Author Topic: GOBBLIN KING INVOKES LAW OF GOBBLECATHALON TO TEST ACRE IN LIGHT OF DISCONTENT  (Read 16967 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
never rages at me or complains about conspiracies, so i would assume that it is your own fault

lol, give it time.  Especially if he joins your faction and you start losing.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Yes, we have.  You obviously have not seen his alter self-loathing, duplicitous ego that rages on steam at poor dwarves or starts ranting about vast conpiracies (to me and others) and how FCC is the devil incarnate and James is the sole purveyor of all that is good in crpg for pages and pages on steam.  Lies constantly and habitually as a matter of course: or that lies to join a faction only to dump them and keep their fiefs in order to join a faction that mostly hates him and makes him lick their assholes for approval, simply because only 2 people leading the faction like him, mostly because they are so similar to him.

Trust me, when you get to see that other side of the self-hating James, you will understand fully why he has -350 votes by the community.

Lol kesh it takes away from your trolling when you come into ts and ask us for merc support explaining how your actions were just propaganda.

Trying to keep interested here guys but this whole thing is cripplingly boring

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
its funny when kesh shows how full of pettiness and loathing he actually is, when everyone else has the social capabilities to realize we are all just pretending in a role playing game lol

like none of us know each other. these are our internet characters. but every time kesh writes 3 paragraphs about how awful of a person someone he fought with is or about how all russians must be immoral Devils, you realize he's not in on the joke lol

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
lol, I got a response from both his alter-egos.  Gobblin-King super-active this morning.  Must have touched a nerve.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You type like a Somali pirate typing with his nose.

I am sorry, I have just done with work, bought me a couple sixpacks of Belgian Beer, and becouse I am no women, I can not type and drink at the same time.

• King
    • View Profile
getting a reply when you make a huge autistic, vitriolic shitpost out of nowhere and to no point of humor, is not some sort of success kesh lol, and it doesn't mean that the person who replies to tell you that you're saying retarded things is feeling anger. I understand that empathy and understanding the emotions of others must be hard for you but all I'm feeling for you right now is pity. pity that you're like the fat redneck children that watch wrestling and think it's all real, while adults like me know this is all theatre for memelaughs.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
getting a reply when you make a huge autistic, vitriolic shitpost out of nowhere and to no point of humor, is not some sort of success kesh lol, and it doesn't mean that the person who replies to tell you that you're saying retarded things is feeling anger. I understand that empathy and understanding the emotions of others must be hard for you but all I'm feeling for you right now is pity. pity that you're like the fat redneck children that watch wrestling and think it's all real, while adults like me know this is all theatre for memelaughs.

lol

its funny when kesh shows how full of pettiness and loathing he actually is, when everyone else has the social capabilities to realize we are all just pretending in a role playing game lol ... you realize he's not in on the joke lol

I don't think you understand the word irony.  Hypocrisy within half a page - new record.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
The fact that Acre doesn't tell Gobblins to go fuck themselves for this is all I need to know to judge them.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

• King
    • View Profile
*sigh* kesh... you're so deep into the autism even when I break character and try to just talk to you, you fall back on literally the only forum tactic you use--staying stupid shit like bait and then waiting for someone to reply so you can claim you won some internet battle of wits, when really all that's happened is two people have typed stupid bullshit back and forth at each other while a bunch of other nerds skim over it apathetically and unentertained.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
Although to be honest, that retard Murrica just kills the mood everynow and then, such a shame.

What? Why?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Yes, we have.  You obviously have not seen his alter self-loathing, duplicitous ego that rages on steam at poor dwarves or starts ranting about vast conpiracies (to me and others) and how FCC is the devil incarnate and James is the sole purveyor of all that is good in crpg for pages and pages on steam.

r u sure that wasn't bauer
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Oh so what you mean you're following up your grand record of doing nothing in Strategus by proceeding to panic or get super arrogant and dodge an opportunity at proving yourselves when its thrown into your hands?

Big fucking surprise.

You sure proved everyone in this thread wrong.

I'm on your side. I'm giving you all a shot at proving yourselves.

Just a quick reply on this 1.
Sorry, Some people have Work and have to get up early.
If I am arrogant, better look at those crybaby's in your faction who dislike acre. Believe me, those crybaby's will be your doom
So to proof that I am worth annything to join or stay with the Goblins, can tell this SCREW THAT. I don't need to proof something for that. Mine loyalty is more then enough proof of something.

You know how that test comes over to me?
Let me translate it for you.
Thank you for the troops gear, the new goblinfiefs but you Guy's are not welcoime, becouse in the Goblinfaction I have many crybaby's that have a certain grudge against Acre, and they find that mutch more importante than the faction, and the worlddomination that I, the Leader of the Goblins , try to accomplish.

So I made up a new law, just to make those crybaby's happy, and hopefully I hope that Acre understands why I do it.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Dam you fucking nerds still going at it? god dam forum dwellers

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Dam you fucking nerds still going at it? god dam forum dwellers

Are you trying to suggest I do my job? HERESY!

• King
    • View Profile
oh Knightmare shut up you shitpost every day dude

one of us

one of us

one of us

im only shitposting because I'm bored AF at my job. I'm basically getting paid to shitpost right now.