking for an active clan which members I can find around a lot, and play with a lot. And participate in competitive play.
I can't say that I know how it's going since I've had an uber long break, but I can see the original members have gone mostly.

Growl, Daymun, Burlington, Tommy (I think he might b around tho), Tybox, Asdiman, etc.

I want to explore other clans a bit I think and find one that suits me more and is more active for the moment. Unless you allow dual clanning, then I'll leave Judgement here and play another in a different clan.

Edit: Reading this back almost looks like I'm trying to break up with someone lol.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:46:54 pm by Judgement »

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2011, 01:39:16 pm »
Hey im interested in applying but not really sure what your protocall is, as it dosn't say on main page, if some 1 could get back to me thatd be great
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2011, 01:52:39 pm »
Just seen judgments post and will try to do something similar :P

Bit about my self

Im from the Uk, ive played warband since realease and have experience with clan wars as i was in the OL clan which took part in communtiy run campaigns and tournaments,i just came to crpg about 2 weeks ago  and im experimenting with my build, im just about to hit 30 and so can retire soon to perfect my build :). Unfortunatly my mic broke like yesterday but should be getting a new one on the weekend.I also play Coutner Strike source in which im in a team and play competitivly,one of our games is being streamed and shoutcasted on the weekend if any 1 is interested  :D so yeah i know how to communicate and perform in a team enviroment :D. I play CSS from 7/8 til 10/11 usually but can play crpg also for about 3-4 hours if needed.My character is a 2h with some points in throwing,i can block to a decent level and i mostly play on the siege server atm but can easily move to the battle server if needs be. So thats pretty much it about me.

Why id like to join

Im gonna be truthful, i asked around and heard your clan was the best competivly which is something im definatly looking for and also heard that your a tightly knit unit.

Thanks from Chase
p.s sorry about any gramitcal errors or spelling,doing this of my phone :)
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D