Author Topic: [EU] War Room  (Read 84032 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] War Room
« Reply #525 on: May 15, 2016, 06:37:44 am »
+9
War Room
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

News report #4 :
Unkindled ember, world in agony
From the 19th March 2016 to the 15th May 2016

Map overview:

(click to show/hide)

Diplomatic overview:

(click to show/hide)

Military Activities:

(click to show/hide)

Power distribution:

(click to show/hide)

Last words:
(click to show/hide)

~end of the #4 War Room report.

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Warriors of Tengri
  • Game nicks: Turkmen_Azap
  • IRC nick: Turkmen_Azap
« Reply #526 on: May 15, 2016, 12:30:04 pm »
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 12:35:19 pm by Real_Hunter »

Offline oguz

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: oguz
« Reply #527 on: May 15, 2016, 02:20:42 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Bugnir calm down first and answer me how many warrior fight against you when you took dhirim when game is active? You took best city in mod with no body fighting against you. Now here you are saying you take city for free when game is passive.
btw. again why you need lies for this game ? when you are on our team speak you always talk friendly. Why you need to be liar for A FUCKING GAME?

and guys please think who left the game. We dont. You act like we left the game then game goes passive. There can be good fights if uif wasn't deleting rosters. Now our players is go passive too. What will happen next is Uif will come back take our cities when we dont have roster. so they win again GG
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 02:27:46 pm by deathwarrior81 »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #528 on: May 15, 2016, 08:55:03 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)
Bugnir calm down first and answer me how many warrior fight against you when you took dhirim when game is active? You took best city in mod with no body fighting against you. Now here you are saying you take city for free when game is passive.
btw. again why you need lies for this game ? when you are on our team speak you always talk friendly. Why you need to be liar for A FUCKING GAME?
and guys please think who left the game. We dont. You act like we left the game then game goes passive. There can be good fights if uif wasn't deleting rosters. Now our players is go passive too. What will happen next is Uif will come back take our cities when we dont have roster. so they win again GG

Leave that shit. Im leaving

what can we do if ppl wont come to battles ? point gun at them ? all of them bored as fuck cause archers and losing.
my reason is not about im bored. Im try have life in these days.

About after these events, when you gave a few fiefs including the castle without a fight, the last of us have lost interest in the game, along with the last drop of respect) It is a pity that many good players are forced to play on one side with people like you cos of small player base.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:03:22 pm by Vovka »

Offline oguz

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 15, 2016, 09:01:58 pm »
no archers any more so Im back  :lol:
I like this kind of strat every fief is empty for trade otherwise its too complicated. I dont have that much time to deal with it.
I wish this game is more popular so we dont need to be good with some d.ck players. I mean ban polling cmon  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:07:55 pm by deathwarrior81 »

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 15, 2016, 11:36:04 pm »
I am just mıssıng battles that why ı am charging all dates because ı hope some battles.. But our enemy dont do roster ıts not my fault..

Come and fight me you cowards  :D ıts about fun ıf you want fun you have to fight  dont escape lıke a coward bugnir.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 16, 2016, 05:44:58 pm »
+1

Offline oguz

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: May 16, 2016, 09:04:52 pm »
yeah guys ofc. lets be in liars side gj
any way better than ban pollers  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 10:11:23 pm by deathwarrior81 »

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #533 on: May 16, 2016, 10:17:24 pm »
+3
Okay so yesterday Northern Alliance attacked us out of fucking nowhere even though we declared them the "winners" of strat and we weren't even remotely active apart from 1 trader in our clan. Following the surprise attack Azap sent us this:
fum
Azap_the_Independent
15/05/2016 22:59:07
to Bugnir
bugnır please do roster ıf u want u can fight agaınst us for the strategus we have to do battles..

Grey still play and they will defend theirself ı am talk today and ode same time you can play this shit still fight us for the fun! :D

I mean I didnt give a shit so I just ignored him but when I came home today some guys in our faction wanted to troll Northern Allaince one last time and applied for this battle just to rape you. 2 hours before the battle we went around and asked people from all clans imagineable (Amox, Hobos, Krems, Templars, Nord, Ode, Panos, Greys, DRZ etc) if they wanted to put Northern Allaince in the dumpster one last time and people came.
So a faction of 130 members attacks a small faction of 19 members and how do the rosters turn out? 14 noob turks, Oguz the bro and polepoop vs 23 pro players from the rest of cRPG, we rushed them as defenders and spawnraped them in like 10min. http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1252
http://imgur.com/4wMfwOB

What the fuck did you guys even want to accomplish? I mean it is bad enough you guys only win by attacking undefended fiefs, cheating when there are 2 peasants defending, but then you went ahead and attacked an inactive neutral faction and fucking lost the battle. If you would've just convinced your circlejerk that you "won" strat and then left you might've saved your reputation. My only guess is that you all are submissive and crave to be dominated by superior cRPG players, getting spawnraped over and over again.
Anyways I have said this before and I will say it again WE FUCKING SURRENDER OR WHATEVER SO YOU GUYS "WIN" STRAT CONGRATULATIONS!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 10:21:04 pm by Bugnir »

Offline oguz

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: May 16, 2016, 10:30:48 pm »
+1
You talking like you dont care but why all this struggle then? You have better and more players ofc. you will win.
Dont call people noob for nothing. They are just members. You are better man than this. Our personality fcked by strat and its ambition  :(

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 16, 2016, 10:53:40 pm »
+1
Okay so yesterday Northern Alliance attacked us out of fucking nowhere even though we declared them the "winners" of strat and we weren't even remotely active apart from 1 trader in our clan. Following the surprise attack Azap sent us this:
fum
Azap_the_Independent
15/05/2016 22:59:07
to Bugnir
bugnır please do roster ıf u want u can fight agaınst us for the strategus we have to do battles..

Grey still play and they will defend theirself ı am talk today and ode same time you can play this shit still fight us for the fun! :D

I mean I didnt give a shit so I just ignored him but when I came home today some guys in our faction wanted to troll Northern Allaince one last time and applied for this battle just to rape you. 2 hours before the battle we went around and asked people from all clans imagineable (Amox, Hobos, Krems, Templars, Nord, Ode, Panos, Greys, DRZ etc) if they wanted to put Northern Allaince in the dumpster one last time and people came.
So a faction of 130 members attacks a small faction of 19 members and how do the rosters turn out? 14 noob turks, Oguz the bro and polepoop vs 23 pro players from the rest of cRPG, we rushed them as defenders and spawnraped them in like 10min. http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1252
http://imgur.com/4wMfwOB

What the fuck did you guys even want to accomplish? I mean it is bad enough you guys only win by attacking undefended fiefs, cheating when there are 2 peasants defending, but then you went ahead and attacked an inactive neutral faction and fucking lost the battle. If you would've just convinced your circlejerk that you "won" strat and then left you might've saved your reputation. My only guess is that you all are submissive and crave to be dominated by superior cRPG players, getting spawnraped over and over again.
Anyways I have said this before and I will say it again WE FUCKING SURRENDER OR WHATEVER SO YOU GUYS "WIN" STRAT CONGRATULATIONS!

Yeah ı dıdnt wait this roster wait some day and dontr try to escape.. I will show you roster..

24 vs 16 and u win congrulatıon..

I wanna strategus battles and its good.. Wait  now mıne turn ı will show you roster dont escape lıke coward try to do that again. because ı will do better..

Why all people afraid and  escape you have roster and friend   try to fıght dont escape.. WİNNİNG OR LOSİNG NOT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT  THİNG ıs makıng battles and fun..

Now dont run lıke a rabbit u have one of the perfect city dihrim try to keep that.

I wanna active strategus ı encouraged you and you do roster do diblomaciy ode and grey and keep play thats it..

ıf ı wanna just win ı wont be talk rider or you or vovka ı want roster agaınst us do it ıs funny..
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 11:00:28 pm by Real_Hunter »

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 16, 2016, 11:41:50 pm »
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 11:51:49 pm by Real_Hunter »

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AmoX
  • Game nicks: Spamwhore, Xanor, david324
« Reply #537 on: May 16, 2016, 11:56:22 pm »
Fun was had (keks), no hard feelings ))

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #538 on: May 17, 2016, 12:24:31 am »
+4
Yeah ı dıdnt wait this roster wait some day and dontr try to escape.. I will show you roster..

24 vs 16 and u win congrulatıon..

I wanna strategus battles and its good.. Wait  now mıne turn ı will show you roster dont escape lıke coward try to do that again. because ı will do better..

Why all people afraid and  escape you have roster and friend   try to fıght dont escape.. WİNNİNG OR LOSİNG NOT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT  THİNG ıs makıng battles and fun..

Now dont run lıke a rabbit u have one of the perfect city dihrim try to keep that.

I wanna active strategus ı encouraged you and you do roster do diblomaciy ode and grey and keep play thats it..

ıf ı wanna just win ı wont be talk rider or you or vovka ı want roster agaınst us do it ıs funny..

Lmao why fucking attack us if you don't have a roster? How about you tell us beforehand that you want to make a "fum" strat battles instead of attacking us out of nowhere for a 9PM monday battle because if you would've told us we could've organized rosters on both sides. How the fuck can you not even get 20 players when you have 130 members, I mean we are 19 people in the Scum but even we managed to get over 20 players. This was your one and only chance to make a "fum" battle and instead it became a 10min rape. This is all assuming that you didnt do this battle on a monday 9 PM because you were mad and wanted to beat us.
Encourage me? What the fuck are you talking about? You tell me I don't belong in this thead and then you call me a coward, yeah man that is how you earn someone's respect. And when I do what you want and fight you in a battle you get mad because you lost in 10min and you proceed to throw another temper tantrum, seriously what do you want from me?

I have done most of the diplomacy and management of our clan which is why you might percieve me as the leader but the truth is the Scum never had one as matters were settled through discussion and voting. I didnt bring you this roster today I woundn't even have bothered if it wasn't for 2 guys in the Scum wanting to troll you, so the three of us went around asking friends and they in turn asked their friends and thus we got the roster. Now that you are demanding me to bring you another roster all I can tell you is no, fuck you bundle of sticks, I am not wasting my time on a 9PM battle for this shit if you want a roster to play against why don't you yourself go around asking people to play you.

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 17, 2016, 12:32:23 am »
Yeah ı see that u are still coward:D

You get  one win all strategus.. and u are talkıng unneseccesery.. I dont try to do roster.. because ı came very late home ıf ı try ı can get full roster u bundle of sticks..

But you knoow you will be eat my dick thats why u are escape.. You cant fight.. You cant do roster all time.. İts your first and last roster and last wining..

If you thrust yourself do play.. Yeah ı ınsultıng everypeople because ı want war.. I just offering man you spend time you can waste this army lıke me. Or you can surrender but be knoow you cant win against us ıf we do roster thats all man.

Yeah u right man ı am mad because ı love this mod and  ı knoow ıf strategus dead c-rpg will be dead. I am just offering lets revive strategus thats all

thats why ı am stell working.

If u are not coward u try to do survive strategus last strategus ı declered  war from grey first grey dont do roster after we take some castle and they did defend because ı want and ı get 15-20 people myself and we did full roster again And today you get win.. You do roster yeah ı respect this.. But u are still coward because u cry again..If we want strategus can be fun why nobody dont do that just ı am asking.. If we want we can do battles we can do rosters strategus began all battles has 80 apply.. In short ı wanna blood and real battle..

If your troops or you not enough ı can give you something for fight agaınst us :D I am fuckıng strateguslover and ı will be stay and try to revive strategus

other thıng u are rıght ı am really mad but ı want reall battle after wining.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 12:42:59 am by Real_Hunter »