Author Topic: GOBBLIN KING DECLARES HOLY WAR AGAINST HALITOSIS  (Read 6348 times)

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
Re: GOBBLIN KING DECLARES HOLY WAR AGAINST HALITOSIS
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2016, 11:07:02 pm »
+5
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hi.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2016, 11:08:27 pm »
+1
why does everyone have friends?
i want friends
add me on steam pls

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChrisHal/
thanks  :oops: :oops: :oops:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:07:29 am by Oreo »
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2016, 11:20:26 pm »
+6
why does everyone have friends?
i want friends
add me on steam pls

oreo963
thanks  :oops: :oops: :oops:

(click to show/hide)
Y LIE.jpg :C
(click to show/hide)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2016, 11:42:15 pm »
+7

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2016, 12:06:34 am »
+10
its come to my attention through the SieraPetaVeganHairyLeg club that you two nations are embarking on a war.  As a delegate for the PeaceNicks I have to remind you that is my sworn duty to protect the habitat of the endangered Strat Lone Wolf (stratikimus Lupus Solus). 

If you cant agree on a DMZ for the safe migration of these majestic animals to pass freely within the following detailed war zone, I will be forced to take non-violent action, with Freedom Marches, patchouli oiled hugs, and bong induced sitting in inconvenient places.

Thanks for your time
love- Archibot
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2016, 12:29:26 am »
LOL

alright lads, its very very easy to understand, i say FUCK NA, because, NA FUCKING SUCKS. its not so much that they suck, they just didnt really come here for a medieval wargame, they treat it like another garbage mmo game, the purpose is more to socialize and have fun then it is to try and conquer the map...ikr what a terrible person i am for not wanting to have fun, thing is, i do have fun, but i get my fun from playing the game the way it was intended rather than any means possible. there is a great picture put up by Oberyn showing the difference between an actual player, and those who come to have fun and socialize.
(click to show/hide)

and so i stand by my FUCK NA motto, because outside of FCC, you lads simply dont play the game. you come to have fun and goof off. its really not all that complicated, here ill give you a quick example.

Greys attacking or defending on a field battle, spawn, rush the enemy flags, fight off the enemy while building a FS, set their FS's while fighting off the enemy, then go to fight \ spawnrape flags. this is done in a matter of 10 mins or less.

again, OUTSIDE OF FCC, you fucking goofs cant even get a forward spawn UP in 20 mins

and its not just the inability to throw ladders properly, or the fact only 2 of you fucks in the entire community actually know how to cata properly, its so sad i dont even need to say their names, you know who they are.

its also your bullshit mentality, there are very few things id ever again with smoothrich about but this community IS toxic as fuck, not too many classy factions left, most of you get your kicks from rping pos whose only thrill is to annoying \ troll your opponents as much as possible. tbh as "nerdy" as hosp sounded in that vid, i came out respecting them alot more than Lord Stutterstep, its cuz they are actual players they came to actually play the game. unlike the rest you you fucking nerds whose only real victories are losing badly at a nerdy video game, then calling you opponents even bigger nerds? lol

LETS GET REAL ABOUT GOBBLINS

you lads bring thee worst highschool popularity contest mentality to the game that drives off mature adults looking for a niche game. and you can call me sperglord all you want kids, i dont care, and i dont care if im unpopular, i care about being honest with myself. and honestly, ya, ill be there for a few battles to listen to some random rape music \ duck tails woo huu, cuz it is fun to just relax and have a good time every now and then.

but as far as helping with your bullshit campaign ...fuck no. besides you dont need me, there is no more FCC to keep you lads from doing what you have tried doing for years and always failed, i think this is your year to finally get some victories under your belt, best of luck.

because no, fimb didnt have any, cc certainly didnt, and gobblins? daru, you had the means to attack and wipe anyone, and attacked (of course) the weakest links, whats worse, you actually lost to hoc, who are self admitting terrible at giving a flying fuck about strat.

like, ...

ill post more later, probably a massive rant about the leadership of gobblins, the type of low life cunts they have running with them, people who beat their chest over ever meager victory, and whine \ RQ after any minor defeat. you know, trade simming mmo racist frenchmans, no fucking war lovers there. nothing but cock lovers.

i bitch because i miss the FCC so much, cuz they were so much better than the rest of you.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2016, 12:35:16 am »
+13
LOL

alright lads, its very very easy to understand, i say FUCK NA, because, NA FUCKING SUCKS. its not so much that they suck, they just didnt really come here for a medieval wargame, they treat it like another garbage mmo game, the purpose is more to socialize and have fun then it is to try and conquer the map...ikr what a terrible person i am for not wanting to have fun, thing is, i do have fun, but i get my fun from playing the game the way it was intended rather than any means possible. there is a great picture put up by Oberyn showing the difference between an actual player, and those who come to have fun and socialize.
(click to show/hide)

and so i stand by my FUCK NA motto, because outside of FCC, you lads simply dont play the game. you come to have fun and goof off. its really not all that complicated, here ill give you a quick example.

Greys attacking or defending on a field battle, spawn, rush the enemy flags, fight off the enemy while building a FS, set their FS's while fighting off the enemy, then go to fight \ spawnrape flags. this is done in a matter of 10 mins or less.

again, OUTSIDE OF FCC, you fucking goofs cant even get a forward spawn UP in 20 mins

and its not just the inability to throw ladders properly, or the fact only 2 of you fucks in the entire community actually know how to cata properly, its so sad i dont even need to say their names, you know who they are.

its also your bullshit mentality, there are very few things id ever again with smoothrich about but this community IS toxic as fuck, not too many classy factions left, most of you get your kicks from rping pos whose only thrill is to annoying \ troll your opponents as much as possible. tbh as "nerdy" as hosp sounded in that vid, i came out respecting them alot more than Lord Stutterstep, its cuz they are actual players they came to actually play the game. unlike the rest you you fucking nerds whose only real victories are losing badly at a nerdy video game, then calling you opponents even bigger nerds? lol

LETS GET REAL ABOUT GOBBLINS

you lads bring thee worst highschool popularity contest mentality to the game that drives off mature adults looking for a niche game. and you can call me sperglord all you want kids, i dont care, and i dont care if im unpopular, i care about being honest with myself. and honestly, ya, ill be there for a few battles to listen to some random rape music \ duck tails woo huu, cuz it is fun to just relax and have a good time every now and then.

but as far as helping with your bullshit campaign ...fuck no. besides you dont need me, there is no more FCC to keep you lads from doing what you have tried doing for years and always failed, i think this is your year to finally get some victories under your belt, best of luck.

because no, fimb didnt have any, cc certainly didnt, and gobblins? daru, you had the means to attack and wipe anyone, and attacked (of course) the weakest links, whats worse, you actually lost to hoc, who are self admitting terrible at giving a flying fuck about strat.

like, ...

ill post more later, probably a massive rant about the leadership of gobblins, the type of low life cunts they have running with them, people who beat their chest over ever meager victory, and whine \ RQ after any minor defeat. you know, trade simming mmo racist frenchmans, no fucking war lovers there. nothing but cock lovers.

i bitch because i miss the FCC so much, cuz they were so much better than the rest of you.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2016, 12:40:15 am »
lol you fucking shitposting dumbass FCC is in STRAT 6 and they were essentially our vassals, wanting to support THE REALM, until recently when Kesh joined them and so we had to break up our ties a little because fuck that try hard sperg

you really shouldn't comment so much while having never accomplished anything in Strategus, you entitled plebshit

sorry but I had to give you the fucking realtalk, it's for your own good

you failed the golden rule racist frenchman, never apologize.

...and im hoping someone reads that ya,,,i didnt fucking type it for nothing.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2016, 12:46:29 am »
+6
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:02:04 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2016, 12:51:19 am »
+4
btw i like ur accusation that we were bad or something when we had the best faction kdr in the only other strat we played, and our KDR against HoC was like 2.0-2.5:1 lol it was hilarious

meanwhile all uve accomplished is being a trendoid meta tryhard who shitposts while being absolutely incapable of contributing any value yourself to strategus

i feel sry for the people who are such obtuse turdriders that they cant understand the value this game can have apart from pure 100% autismal efficient tryharding. the GOBBLINS were never about that. they were statedly about the opposite of that--shitting on people while never taking the game as seriously as pathetic people like Keshian

edit: i will give credit to the hounds of chimichanga, they are a better group now than they were in strat 4, in strat 4 they were a big enemy 4 never doing fucking shit and for literally camping with 12,000 troops in fiefs.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:55:31 am by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2016, 01:53:09 am »
+9

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2016, 01:58:17 am »
+10
FCC are only vassals to one clan. BIRD CLAN.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2016, 02:18:18 am »
+2
This thread is really veering off into some real dark, unexplored parts of the spectrum.

I'm sure smoothrich can guide us.

Also halitrocious gonna get dunked on
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline MrPink44

• Count
  • Renown: 245
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pink_Frisia, Flying_FrnchFries
  • IRC nick: n/a
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2016, 02:19:52 am »
+5

meanwhile all uve accomplished is being a trendoid meta tryhard who shitposts while being absolutely incapable of contributing any value yourself to strategus

PREPARE YOUR ANUS
 +Bitches be all over yo charismatic dick.
"Suck my mace." -Larry the Magical Cheetah
I will be a meatshield for my frisian friends! -Frug Frug MB
"Frisia.. urging clans to go to war with other clans for the lulz since 2012." -Tazer
"Are you not entertained?" -Leonidas, The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2016, 02:26:55 am »
+4
btw i like ur accusation that we were bad or something when we had the best faction kdr in the only other strat we played, and our KDR against HoC was like 2.0-2.5:1 lol it was hilarious

i feel sry for the people who are such obtuse turdriders that they cant understand the value this game can have apart from pure 100% autismal efficient tryharding. the GOBBLINS were never about that. they were statedly about the opposite of that--shitting on people while never taking the game as seriously as pathetic people like Keshian

edit: i will give credit to the hounds of chimichanga, they are a better group now than they were in strat 4, in strat 4 they were a big enemy 4 never doing fucking shit and for literally camping with 12,000 troops in fiefs.

Who, whoa, whoa - i haven't played in almost 12 months and you still so angry you need to insult me with every other post???  What gives man?  Makes me regret even considering the minimal amount I considered coming back with such a community that holds grudges for years and would do something like what you are doing.  Its not just this thread, you really need to get over your obsession with me bud.  I don't care about you, you shouldn't waste so much of your time typing insults against me for things that happened over a year ago (quite literally the definition of a sperglord).
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo