Author Topic: CRPG suicide pact  (Read 6992 times)

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
CRPG suicide pact
« on: December 30, 2015, 08:22:35 am »
+11
Well it's getting to that point lads it's been a good run.

If this game ends, even though I don't play as much, I'm not sure what I will do with my life. Even the knowledge that such a beautiful, ugly thing has ended will be enough to drive me over the edge.

*feels part warning dont read if normie* crpg was the only place i fit in because im a huge bundle of sticks jew with no real social skills and i like swinging swords and pretending im a brave internet knight and simultaneously having no friends so getting into team speaks and talking to real people helped me from killing myself.

So if you feel the same way about this mod and shitty ass community full of fucks and rabid dogwomen as i do and feel like tapping out sign the list and receive the ultimate perma ban from life!

Peace and love (and also hatred)

Cikel (a nobody who played this game for 3 years straight and has no friends in real life but is waiting to kill himself until the mod dies)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Re: CRPG suicide pact
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 08:29:54 am »
+8
give looms please.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Osakasa

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Osa|Kasa|la
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 08:36:35 am »
+19
Dude, go to a gym, eat vegetables and the most important part: take a shower. I'm sure you will find someone irl who at least tolerates you.

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 09:03:42 am »
+58
Dude, go to the outdoor walk. There are more beautiful things in life waiting for you to do. Game fun, but you do not indulge. We CRPGER, actually have a dream, is to be a knight, a brave man. So why not in reality to achieve it? If so, you will have a lot of friends.

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 09:11:24 am »
+4
Dude, go to a gym, eat vegetables proteins and high glycemic carbs and the most important part: take a shower. I'm sure you will find someone irl who at least tolerates you.

ftfy.

Offline Osakasa

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Osa|Kasa|la
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 09:16:59 am »
+5
ftfy.

Fucking barbaric, I'm sure you eat the wheelchair part too.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2015, 09:22:38 am »
+2
fuc is this fgt shit?
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 09:32:19 am »
+25
Why are there so many omitted words in this post? Please do not......

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 09:58:09 am »
+14
In all seriousness though, if you think of killing yourself, do not do it bro.

People that commit suicide are the most selfish cunts, if you kill yourself, what will happen to your mother and father? Have you ever given though of that, or are you too busy crying because you werent born an alpha male with looks and riches?

Sorry bro, I dont know if  anyone ever told you this, but life aint fair. Deal with it, man the fuck up and get your shit together.

Offline DingDongBong

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2015, 10:07:04 am »
+8
Dude don't do it just think of what a mod like this will be like on bannerlord

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2015, 10:57:44 am »
+1
If you really wanted it, you'd have done it before because mod died a few years ago

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2015, 11:44:24 am »
+12
U having a good time playing the game doesnt mean its the game alone that makes u feel better. Its you feeling integrated and useful. A joy, coming from your very own.

And I am sure, there are more things in life, that will give you that feeling, if only u would start looking for them instead of creating sad and useless topics in a forum thats full of arrogant and ignorant cunts. :D

The fact that talking to rl ppl on ts made u feel better is a good sign for there's hope buddy.

Check out the ppl around you, talk to them. If u like swinging swords, find a hema school. If u like feeling like a knight or hero, help a granny cross the street or do some social work. And in the worst case, if all that wont give u the statisfaction u seek, find another game.

But most importantly: its not all about being the best. Be as good as u can, and if u fail, be proud for trying rather than disappointed.

Killing yourself does not solve problems but creates more for everyone around you. Also it's the easy way out. Something i'm sure your alter ego internet hero would not agree with... And since hes the one u wanna be. ;)

Keep ya head up. Or youll only see feet till the end of your days.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 11:49:40 am by Finuad »
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2015, 12:02:38 pm »
+8
In all seriousness though, if you think of killing yourself, do not do it bro.

People that commit suicide are the most selfish cunts, if you kill yourself, what will happen to your mother and father? Have you ever given though of that, or are you too busy crying because you werent born an alpha male with looks and riches?

Sorry bro, I dont know if  anyone ever told you this, but life aint fair. Deal with it, man the fuck up and get your shit together.
pretty much this. Suicide´s always a shitty (and reaaally selfish) idea; just think about how much you would fuck up everybody elses lifes with that; start with random people like the guy who will have to clean up that mess and go on with that until you reach people who are/used to be very close to you.

Also, you´re going to miss out on so. many. awesome. things. And I don´t only mean videahgames by that. There´s always shit happening you could never imagine that it would happen. There´s nothing you can do about that. BUT: there´s always also going to be happening extremely awesome stuff you could never imagine that it would happen. And there´s also nothing you can do about that (which is pretty awesome if you think about it: unstoppable awesome stuff that will happen sooner or later).

If you think that everything is turning to shit, make heavy changes in your life. Going to a gym or starting with jogging is actually one of the best things to do (not shitting you, that shit helps a LOT). If you think that you may have a teenie-tiny bit of creativity in yourself, try to express it. Write stories/poems, draw stuff you like/want to exist, grab an instrument and make music (or get a program and do it there). Publish it somewhere and learn from the people giving you hints in how to get better in it.

And even if you don´t/can´t do anything above: since you sorta like the medieval era, why not try out archery? Or visit a medieval festival (I´ve been to one last year and that shit was amazing). Got myself a sword this year and felt so boss with it  8-)

You´re not alone, bud
(click to show/hide)

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2015, 12:08:45 pm »
+5
Dude, go to the outdoor walk. There are more beautiful things in life waiting for you to do. Game fun, but you do not indulge. We CRPGER, actually have a dream, is to be a knight, a brave man. So why not in reality to achieve it? If so, you will have a lot of friends.

Your english is getting a lot better, Dude. Outdoor walk is good advice. Becoming a real life knight is even better, just stick to practice swords and you should be OK

BTW OP don't joke about suicide, especially don't make threads to encourage others to do it. If serious, there are loads of other games out there that can give you something similar to what you get in cRPG, and eventually maybe you can build up to joining some club IRL. Go learn archery, do martial arts, learn guitar, go for outdoor walk, watch The Wire etc. Um..people are born young and relatively stupid. Everything else comes with time & experience. You don't know enough about the world to call it a day so young.
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2015, 12:10:58 pm »
+5
Getting up early and going to bed early helped me feel better. I had more energy and time and just felt better. If you end up going to bed late, I strongly suggest changing this bad habit. If you have problems getting up early, give yourself a goal that can only be achieved in the morning (seeing sunrise, attending morning mass, watching a TV cooking show, etc.). Other than that, daily walk or excercising (as suggested above) help as well. Late merry Christmas and a happy new year bro. Stay strong.

Skyrim UI