Author Topic: [EU] War Room  (Read 83986 times)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] War Room
« Reply #510 on: April 12, 2016, 08:54:08 pm »
+5
You seem to think the world "Strat" revolves around you. Love how your managed all of one siege and "quit".

I was hoping for more of a "Today is my last day in this world" or "Today i finally leave my mothers basement and get a job which would not allow me to play every single NA battle"

But i will take not seeing you on the map.

oh why so but hurt? is it a spawn rape effect? have some prozac kid
"Today i finally leave my mothers basement and get a job which would not allow me to play every single NA battle" - but this sounds like ur story :D
But it was nice to spawn rape u on NA even better then on EU. But eventually it gets boring.
The problem is that those who spawn rape and those who being spawn raped equally losing will to play. Those who being spawn raped, don't show up to battles 20 times and thus makes spawn rapers lose interest in game and leave. At about this time spawn raped starting to show activity, because unlike spawn rapers they have motivation - hate and vengeance. :D
Don't worry that u don't understand anything, maybe after u finish school it will come to u.

PS: not talking about those players who kept playing even in shittiest times.

PPS: this is the last strat. We tried to stretch fun until new chadz game is out, but he failed us by taking so long :D
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jambi

• Earl
  • Renown: 410
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Walks with God.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jambi
« Reply #511 on: April 14, 2016, 02:32:52 am »
spawn raped

Aw you guys spawnraped him?.... I wish i could had made those battles. fml  :cry:  But hey , spawnraping Ody.. thats nothing i havent seen before.. so meh.  :lol:

but regardless, Good job guys!

https://youtu.be/KZ8IethsyIQ?t=1m39s

« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 03:43:03 am by Jambi »
Love will tear us apart.
Also, most fucked up brain of the year award goes to jambi. Well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX9Cpuj4igk

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 04, 2016, 06:34:20 pm »
+1
soon™

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #513 on: May 14, 2016, 01:23:00 am »
+8
You guys in Northern Alliance are pretty pathetic tbh. You only win when you fight against nobody but when you meet resistance, which in the case of Rivacheg was 2 GUYS IN PEASANT ARMOR 1 WHICH HAD 100 PING, you had to resort to cheating just so you could win. Well to be fair it's not Northern Alliance it is actually like a small group of tryhard cancer who want to paint the map in their color even if it means fighting battles against NOBODY like seriously just fucking look at these battles lmao:
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1240
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1241
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=1235

Fucking pollbanning 2 guys in peasant armor one who is playing unseriously and another who has 100 ping just because you can't beat them 5v2 in plate armor has to be some sort of new low in strat.

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Warriors of Tengri
  • Game nicks: Turkmen_Azap
  • IRC nick: Turkmen_Azap
« Reply #514 on: May 14, 2016, 09:09:42 pm »
I am talkıng about all cowards uıf and uıf dogs it is last strategus.. Just talkıng about some battles  which castle take uıf ? agaınst us? two strategus ıt ıs same you lose some player and u left fuckıng  dont talk lıke a a woman  and come battles and try to gain some win agaınst us  ıf uıf good and big clan they have to fight.. If you and your bitch dont do that stop talking we win strategus ıf you dont agree this idea come and figth
And habi you talk with Oddy and you said you will see bla bla we see today  ın the battlefield you and your  bitchest dont join and we win..  IF YOU ARE NOT COWARD COME BATTLES BİTCHES IF WE ARE WEAK  THE PROVE THİS..

IN THE STRAGUS START YOU WİN SOME BATTLES BUT NOW NOBODY CANT TAKE OUR FİEFS TRY TO DO THAT BİTCHES OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

we are here and strategus continues.. Talk with your battles lıke us!

And bugnır how did you take dihrim? Or rindyar?

How can you said northern allience take free cities? You take all battle agains no roster! and you do nothing now please be quıet this room not for you..
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 09:39:34 pm by Real_Hunter »

Offline oguz

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: oguz
« Reply #515 on: May 14, 2016, 09:44:00 pm »
you are right they deserve ban
btw. its funny to see that you are liar too. when talking in ts you are friends but you hide your nick and playing against them
why you guys need that lies for strat

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #516 on: May 14, 2016, 11:11:22 pm »
I am talkıng about all cowards uıf and uıf dogs it is last strategus.. Just talkıng about some battles  which castle take uıf ? agaınst us? two strategus ıt ıs same you lose some player and u left fuckıng  dont talk lıke a a woman  and come battles and try to gain some win agaınst us  ıf uıf good and big clan they have to fight.. If you and your bitch dont do that stop talking we win strategus ıf you dont agree this idea come and figth
And habi you talk with Oddy and you said you will see bla bla we see today  ın the battlefield you and your  bitchest dont join and we win..  IF YOU ARE NOT COWARD COME BATTLES BİTCHES IF WE ARE WEAK  THE PROVE THİS..

IN THE STRAGUS START YOU WİN SOME BATTLES BUT NOW NOBODY CANT TAKE OUR FİEFS TRY TO DO THAT BİTCHES OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

How can you said northern allience take free cities? You take all battle agains no roster! and you do nothing now please be quıet this room not for you..

İNGİLİZCE KONUŞ AMK

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #517 on: May 14, 2016, 11:11:59 pm »
+1
sanane lan adam kendi dili ile konusur sen cevireceksin seni ondan admin yaptik

klan kuruyorum basvurmak icin 1

• King
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
« Reply #518 on: May 14, 2016, 11:13:49 pm »
sanane lan adam kendi dili ile konusur sen cevireceksin seni ondan admin yaptik

klan kuruyorum basvurmak icin 1

HASTA MISIN AMK

Offline Imperious

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikuku
  • Game nicks: Lacoste
  • IRC nick: DIE
« Reply #519 on: May 14, 2016, 11:14:45 pm »
+2
TENGRİ BİZ MENERÖRÖRÖRÖ
turklerin koruyucusu ilk ve tek savunucusu G.Hazar.K'im

yine arti bir basvurmak icin

Offline Thorvic

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ordre de l'Étoile
  • Game nicks: OdE_Thorvic
« Reply #520 on: May 14, 2016, 11:20:08 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Wow, why do you have to speak with such bad words on a diplomacy thread ? Please behave yourself.

Also, winning a war against a ghost faction isn't that hard you know ?

(and please, [E]NGLISH!)

Offline Real_Hunter

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Warriors of Tengri
  • Game nicks: Turkmen_Azap
  • IRC nick: Turkmen_Azap
« Reply #521 on: May 15, 2016, 12:40:33 am »
In the game platform ı dont need best english ı thınk your brain is enough  to understand..

Yeah our enemy ıs ghost for now and ıts not my fault.

It ıs war room not a little girl room thats why ı am talkıng badly..

Her konuya atlama be oğlum oyun platformunda grammere zarta zurta dikkat edecek değilim.Onun dışında senide ilgilendiren bir durum değil zaten boş yapma git nade amerikalılarla oynaş sen
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 12:47:34 am by Real_Hunter »

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #522 on: May 15, 2016, 04:09:22 am »
+6

You might not know this but we actually did fight you guys as a JOKE and we FUCKING WON: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1111
Northern Alliance attacked a friend of ours and we were bored as fucked so we decided to merc for him just to fuck around a bit. We hastely managed to assemble a measly 14 players who didnt care about this battle but fortunately for us all you could field was 14 players too. It is worth noting that we'd even have Drappi with us if Sandor didnt fuck up the roster lmao, again nobody came into this battle with the mindset of tryharding to win not even the commander of the army himself.
The battle was basically no one commanding on our side, we had like 4 guys giving different orders in chat which didnt matter since nobody followed orders and just individually did whatever they wanted. The only "plan" we had was to just stay at flags hoping you guys would suck as usual. Meanwhile you guys had battle formations, attacking us in shieldwall, splitting up to attack us on different flanks, flanking us with cav etc etc etc and we still fucking beat you because loe and behold you guys suck. The Northern Alliance warmachine was beaten by fucking Sandor_The_Dog and his cohort of unserious players lmao.

Also you are one ungrateful goatfucker just look at this scoreboard from one of the battles where we roster support you:
(click to show/hide)

We dont even care about you winning this battle and these are the scores we get
Latvian: 52 kills
Me: 22 kills
Porthos (MAKAROSCHKA); 38 kills
Spamwhore (yohohohohoh): 30 kills
Without the 4 of us topping your scoreboard and giving you an additional 142 kills in this siege you would've NEVER taken that city. I remember you attacking one of those neutral Vaegir cities without our roster support and you guys got completely stomped by UIF because you could barely even place ladders, I even remember you guys destroying your own ladders so UIF wouldn't use them to get off the walls and attack you.
This fucking battle isn't the only time we fucking helped you guys to fend off UIF or help you in a siege I mean if our guys wouldn't have rostered for you retards strat would've been over and UIF would've won, but we rostered for you just because we felt sympathy for you (big mistake on our part). But you are so fucking delusional and such insufferable tryhard cancers that you treat everyone who helps you like trash and when they don't serve their purpose you ignore everything they've done for you since they are just mere tools in your eyes. No fucking wonder superior players like Habimana, RIP, Kratos etc rebels against you.

Hey we fucking took Dhirim and Reindi when everyone was playing, us a small faction who joined late to strat managed to decieve both UIF and Anti-UIF into secretly supporting our taking of these fiefs. Meanwhile you guys are taking fiefs when nobody is playing like wow well done. Also we have done so much shit secretly on the strat map supporting you guys so don't fucking even begin with that.

But in the end you just want to hear one thing and I will give it to you because you are such a desperate tryhard whore begging for victory. The Scum of Caladria surrenders or whatever meaning that there is nobody left but the Northern Alliance on the map. Therefor I hereby declare Odysseus the conqueror and his small entourage of loyal autists companions the "winners" of strat, no one can deny how they bravely stormed empty cities and cheated their way through any real resistance (2 peasants). Congratulations!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 04:13:32 am by Bugnir »

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #523 on: May 15, 2016, 04:40:05 am »
(click to show/hide)
  Oyuuu Azap soo strong soo cocky

• King
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
« Reply #524 on: May 15, 2016, 06:25:48 am »
In the game platform ı dont need best english ı thınk your brain is enough  to understand..

Yeah our enemy ıs ghost for now and ıts not my fault.

It ıs war room not a little girl room thats why ı am talkıng badly..

Her konuya atlama be oğlum oyun platformunda grammere zarta zurta dikkat edecek değilim.Onun dışında senide ilgilendiren bir durum değil zaten boş yapma git nade amerikalılarla oynaş sen

pırdın ızıp ıbıığ

Northern Alliance masterrace remove UIF
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 01:42:23 pm by Kratos »