Author Topic: GOBBLIN KING INVOKES LAW OF GOBBLECATHALON TO TEST ACRE IN LIGHT OF DISCONTENT  (Read 16958 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Additionally this GOBBLECATHALON is happening one way or another now even if acre disagrees because this is too good of a thing to give up.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Dam you fucking nerds still going at it? god dam forum dwellers

I got ban for being too good in NA1. What's your excuse?

And Panos, stfu you greasy 3rd world fuck. Your shit, your country is shit and Turks shit on your country everyday. If I want advice from a respectable EU, I'll go back to Germany.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
r u sure that wasn't bauer

James is the only person on my steam block list.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
This whole thing smells a lot like when Bryggan did basically the same thing last strat to Acre, but it had a severely-lackluster ending of James bending over and Bryggan just re-accepting Acre as his vassals, without anything actually happening as a result. No civil war, no shitposts, nothing.

I accused James of treason for blatantly disobeying orders and being a dick.  Not because several powerful lords in my faction hated him.  I have no time for the petty quarrels of people who take shit on the internet personally.

We have all experienced James' dick side.  The late night PMs telling us how we are total assholes and he's the only guy who is decent and everyone should do as he says.  When I left Acre I got many of those, and when I worked for the Squids I got many more, and when I attacked Acre they came non-stop.  But I just pictured James sitting at his PC, a three quarter empty bottle of rye at his desk and a big scowl on his face, remembering all the injustices the world threw at him.  We all have that friend who is a good guy but a miserable drunk.

But after I withdrew my armies from the front (thanks to a truce the WotN gleefully agreed to) and threatened him, I had my little court case and aquitted him.  And after that he stopped all his bullshit (though it was too late apparently for the steppe folk).

But Acre did good for us.  They kept the crime in check and basically ran the economy.  But they would never attack.  They were quick to reinforce any of my armies in a fight, even setting their alarms to do so, but I had to beg and plead even for a measly 300 man army to help campaign.  And then I would get vague promises, and whoever was appointed to me would disappear.  Fortunately I had the 13K and the Starks for attacking.

Not sure what it is with Acre.  I could see them on the faction page, and they never had men or gear.  Until we were attacked.  Then they were right there in the right place.  And look how long they held up against Eques.  I wanted them to come to Europe to build attacking armies, telling them that it was hopeless to stay on the defensive, but yet they stayed.  I guess we all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
I like James. 

But then again I like most people, and don't hold grudges.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.

We have all experienced James' dick side.  The late night PMs telling us how we are total assholes and he's the only guy who is decent and everyone should do as he says.  When I left Acre I got many of those, and when I worked for the Squids I got many more, and when I attacked Acre they came non-stop.  But I just pictured James sitting at his PC, a three quarter empty bottle of rye at his desk and a big scowl on his face, remembering all the injustices the world threw at him.  We all have that friend who is a good guy but a miserable drunk.

You should do what we all have done!

James is the only person on my steam block list.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
If I am arrogant, better look at those crybaby's in your faction who dislike acre. Believe me, those crybaby's will be your doom

Classic Acre diplomacy: try to join up with a stronger faction that already can barely tolerate your mere presence, then go on to insult them and try and show that Acre is superior in every way at any chance you get. This diplomatic tactic has worked approximately 0 out of the 10 times you guys have used it, but who knows, you might just finally succeed this time!

(click to show/hide)

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

• King
    • View Profile
Tbf James has never reall said a sideways word to me and I'm an intentionally inflammatory person.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
+12
Official statement from the Acre law department.

After careful consideration, the Crusaders of Acre must regretfully decline to participate in the challenges proposed by the king of the GOBBLINS.  If our participation as full members of the GOBBLIN army is so problematic for some of its members that an unprecedented series of challenges must be held to prove our worthiness, then it seems to us the best course for all involved would be for us to continue outside the GOBBLIN REALM.  We have not lost faith in the GOBBLIN cause, and hope that we can continue to work together, even if we will not fight beneath the same banner.

Yours in chadz,
James, King of Acre
Axeman, Viceroy of Acre

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
acre isn't a thing

thery're now.. Frisitancre

wow nevermind, but they were.. for a short time
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 05:29:57 pm by Oreo »
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
Tbf James has never reall said a sideways word to me and I'm an intentionally inflammatory person.

You're just the flavor of the month for James.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Now we need Daruvian to call out someone in his faction that actually has a pair so that the rest of us can still get a good show out of all this. No option to back out this time!

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

• King
    • View Profile
Official statement from the Acre law department.

After careful consideration, the Crusaders of Acre must regretfully decline to participate in the challenges proposed by the king of the GOBBLINS.  If our participation as full members of the GOBBLIN army is so problematic for some of its members that an unprecedented series of challenges must be held to prove our worthiness, then it seems to us the best course for all involved would be for us to continue outside the GOBBLIN REALM.  We have not lost faith in the GOBBLIN cause, and hope that we can continue to work together, even if we will not fight beneath the same banner.

Yours in chadz,
James, King of Acre
Axeman, Viceroy of Acre

pussy

THE GOBBLIN KING DECLARES WAR ON ACRE

jk kicked you out of the faction for your cowardice but that's it
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 06:18:54 pm by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
pussy

THE GOBBLIN KING DECLARES WAR ON ACRE

>declares war on Acre
>still hasn't removed Acre members from the faction.
>?????
>profit
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

• King
    • View Profile
I'm at work you pussy, but fine