Author Topic: GOBBLIN KING INVOKES LAW OF GOBBLECATHALON TO TEST ACRE IN LIGHT OF DISCONTENT  (Read 18180 times)

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
Although to be honest, that retard Murrica just kills the mood everynow and then, such a shame.

murrrica just pretends to be an expert cliffhanger narrator like every americans secret unsung hero Rod Roddy
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

just think of his posts sounding like this guy and they are ok.
(click to show/hide)
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
No need to be rude EU scum. Go get perma banned again

Mate, your shit may work with HoC shitlords, and autistic cunts like Murrica, but never forget that I am the PANOS, and that I have flushed greater turds than you.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
I was thinking, what could possibly make this even better, and then it hit me. What if instead of electing champions, it was a duel of fates. Daruvian vs. James. Leader vs. Leader. That's how duels of old went down. Daruvian slapped James with the big ol' forum gauntlet that is this thread. He should be the one to fight, not hide behind the skirts of an elite (lol) dueler.

James VS. Daruvian

Make this happen people.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
This is an extremely brilliant idea for a fun semi-RP semi-troll experience  :mrgreen:

Knowing strategus is serious business, and seeing some posts, I know that some will take precedence if some Acre get the boot; serious balls if you do that for real.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
I was thinking, what could possibly make this even better, and then it hit me. What if instead of electing champions, it was a duel of fates. Daruvian vs. James. Leader vs. Leader. That's how duels of old went down. Daruvian slapped James with the big ol' forum gauntlet that is this thread. He should be the one to fight, not hide behind the skirts of an elite (lol) dueler.

James VS. Daruvian

Make this happen people.

There are several problems with this suggestion.

1. Outside of this ROLEPLAY I detest the concept of two nerds thumping their chests with bravado about their capabilities in an Internet role playing video game where only losers are present anyways.

2. The KING doesn't sully his hand with such.

3. That would be robbing one of the GOBBLINS who wants to challenge these newcomers to the Realm, of the fair chance they deserve to challenge them. This GOBBLECATHALON was enacted for them, not for me. You see, Daruvian and James get along... But THE GOBBLIN KING and James are an entirely separate pair of people, and THE GOBBLIN KING must settle this matter regardless of how Daruvian feels.

shit i need to stop breaking character

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
(click to show/hide)

hmmm.....you know what else has no spine?

(click to show/hide)

• King
    • View Profile
I'm liking this experiment of memeing solely through gif form. I might experiment with it myself.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
This whole thing smells a lot like when Bryggan did basically the same thing last strat to Acre, but it had a severely-lackluster ending of James bending over and Bryggan just re-accepting Acre as his vassals, without anything actually happening as a result. No civil war, no shitposts, nothing. I'll remain optimistic that this one will end in a more satisfactory manner.

Reminds me of when I just walked right past his fief yesterday. I noticed that he entered it unarmed, bought some gear and then came charging out at me, only to turn around as soon as he noticed he was both outmanned and outgunned. And here I almost anticipated an Acre attack. Can you believe it, Acre, attacking a non-AI pary? Bahahaa... sounds crazy, right? I almost turned around to circumnavigate them so that I wouldn't be tied up for 24 hours, then I remembered who I was dealing with.

Nope, I could attack you, becouse There was reinforcements underway, but I decided not to attack, for that, I can proof why.
Btw, I did not need to buy gear, I have everything stockpilled in 2 mine village, I was just keeping an eye on you, or you didn't noticed that I was walking next to your army to see what you where gonna do.

For the rest, Hesky, I was planning to attack a fief of your's but with this crap goiing on, I hope you are chivalry enough to let me pass. I do not know if I will get anny merc support, especially when there are crybaby's in Goblins that didn't wanted that Acre joins them.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.

You see, Daruvian and James get along

This explains so much about you!  No one could like James but James.  Daruvian is James alter-ego, therefore James is the Gobblin-King and cannot duel himself.  Also James hates himself so he must set up a challenge forcing himself and acre to grovel like boot-licking dogs at his own feet in order to be accepted by himself (in his role as the Gobblin-King).

James is just trying to redeem himself in the mind of his own self while degrading himself!
A dream within a dream within a dream.
(click to show/hide)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
obv none of you have ever hung out with james in ts because he is a pretty cool guy
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline sLaughterino

• Baron
  • Renown: 147
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
  • Much ado about nothing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Marshal_sLaughter
Nope, I could attack you, becouse There was reinforcements underway, but I decided not to attack, for that, I can proof why.
Btw, I did not need to buy gear, I have everything stockpilled in 2 mine village, I was just keeping an eye on you, or you didn't noticed that I was walking next to your army to see what you where gonna do.

For the rest, Hesky, I was planning to attack a fief of your's but with this crap goiing on, I hope you are chivalry enough to let me pass. I do not know if I will get anny merc support, especially when there are crybaby's in Goblins that didn't wanted that Acre joins them.

You type like a Somali pirate typing with his nose.
sLaughter the Desert Fox, Marshal of the Armée du Sud, Hand of the King, and Margrave of the Redlands

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
I'm liking this experiment of memeing solely through gif form. I might experiment with it myself.

• King
    • View Profile
kesh I appreciate that for once you actually tried to make an original memepost, so here have this

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
obv none of you have ever hung out with james in ts because he is a pretty cool guy

Yes, we have.  You obviously have not seen his alter self-loathing, duplicitous ego that rages on steam at poor dwarves or starts ranting about vast conpiracies (to me and others) and how FCC is the devil incarnate and James is the sole purveyor of all that is good in crpg for pages and pages on steam.  Lies constantly and habitually as a matter of course: or that lies to join a faction only to dump them and keep their fiefs in order to join a faction that mostly hates him and makes him lick their assholes for approval, simply because only 2 people leading the faction like him, mostly because they are so similar to him.

Trust me, when you get to see that other side of the self-hating James, you will understand fully why he has -350 votes by the community.

I have hung out a lot on steam with the guy in the past - hes gotten better at pretending to be who he thinks you want him to be, but at the end of the day its only a thin facade that a good meme will cause to erupt.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
never rages at me or complains about conspiracies, so i would assume that it is your own fault
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P