Author Topic: Leave or stay in the EU?  (Read 79509 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Leave or stay in the EU?
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2016, 04:08:53 pm »
+1
Its as if everything has become much clearer!

Indeed, when you compare me to say.. Molly.. You're comparing an unindocrinated mind to an indocrinated mind..
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2016, 04:09:27 pm »
White Americans also have a rich history of cuckoldry, regrettably. It would be a bad end game for Europe to end up with a multi-ethnic society based off America's.

Please.. No more militant lesbianism.. My lunch will end up in the toilet.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2016, 04:13:17 pm »
Indeed, when you compare me to say.. Molly.. You're comparing an unindocrinated mind to an indocrinated mind..
It actually is very much about education... obviously... :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2016, 04:20:51 pm »

Yeah, like all those educated heads of states running their countries into the ground.. A good education is a great thing, if you know how to use it. If you use it as some sort of badge of superiority while generally displaying a lower intellectual ability, it doesn't really amount to much.  What a world eh? Plastic education, plastic politicians, plastic society full of plastic people.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2016, 05:27:10 pm »
+2
Your educational system has clearly failed you, I am sorry.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2016, 05:31:51 pm »
+1

Of course Molly, no such thing as indoctrination in higher learning. It's all incredibly objective and rational, every last discipline.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2016, 05:45:56 pm »
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 05:18:46 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2016, 05:50:00 pm »
Political science, interpretive dancing, probably about the same level of scientific methodology in both. I'd even give the edge to interpretive dancing, at least some physics and biology in there. Probably more ideological diversity, too.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2016, 05:52:52 pm »
+1
My point being that white guilt and other forms of cultural masochism is a general western, post-colonial problem, not only European, and that America in light of its not too distant history of slavery and racial segregation (and wars around the globe more recently) suffers a lot for this in society as a whole. As does Germany from WWII, or the British or the French for their vast empires, or any of the former colonial or imperial powers (only in the west though, Turkey for example is exempt), even if ethnically European cultures were the first in history to ban slavery or even begin thinking about enforcing universalist principles like basic human rights. Historically, many of the colonies didn't just suffer but also benefited, it was not all Belgian Congo, and certainly the world has benefited from western ideas immensely since, including the people crying white privilege at every opportunity.

And that's of course only if we accept the premise that past sins of a small minority of our ancestors have anything to do with us today, which of course is nonsense and shouldn't be acceptable to anyone, even the most fanatical SJW would be hard-pressed to find anyone from any culture who hasn't had oppressors in their family line if you go back far enough. It's a human condition and 'white people' were just better equipped to winning wars than anyone else in the last few centuries.

http://www.whiteprivilegeconference.com/

Should I book you a spot for next year? You clearly need it. You just haven't been educated properly.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2016, 06:14:10 pm »
My point being that white guilt and other forms of cultural masochism is a general western, post-colonial problem
(click to show/hide)

Scandinavians didn't have any colonies, so why the white guilt? White guilt doesn't work on middle/eastern europeans.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2016, 06:27:53 pm »
+1
Probably has to do with einstein handling scandinavians with kiddy gloves since they were even purer gorillas than the germans in his cobbled together pseudo-historical mythology. They suffer from second-hand white guilt. No guilt at all over the last time they were bloodthirsty invaders, maybe cause the people they were slaughtering were just white german peasants.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2016, 06:32:56 pm »
Denmark and Sweden had colonies, though they play little role in the guilt complex at least in Denmark. We had colonies with slave plantations both in the West Indies and in India. Sweden's white guilt mostly stems from them being very keen on racial theories in the late 19th and the first half of the 20th century, and preachy political feminism since the 60s. Denmark was also more or less a collaborator of Das Dritte Reich, and like Sweden dabbled in both eugenics and the racial theories of the time. But mostly it comes from just being part of western culture, Denmark happily joining wars in the ME as American allies, and bad conscience having good, stable societies when so much of the world hasn't, altruism founded in universal human rights spiced up with a good sprinkle of Christian slave-morality/original sin.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:09:19 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2016, 06:37:19 pm »
Your educational system has clearly failed you, I am sorry.

Why are you sorry? Are you my teacher son?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2016, 06:37:42 pm »
+1
a good sprinkle of Christian slave-morality/original sin.

In a way I would say the "progressives" of today are much better christians, or at least more faithful to the underlying ideology, than almost any that came before them. That's not a compliment either.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2016, 06:40:38 pm »
+1
Denmark and Sweden had colonies, though they play little role in the guilt complex at least in Denmark. We had colonies with slave plantations both in the West Indies and in India. Sweden's white guilt mostly stems from them being very keen on racial ideologies in the late 19th and the first half of the 20th century, and preachy political feminism since the 60s. Denmark were also more or less a collaborator of Das Dritte Reich. But mostly it comes from just being part of western culture, Denmark happily joining wars in the ME as American allies, and bad conscience having good, stable societies when so much of the world hasn't, altruism founded in universal human rights spiced up with a good sprinkle of Christian slave-morality/original sin.

But only white people should feel guilty about their national or cultural history. Slavery, murder, rape, wars.. They're practically global human behaviours and actions, they're not confined or tied to a specific ethnonational demographic.