Author Topic: No more fun for uif  (Read 6379 times)

Offline hellou

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: No more fun for uif
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2016, 08:11:53 pm »
+2
We 10 guys from same house go play football. There are another 2 guys, let us play 10 vs 2  :lol:

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 08:30:33 pm »

Still nobody has tried the strategy where literally no one other than Druz bothers to play at the start or even spawn on the map, thus making Druz get bored immediately and leave the game. That way other factions can actually play.
easy fix would be make 3 strategus regions one for NA  one for UIF and some suiciders and 3rd would be for everyone else

:lol:

When "anti-uifs" will learn simple strat mechanics? And stop failing at equipping armies, retreating and reinforcing etc :D

"anti-uif"'s potential (player base (numbers and skills), scripting skills, language (no need to understand polish, turkish and russian), time zones (-3 to west russians)) is a lot higher then uif's potential.
Since strat 1, when Templar's block was just all over the map.

It's sad that there is noone among anti-uifs who can lead and organize anti-uif clans.
Igni et ferro

Offline Krave

• Count
  • Renown: 253
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • I love dark honey [b]eer. It's awesome!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg_Krems
  • Game nicks: Krave_von_Krems, Yennefer_of_Vengerberg
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2016, 08:47:06 pm »
+3
Remember that what you call "anit-uif" is not one coordinated faction, it's bunch of clans often with opposing views and claims.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

People go crazy about AMGs, Ms, GTRs, EVOs
I would take Skoda over them any day
No ABS, no assistance, it's just old, loud, indestrucitble diesel engine and you, smiling in banana yellow hatchback

Offline Seroth

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Nord_Seroth
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2016, 08:51:26 pm »
+6
There would be fun if YOU WOULD APPLY for your battles, because most of those are like 30 people vs 50 of UIF roster.
This would make them not stomp you and you would feel more like a threat to them. In the end they will win, BUT make sure they will have to earn the victory, not get it for free .
So stop fucking crying => get your shit together => play the game (apply for battles) => be proud of every kill you make, even if you lose the battle, because IT IS A HUGE EFFORT TO KILL THEIR TINCANS

Offline oguz

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: oguz
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2016, 08:53:05 pm »
+1
what can we do if ppl wont come to battles ? point gun at them ? all of them bored as fuck cause archers and losing.
my reason is not about im bored. Im try have life in these days.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:56:21 pm by deathwarrior81 »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2016, 10:21:40 pm »
+2
when UIF looks at you

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2016, 12:17:32 am »
+5
nebun, is my family ok ?

i will keep fighting for you, don't harm them please !

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2016, 12:25:47 am »
+5
nebun, is my family ok ?

Tilimsal   : Mysterious Meat   growth   +720

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2016, 12:33:47 am »
+1
I've always played strat my own way. The last time i bothered with EU map i just wanted to kill shitty Kinngrimm or his crappy turk vassals, but noooooooooo, shitty UIF *has* to make a mega-block and claim the entire map and force everyone to make a feeble attempt at working together when in reality we'd all rather be killing each other. LET US KILL EACH OTHER.
Na map is better in this way, most factions quite openly hate each other tho they normally need a kick up the ass to actually attack each other.
the last three rounds of strat they form a bloc against us earlier than we have time to create a faction ^^

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2016, 12:40:53 am »
nebun, is my family ok ?

They ok as long as ur KD ok. Because you don't want it to be like last time?! do u?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2016, 02:04:32 am »
the last three rounds of strat they form a bloc against us earlier than we have time to create a faction ^^

Maybe old rounds, but this one not  :wink:
From my little understanding, there was near to no bloc at the beginning of that round, only merc support.
Whereas UIF was created right out and included DRZ + some GO (then more GO/Kapi, etc joined) right from the beginning, probably including enough players to justify at least a little coalition  :P

UIF doesnt exists only because anti-UIF exists, we both know that your community is too tight now to be ever ever dismantled and will play together forever, plaguing EU Strategus as long as all the other factions crap their pants and doesnt win a bit.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 02:09:16 am by Butan »

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2016, 03:23:03 am »
+6
Maybe old rounds, but this one not  :wink:
From my little understanding, there was near to no bloc at the beginning of that round, only merc support.
Whereas UIF was created right out and included DRZ + some GO (then more GO/Kapi, etc joined) right from the beginning, probably including enough players to justify at least a little coalition  :P

UIF doesnt exists only because anti-UIF exists, we both know that your community is too tight now to be ever ever dismantled and will play together forever, plaguing EU Strategus as long as all the other factions crap their pants and doesnt win a bit.

wanted to describe all story from start to end, but can't be bothered
in short: Vovka just wanted to save our tag/clan name on strat map. Nobody wanted to play, almost everyone said no at list 1 time before joining strat, hetman i think resisted 2 days :) When there was 5 of us on the map. We received info that Templars set up Anti UIF alliance, going to settle in desert and attack us all at the same time. We even had all clan names who was in that alliance.

Believe me if there would be just 5 of us Anti UIF would still exist, until they would wipe us and dance on our corpses. Too much hate in them, maybe not all but most.
And if anti uif would be winning there would be 100 ppl in their TS waiting for rall call, like in the beginning of strat - just to fuck us up.

Obviously Anti Uif suffering from morale issues, + internal silliness, because half of them hate Kliff much more then they hate UIF right now. Insulting and attacking each other for errors or bad commanding.
All like in real life :)

We attacked templars before all their clans was ready to attack us. We defend from hobos and others who was suppose to strike us in the back. Then we helped defend Sguards at ibiran. And now helping polanie to defend against 20k army with a lot smaller army. We was mostly defending, to give Anti Uif chance to build up. Instead of that they trying to find easy targets and attack our allies, i guess they don't need time to develop.

We not that aggressive, we pulling our punches, and we was outnumbered. Remember happy post of Frau Grandmom? when they had 10-15 more ppl in roster then we did and he said if vovka was worried now :)

I think morale will grow back in day or two and hate will get ppl back in the roster.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2016, 07:56:30 am »
Remember that what you call "anit-uif" is not one coordinated faction, it's bunch of clans often with opposing views and claims.

I do.
Though this bunch of clans have something in common:
-Their attitude to UIF.
-Another thing they do have in common is the will to play an interesting and chellenging game.
-And the third thing is that some (or most) of them give up and quit strat once they got rekt by UIF.

Later in the evening I will tell you a short story of how UIF started it's path in Strat :D
Igni et ferro

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2016, 08:52:06 am »
Remember happy post of Frau Grandmom? when they had 10-15 more ppl in roster then we did and he said if vovka was worried now :)

I think morale will grow back in day or two and hate will get ppl back in the roster.

Well, one has to try to stay positive right, people need to believe  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That post had nothing to do with rosters - it had to do with the trade you werent excelling in (cause shitloads of S/D in almost all ur fiefs unused) and the fact that Vovka complained in the forums about how the "antiuif had so much more players". Vovka normally never complains hence the question if he was worried

I think morale is gone, some clans will attack each other perhaps, people giving up, raging at each other - not sure, havent logged on to teamspeak since the day before yesterday or so cause monitor broken  :lol:

All in all I think we can sum up strat 6 with these words.....

Trade isnt important so 200 prosperity for the win!!

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Lord_Carlos

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2016, 09:16:44 am »
Everyone knows crpg is played for pain.

So I do something wrong :shock: :shock: