Author Topic: 0.4.3.5 , 0.4.3.6 , 0.4.3.7 , 0.4.3.8  (Read 27735 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: 0.4.3.5 , 0.4.3.6 , 0.4.3.7 , 0.4.3.8
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2016, 06:17:52 pm »
+2
NA has actually been up to 35. Not great but certainly enough for really fun gameplay.

Don't forget...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Garrus

• Knight
  • Renown: 39
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Imperial Potato Peeler
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Vakarian, GK_Garrus, Puncinella, GK_DrZoidberg
  • IRC nick: Garrus
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2016, 07:23:02 pm »
Thanks for the updates!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2016, 08:59:39 pm »
+7
Saracen armors sets are just amazing ! Who made them ? Genious ! Artists ! i love you !!!!
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2016, 10:16:23 pm »
+3
Who cares about new stuff. Whats with the thing that you get less gold. I can not upkeep myself with this redicules. Amount of players playing. Eu 1 is almost empty anyways. So this was dumb move. To implement such a system.

dood the gold was at 150. 150 ffs. It was 3x higher than it was normally. And now they lowered it to 70 if I didn't get that wrong. I played for about one year tincan only (with 50 gold per x) and was never loosing money.. If u can't handle it, u should maybe go with lower armor, or sell a loompoint, which makes u be able to repair the gothic plate with bevor about 700 times.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2016, 10:31:59 pm »
+1
I actually agree with Blackbird here  :shock: the amount of gold being made now should let a player do almost any build. Short of Plated Charger Knight.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2016, 11:23:40 pm »
+5
700 times...is not enough!!! lol no it is. I dont think any player that has been around for a few years minds the gold going back the way it was. By now, most of us that even played a limited time of 150 per tick have at least a million gold.

Imo, I would like to see it stay as it is, with Battle and Siege back to low, but keeping DTV rates high. There are infact some people out there who DO NOT have millions of gold, the starter kit that comes with being a new player, does little to take off the harshness of being new to crpg.

I still, and will always think, that there should be a relaxing place new players can go and feel big and strong and constantly progress. With that being said, I have no problem what so ever that gold goes to 60, i dont even have a problem with lowering DTV rates, its just my opinion that we should keep DTV gold rates high to encourage people to play it, as well as give newer players the opportunity to mass up a small fraction of what the rest of us have. There is still a huge problem with the marketplace, to say that no one needs gold anymore, i think is incorrect, but thats just my opinion

Take care.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2016, 11:30:02 pm »
+3
DTV is especially good in times of low population as it is even enjoyable on your own.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2016, 01:26:34 am »
+6
Sorry but removing daggers with shields is absolutely absurd.

It's not overpowered, it's perfectly balanced, daggers already had a disadvantage from going with shields because of the fact that they got a speed penalty (Partially why I never played Rondel with a shield.)

I would very much like to see this change 100% reverted.

One more bug that has been going on for absolutely ages, scottish boots in your inventory still crash your game completely whenever you click on the boots menu in game, please fix this!

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2016, 01:47:05 am »
+2
And fix the strange floating hood too... please...
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2016, 01:58:09 am »
+5
Who cares about new stuff. Whats with the thing that you get less gold. I can not upkeep myself with this redicules. Amount of players playing. Eu 1 is almost empty anyways. So this was dumb move. To implement such a system.

blame me. i could hold a long speech, but let me just say that the increase of gold rates was unreflected upon. it destabilized the marketplace which is way worse than the few concessions of players who have been running around in the most expensive gear 24/7 since then
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2016, 01:59:41 am »
I mean like, there is a reason why even I had 25 mio in the end xD

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2016, 02:27:59 am »
+1
Sorry but removing daggers with shields is absolutely absurd.

It's not overpowered, it's perfectly balanced, daggers already had a disadvantage from going with shields because of the fact that they got a speed penalty (Partially why I never played Rondel with a shield.)

I would very much like to see this change 100% reverted.

One more bug that has been going on for absolutely ages, scottish boots in your inventory still crash your game completely whenever you click on the boots menu in game, please fix this!
I agree and also don't like how they look like 2handers while carrying them (the 2h that carry it with 2h like Danish, great sword, not longsword which still carries like a 1hander) this puts an extra step in the process of going from attacking to moving on to the next target as it resets back to 2h stance instead of just staying in 1h(it use to just go down to side before like the 1 handers that they are, now it has to go down to side then has to do a whole extra step going straight up in front of you in 2 hands like normal 2 handers do.) I think this affects the attack as well as now instead of going straight to attack they have to go back to 1h 1st then attack.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2016, 02:42:32 am »
+3
Add ambidextric fight please : one weap in each hand !

I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2016, 03:25:58 am »
+5
blame me. i could hold a long speech, but let me just say that the increase of gold rates was unreflected upon. it destabilized the marketplace which is way worse than the few concessions of players who have been running around in the most expensive gear 24/7 since then

Just do it! I have seen the changes in the market, the cold market is getting warmer.

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 246
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZOzmKRuPk
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2016, 04:19:52 am »
Sorry but DTV is boring. Who wants to slay bots all the time. Specially for the teamplay. Because nobody can do a shieldwall like it should be under Mount and Blade terms. Because of the idiotic nerfs. And the Fips maps pretty much broke it too. So where is the reason to play this. Its neither fun or funny. When money is your only motivation. Then quit your job. I will stop playing this Mod then.

i dreamed about shield wall on open fields. But you fucked it up fips. No idea about tactics. Your shitty ideas makes me angry. And the shitty weaponmaster system as well plays also into that hands of this idiotic nonesence. Because nobody wants to play an shielder and do no damage with it. So most of the people pick weaponmaster instead of ironflesh. How can you make a functional shieldwall like this. ridicules. You fucked up the ability to play the mod organized. And now you also changed the gaining gold system. Are kinda dumb or something or you just wanted to make it a troll mod? I really asking myself this sometimes. because where is the fun in spaming? and why should it do more damage then ironflesh when i can swing my weapon faster. My trained big muscle they will do damage to you in real life i a sure you and not your fast bunny fucking spamming moves. I mean where is even the skill in spaming. You dont need to learn anything. Neither blocking or cambering. One of the stupids moves the developers of this mod ever had. Its unbelievable.

I mean that you even listened to fips 2 years ago and changed it back then. Because i can remember every little patch you did.

Dtv is enjoyable even alone.  :lol: then you never understand what this game is all about.

"You" think = i have to be the best and that s cool

"I am like" = i like to play with other people and thinking about beating different kind of player parties. With improved tactics. Knowledge about Medieval warfare. Develop strategies to win the game.
When there is no Strategy any more then there is no Crpg any more. Ands thats pretty much why there servers so empty. Because other people liked to think about that what i described as well and its not only me.

ONLY THE FUCKING EGOIST ARE NOW LEFT PLAYING THE MOD NOW. GOOD DAY

Or this explanation about hairloom points. That the market prices are to high. IT is a self made problem. Because of the Problems what i described in my previous points. You dont play you dont get anything. Esay politics. So why hairloom points should been cheaper? I think it should be esaier to get those loom points.( With playing strategies like i described to keep the fun and the heart in the mod)  And not makeing them cheaper to change game breaking mechanics. Or anything. Because what has this shit to do with the gaining of money. Its your own Problem when you dont play the mod resonantly to get loompoints. What silly move is that even. Its like somebody saying to you oh no you dont want to buy that car to the full price . When i want to have a fency car. OK we just make it cheaper for you. LOL sounds that logical reasonable to you? I dont think so. Because like that i dont have to work for nothing everybody puts his sugger into my as. And getting everything without need to do something. And of course i will not play the mod anymore. Because its neither fun or interesting anymore.

Some people should not suggest anything because they neither smart or clever enough. To change game valuable and existence Parts of the mod.