Author Topic: 0.4.3.5 , 0.4.3.6 , 0.4.3.7 , 0.4.3.8  (Read 26687 times)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: 0.4.3.5 , 0.4.3.6 , 0.4.3.7 , 0.4.3.8
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2016, 04:40:25 am »

ONLY THE FUCKING EGOIST ARE NOW LEFT PLAYING THE MOD NOW. GOOD DAY
And of course i will not play the mod anymore. Because its neither fun or interesting anymore.

Can agree with that. Everything else you just wrote is total bullshit.

Im not quite sure if you even read the potsts after urs. U seem to be just here to QQ.

Edit: I gotta say something about that fips thing. do you know why everybody QQs about fips? BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DID A SHITTON OF MAPS. As long as u aren't the person providing about 80% of the siege maps and idk how many dtv maps, stfu
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 04:45:06 am by BlackxBird »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2016, 02:21:48 pm »
Aside from babby's first plate when I had a paltry month of experience under my belt, I've never lost gold due to upkeep. The lion's share of my time playing has been with transitional plate, heavy gaunts, and the most expensive weapons. Sometimes, when I was pure 1h, I'd take a steel pick, warhammer, and sword for the swiss army knife effect! Hell, even playing cav on a heavy horse with transitional plate never got me a net loss. Sure, the gain was minimal but I at least broke even.

And this was what I'd call the "normal" gold gain, before it was increased over and over.

Granted, I got valour quite often as I got better, frequently with a good team/bannerstack to back me up. I didn't get it enough to invalidate my experience, though. I, uh...think.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2016, 03:49:37 pm »
+1
its good at times,when u have kinda no players on eu1! also like someone before me said,its also good for learning progress for new players,and to get also a few good players on it,u should keep the 150 per tick there^^

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 246
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZOzmKRuPk
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2016, 04:10:17 pm »
Only a reasonable person could understand that. But you re none. Thats why you dont understand it seems.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2016, 04:21:50 pm »
+1
Only a reasonable person could understand that. But you re none. Thats why you dont understand it seems.
well you seams to be troll or idiot
I will go with idiot after all.
nah can't tell but you are leaning in one direction more

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2016, 04:48:53 pm »
+2
I will stop playing this Mod then.

Gib looms
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2016, 10:49:23 pm »
Maybe you say i am a troll. But i asking myself if you are mentally brain damaged that you not seeing my point. Basicly retarded like i said it so many times over the years.

""retarded"" You get it?

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2016, 11:09:27 pm »
+2
Maybe you say i am a troll. But i asking myself if you are mentally brain damaged that you not seeing my point. Basicly retarded like i said it so many times over the years.

""retarded"" You get it?

I don't really see ur point. I don't feel ashamed of that tbh, someone who is insulting others cuz they don't understand him is? Hmm? Exactly, a mentally retarded asshole. Instead of making 3 posts where u insult others you could have simply made 1 more where you write your point. the only thing you said in the first post was:

fips sucks
wpf sucks, gib If cuz I wanna be tanky dood
no tactics ingame (it's not like one faction in strat rekt both clans you were in)
People don't play for the team effort, they play to be the best
and finally that DTV is good, and bad, and good? BUT GIB MORE GOLDS FOR LOLZ
And I absolutely didn't understand that last part tbh.

So what u wanna say is that this mod is gay for ages and u still played it and now you stop because of the reduction of gold, even though it is higher than before.

what?

Offline Rebelyell

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2016, 11:15:22 pm »
+1

""retarded"" You get it?
I pretty much disagree with anything you say.

I will not get into details but the way you voice your opinion resemble me a troll or someone with emotional problems.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2016, 01:32:36 am »
I don't really see ur point. I don't feel ashamed of that tbh, someone who is insulting others cuz they don't understand him is? Hmm? Exactly, a mentally retarded asshole. Instead of making 3 posts where u insult others you could have simply made 1 more where you write your point. the only thing you said in the first post was:

fips sucks
wpf sucks, gib If cuz I wanna be tanky dood
no tactics ingame (it's not like one faction in strat rekt both clans you were in)
People don't play for the team effort, they play to be the best
and finally that DTV is good, and bad, and good? BUT GIB MORE GOLDS FOR LOLZ
And I absolutely didn't understand that last part tbh.

So what u wanna say is that this mod is gay for ages and u still played it and now you stop because of the reduction of gold, even though it is higher than before.

what?

yes pretty much all that. :lol:

Finally someone understands.

Yes but i lose money now. what i didnt do before the patch. Magic. You know.

Like you have a stuck bail of gold under your pillow and then its gone. i am just trolling you right now Billy. That´s trolling!!!! what i do is complaining.

it dosent make sense. [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clKi92j6eLE[/youtube]

Offline Rebelyell

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2016, 01:44:50 am »
Well you could say that there is no need to go on rampage and throw meat on people left and right.
Your attitude will get you nowhere.

On other hand I think that we really don't need upkeep since last months showed that people don't change their playstyle in to full plate brawlers.
To be honest hardly anyone did.

Only one reason for that chaneg I see is marketplace and well in my opinion fuck it. looms exchange all the way with reset every once a while for fixed amount of items.
Rico there is very fave peoples that profit from marketplace most of us just lose, dont save that 2011 excuse for nerf dev tool pls.

let people reset their characters after big balance changes in game mechanics.

I have to say guys that from time to time you just flip shit upside down and ask people to bend over and carry on. Ask every second chores archer, or archer or everyone else.
Some of the changes that you do to items or classes totally break them and people get mad they leave.

I would not hurt if you let us reset our items or charaters from time to time after some big changes
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 01:55:22 am by Rebelyell »

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2016, 02:06:31 am »
Yeah but you forged the main point there. Its not possible to play in Team anymore. (Thats why the servers so empty) its just a spam and ranged fest. You know what my father said to me. When he was seeing me playing this. What a none sense why you still playing this idotic game after so many nerfs. (because i invested alot of time and dont like it when people call me a troll what i am not) Because its fucking unrealistic how it is now. Maybe this describes my problem with this. And now you can not even play with heavy armor. What was at least a bit realistic. Now the gameplay feels like something else and no Medieval based game anymore.

Put maybe you are to much into it. Thats why you cant understand my point. Excuse myself then. Thats no nice gameplay or anything. Its just fucked up.

i mean why where bows and crossbows more prevalent then throwing lances in the medieval times. Simply because you had better range and accuracy with those. And damage you also make more with Medieval bows. The Projectiles hit harder then every spear you would throw.

Throwing spears are more a Ancient Warfare thing. Where you use the spear for making shields useless. Or simply kill people who could not afford armor. Also Material was getting lighter like Shields also made out of Steel so that thowing spears simply bounce of. And here the spear stucks in the shield. It would depend what shield it is. And what would happening.

Another thing. Hoplites why not makeing a system that you cant do that much damage when you have a shield and a spear. Simply when you use 2 hands you can deliver more power in the thrust. its redicules.

And whoms fault is this? Bobby? You have the answer. Its because of the fucking weapon master system. Because people forced to have more weaponmaster. ANd can not afford Ironflesh anymore. And the armors are also not what they should be.

Was that now a better explanation for you?

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2016, 02:10:41 am »
We getting closer to the problem here.

You know what its because everybody wants to do more damage then the other. thats why they pick so many powerstrike and weaponmaster. And the thing is with a medium build like with 21 strengh and with like 170 wpf in a weapon class you can do a insane amount of damage. Only powerstrike should be responsible for the damage what you make. And not weaponmaster.

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2016, 02:14:40 am »
+1
Its because of the fucking weapon master system. Because people forced to have more weaponmaster.
erhhmm what? ur not froced in this game into anything thats why is so freaking awesome its based on your invidual skills , if u cant fight with 0/4wpf its your problem, if u cant shoot/trow with 140 wpf or even less its just your problem.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2016, 02:17:42 am »
Realism and video games do not go together also a lot of things that you talk about caused by superold warband engine.

I also do not agree about lack of teamwork, good team even fave players often tip tide of battle. IF is really important nowadays more than ever because it reduce penalties from armor weight to WPF. Spam was never and will never be way to win anything andy decent player will swap any spamerd down with little problem.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?