Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 43134 times)

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #195 on: November 15, 2015, 03:33:40 pm »
+1
You are definitely doing something wrong when you get extremist Buddhism group the Bodu Bala Sena aka the Buddhist Brigade after you :D

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22356306

Googled extreme Buddhism for shits and giggles since I thought it would be hilarious if there was such a group. Was not prepared to find war monks :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #196 on: November 15, 2015, 03:35:02 pm »
Bloberyn is obviously alive and kicking but I can't see Lolwen.......his sword shall be missed.  :cry:

Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #197 on: November 15, 2015, 03:38:59 pm »
Bloberyn is obviously alive and kicking but I can't see Lolwen.......his sword shall be missed.  :cry:

Lolwen's sword had gone flaccid a long time ago :lol:

(seriously when was the last time anyone saw him?) :(

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #198 on: November 15, 2015, 04:09:41 pm »
+1
He lives in the south, but he was also a fan of metal music. Possible he decided, "hey, it's the start of the weekend, I'm going to go take in a show in Paris", like tens of thousands of other people do every weekend. Too bad this random and completely improbable attack by people who, quite by chance, just happen to be muslim extremists possibly ended with him lying dead on the floor with a hundred others (could've been anything else, really. White supremacists, right wing extremists, buddhist militias, etc. There's just so many groups on the planet who routinely perform these sorts of attacks on western civilians. It's only because of our hateful racism that islam was automatically the primary suspect, it is a religion unfairly painted as endemically violent by islamophobes, only a fucking oracle could possibly have guessed who the perpetrators and what their motivations were).

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 15, 2015, 04:30:20 pm »
+1
The Center for Security Policy released a poll Tuesday that should give all Americans pause. The results show that a startling number of American Muslims, our fellow citizens, agree that violence is a legitimate response to those who insult Islam. A full majority of 51% “agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.”

According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%). …

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

A full 25% of those polled agreed that “violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global jihad.”

Guys, Islam is a religion of peace! Stop hating on Islam!
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #200 on: November 15, 2015, 04:46:26 pm »
+1
Why the fuck are you talking about all religions? What other religion is responsable for this sort of thing? It's the second mass terrorist attack from muslim terrorists in a year, not counting the many that were stopped before they suceeded, who did you think I was worried about, fucking buddhists? Chinese confucians? Orthodox greeks? What other religion has tried consistently to hurt and kill and kidnap and attack as many french people as possible, for years? Can we stop pretending this issue is a "religion" issue and start realizing it's one, very specific religion? What fucking more do you need? Why are so many of you dumb fucking bundle of stickss dancing around the obvious issue?

Indocrination. Sadly, it will take much more dead bodies for those people to even consider connecting Islam with terror attacks.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #201 on: November 15, 2015, 04:55:20 pm »
+1
Of course bodies aren't enough for these traitorous cunts. They have no sense of collective identity, they've been consistently brainwashed into thinking a collective identity is racist (unless it's "foreign", in which case it is merely their beautiful culture), they don't see it as an attack on themselves and their families and their country when lunatics murder hundreds of their countrymen indiscriminately, the idea of nation is badwrong racism in the first place, we are merely a territory in which humans live. I wish these stupid pieces of shit were in that concert hall that night, and tried to reason calmly and say "hey, I'm not like those other evil westerners, I loooove you and all humans equally!", and see what the reaction would be.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #202 on: November 15, 2015, 05:55:26 pm »
I get the impression Oberyn is actually enjoying this. He's having a field day...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 15, 2015, 05:57:48 pm »
It's no coincidence that the Muslims gave Genghis Khan no shit, they bent over and asked for more -- because the one thing they understand is force. This is evident even today: they NEED a dictator to rule them or things get fucked, which is why getting rid of Saddam was a bad move.

Large areas of Islamic Central Asia and northeastern Iran were seriously depopulated,[9] as every city or town that resisted the Mongols was subject to destruction. In Termez, on the Oxus: "all the people, both men and women, were driven out onto the plain, and divided in accordance with their usual custom, then they were all slain". Each soldier was required to execute a certain number of persons, with the number varying according to circumstances. For example, after the conquest of Urgench, each Mongol warrior – in an army group that might have consisted of two tumens (units of 10,000) – was required to execute 24 people.[10]
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 15, 2015, 06:00:26 pm »
+1
Best comment: :lol:

Good luck killing an ideology with your guns. Let me know how that goes.

Hang on, I'll call Hitler and ask how his ideology is doing.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #205 on: November 15, 2015, 06:49:34 pm »
+1
Of course bodies aren't enough for these traitorous cunts. They have no sense of collective identity, they've been consistently brainwashed into thinking a collective identity is racist (unless it's "foreign", in which case it is merely their beautiful culture), they don't see it as an attack on themselves and their families and their country when lunatics murder hundreds of their countrymen indiscriminately, the idea of nation is badwrong racism in the first place, we are merely a territory in which humans live. I wish these stupid pieces of shit were in that concert hall that night, and tried to reason calmly and say "hey, I'm not like those other evil westerners, I loooove you and all humans equally!", and see what the reaction would be.

I'm sure Muslims all over Europe are justifying the attacks in Paris, just like they justified and celebrated the Charlie Hebdo attacks. There is a documentary that showed that all over Germany Elementary school kids were celebrating the Charlie Hebdo attacks and the teachers were too afraid to do anything about it or report it to a higher authority.

The best thing you can do is sit back, say nothing and let them dig their own graves and eat their own words. All the people who try to cast the blame around and avoid the real issue will eventually have to wake up on their own to their senses.

Berkeley University revoked an invitation to a moderate Muslim women from speaking at a conference because they were afraid it would offend other Muslims, even going as far to call her an islamaphobe because she wanted to speak out against the flaws of the draconian religion. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 07:03:39 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 15, 2015, 07:01:15 pm »
What is the name of the documentary?

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 15, 2015, 07:12:01 pm »
+3
What is the name of the documentary?

I find it hilarious how the Germans throw a 87 year old women in jail for being a nazzii but don't arrest these Muslim parents who are brainwashing these young children to hate jews and the west. When they create the perfect breeding ground for an entire generation of muslim terrorists in the heart of Europe i'm sure people will sleep well at night knowing chocolate chip cookiei grandma is in jail.

Thank god they are creating tighter restrictions for European passports into the United States.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 07:21:07 pm by Grytviken »

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #208 on: November 15, 2015, 07:44:53 pm »
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 15, 2015, 07:47:14 pm »
+1
https://www.facebook.com/Vorsicht.Schwarzer.Humor/photos/a.292883294154448.64248.292882190821225/813774175398688/?type=3&__mref=message_bubble

Is it funny ?
(click to show/hide)

Alot of Muslims idolize and love albert, many of them fought in the SS in the past, so to them probably. What better way to terrorize and kick the jews out of Germany in 2015, bring in the Muslims.