Author Topic: Yeah.. I dont care..  (Read 21882 times)

Offline Topsnus

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Yeah.. I dont care..
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2011, 11:19:59 pm »
Is this guy serious? Lemme go ahead and explain something to you uthred. You ARE NOT a casual player if you have a MW anything to lose. I have never been able to retire since patch, and the fact that youy could have done it many times shows that you actually do spend your life time, not your free time, playing this game. You have a surprising amount of free time for a lawyer, who is always hanging out will his family, and all his friends......

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: Lady Gaga
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2011, 12:00:31 am »
you got a -1 by me. His work has got nothing to do with his free time, and I think he is right. He wants to chill/relax whatever from work, wants to play to have fun and doesn't want some people to abuse bugs and stuff. He is one of the nicest players in this community.

Edit: Bulldog and Uthred got a +1.

Reading comprehension a side, the OP was bragging about being a lawyer and its impact or some bullshit on why Xol out to give him that heirloom back. When you bring real life shit into the internet, expect to be taunted for it. I don't know how you bros do things in Europe, but we have a term for what the OP did here in AMERICA. Its called Indian Giving and it is one of the most heinous acts a person can do.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:02:05 am by Snatch »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2011, 12:01:23 am »
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2011, 12:02:28 am »
Racist

Its ok, i am native american.

Offline Broc

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2011, 12:03:02 am »
AMERICA
Nationalist Continent-alist?

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2011, 12:03:15 am »
Its ok, i am native american.
Hypocrite

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2011, 12:03:56 am »
Hypocrite

You got the joke.

Nationalist Continent-alist?

Nationalist, bro. I am hardcore Nationlist, my tribal confederation been fighting terrorism since 1850s.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:05:25 am by Snatch »

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2011, 12:13:45 am »
You got the joke.

You stopped running with it.   :evil:  Don't you know how to play this game?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2011, 01:00:18 am »
Is this guy serious? Lemme go ahead and explain something to you uthred. You ARE NOT a casual player if you have a MW anything to lose. I have never been able to retire since patch, and the fact that youy could have done it many times shows that you actually do spend your life time, not your free time, playing this game. You have a surprising amount of free time for a lawyer, who is always hanging out will his family, and all his friends......

Yeh, he was the first or second guy to own a plated charger in cRPG back when gold was really really hard to make and it equated to a couple hundred of hours of play.  Also, one of the first to have construction sites, another hundred hours.  But if he enjoys the game,  like most of us do no reason to fault him for playing a lot.  I don't appreciate him being an asshat and calling cRPG one of the worst comunities to be around simply because he went off the handle. 

He gave an example where he gave an item back when someone made a mistake but failed to learn from the guy's example - the guy was polite, asking for help, apologetic that it was just a mistake, instead Uthred freaks out on Xol and the whole cRPG community.  The sycophants kissing his ass telling him not to leave because he is behaving like a small child are just feeding his inflated ego.  Like I said before you still have your plated charger, morningstar, and plate mail to make you feel good and I'm sure if you are polite and apologize for your behavior Xol will just give you back your item like the nice guy that he is (even though there is absolutely no obligation for him to do so).  Get rid of the entitlement and be a real man and apologize.  Or be a little bitch and rage-quit over your own ass-hattery and attitude (not the community's).
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 01:06:32 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Snatch

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
  • Just dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2011, 01:24:39 am »
Yeh, he was the first or second guy to own a plated charger in cRPG back when gold was really really hard to make and it equated to a couple hundred of hours of play.  Also, one of the first to have construction sites, another hundred hours.  But if he enjoys the game,  like most of us do no reason to fault him for playing a lot.  I don't appreciate him being an asshat and calling cRPG one of the worst comunities to be around simply because he went off the handle. 

He gave an example where he gave an item back when someone made a mistake but failed to learn from the guy's example - the guy was polite, asking for help, apologetic that it was just a mistake, instead Uthred freaks out on Xol and the whole cRPG community.  The sycophants kissing his ass telling him not to leave because he is behaving like a small child are just feeding his inflated ego.  Like I said before you still have your plated charger, morningstar, and plate mail to make you feel good and I'm sure if you are polite and apologize for your behavior Xol will just give you back your item like the nice guy that he is (even though there is absolutely no obligation for him to do so).  Get rid of the entitlement and be a real man and apologize.  Or be a little bitch and rage-quit over your own ass-hattery and attitude (not the community's).

In so many words, totally bro.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2011, 01:39:40 am »
Keshian I love you. Or at least the way you summarized this whole thing.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2011, 05:46:39 am »
didn't read the whole thread but i was the ipotetical "real" buyer of that loomed item when uthred pmd me of this .
i feel very sorry for him , lose a month of grind should make me like rambo on endorphine but jeez uthred check your sell before do a mistake.
Obviously the smart ass was checking the market 24/24 and he found the real deal but this mistake can't do a GTX for sure , i would play again for fun and search for that smartass in the servers making him GTXting with an elder's torch.
don't leave .

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2011, 06:35:55 am »
Im not sure what to do here do I

A. try and side with Uhtred and get  -7+

B. side with Xol and get -3+

C. try and be the middle man and get -20 for trying to help both

Either way if Xol gives Uhtred his toy back and Uhtred says sorry making Xol cry then we can all go back to telling everyone here their wrong about something else because this is the internetz
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2011, 12:17:29 pm »
Im not sure what to do here do I

A. try and side with Uhtred and get  -7+

B. side with Xol and get -3+

C. try and be the middle man and get -20 for trying to help both

Either way if Xol gives Uhtred his toy back and Uhtred says sorry making Xol cry then we can all go back to telling everyone here their wrong about something else because this is the internetz

You forgot D.

Read the thread and laugh without posting and get +0

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bebbanburg
  • Game nicks: Uhtred_III_of_Bebbanburg / _III_Archerson
  • IRC nick: Uhtred
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2011, 01:32:46 pm »

Ya, I had a lot of time back there, like a have now for a couple weeks.

And no.. a real man doesn't apologize to people, who do not deserve an apology... even if he knows, he is wrong.
That's my opinion and I know it might sound strange to You, but it is the pride and it is the ego, that feed my ambitions to be better..
And You probably can't imagine, how huge my ego is.. I can live with that, if You can't.. that's not my problem.
A rage-quit might be overreacted...that is true, so I try to play some hours a week in peace..
sure without being obsessed with that loom crap, I gave the stuff away, so I don't have to think about it anymore
(I am just too ambitious for games.. blam me for that)

You made Your opinion about me.. I do not really care about that. Cos all of You don't know me at all.
One post doesn't make a person, one mistake doesn't reveal a personality..

So just laugh about the thread like most of the community does, myself included, and let me be.
If I hadn't make the first post, I would have destroyed something or killed someone in real life..
so annoying all of You with that rage-post seemed like the best option for me to take my rage out and it helped!

And that's my last post in this awesome topic.
I am Uhtred of Bebbanburg and I'm a Tin Can.
What's Your Game?