Author Topic: France under attack....  (Read 47953 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
Re: France under attack....
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2015, 02:08:27 am »
+2
'You see, France has a very particular set of skills, skills they have acquired over a very long career in war. Skills that make them a nightmare for people like you.They will find you. And they will kill you.'

reminds me of this crap:

" I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
You are nothing to me but just another target. "
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2015, 02:20:26 am »
Oh wow Finnish Security Intelligence Service is already taking a piss on the graves and using the fear in attempt to gain legal rights to start spying us. The tabloid website commenters can't wait to bend over and give up their privacy and freedom for security... Why does this keep happening? Have we not learned anything?

Cuz this was a real false flag attack.

Coincidentally, people seem to have forgotten about the NSA scandal.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2015, 03:34:27 am »
+2
The comments on that Arab Trap video though. "made me detonate early m8"

As for the discussion, the spiritual dimension of Islam is irrelevant. It is a disease of the mind like all other religions, but not one dangerous to others. The relevant part is the political dimension of Islam.

Not all religions are equal, and it is a fact that violent conquest of infidels is one of the core values of Islam, politically. It has been true historically, is it in the sacred texts, it is preached by imams and it is part of the beliefs of the people. To say that Islam is not violent is like saying communism was never implemented in the USSR. At that point you're arguing semantics and forgetting about the relevance of the terms you are using.

All strands of political thought have their moderates and their extremists. You don't see anyone complain about extremists of other religions, because there is really no reason to. Why would I complain about Hindus being really obsessed over not doing any harm to animals? Or these fundamentalist Christians and their pro-life rallies?

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2015, 03:43:05 am »
reminds me of this crap:

gorilla warfare

:lol: Never gets old

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2015, 04:02:55 am »
+1

المزيد من فخ الموسيقى

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #170 on: November 15, 2015, 09:13:36 am »
+5
Priez pour nous, Pray for Paris... I was here in the middle of all this shit, i cry...
Breda

PRAY ???

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR RELIGIONS !!!!

Writes this, upvotes every single post defending islam and muslims, downvotes any post pointing out the obvious fucking influence of islam. What's wrong pepe, is your moronic "political" compass spinning around? Are you sad you can't blame this on christians? Stupid fucking bundle of sticks piece of shit goes ballistic at the first sign of "pray", clearly because it doesn't come from one of the dusky muslims whose dicks he can't stop sucking. No, just someone who was there and witnessed the carnage firsthand and is offering well wishes. Yes, that is totally the appropriate person to shout "FUCK OFF WITH YOUR RELIGION" to. Couldn't ask for a better example of the regressive self-loathing of the dhimmi leftist. Well, I don't think pepe even identifies as french anyways, his family has only been here for like, 3 generations anyways, clearly they are italian, because french is a made ethnicity and means nothing, right?
T'est qu'une sale merde, pepe. J'espère que ta famille sera la prochaine a subir les conséquences de l'altruisme pathologique que les sale connards comme toi prêchent, sale traître.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 09:17:10 am by Oberyn »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2015, 09:50:31 am »
+3
These aren't small "hot spots" it's like every islamic nation in the world that have people fleeing from them. The islamic populations in western countries, those are more like small isolated pockets (hot spots)

Yeah a very small % of men can completely turn the tables... You think it would be easier to find an effective force of of a very small number of men among the 99.997% non extremists muslims than it would be for terrorists to recruit an effective force of very small men among the remaining 0.003%??? Apparently not though.

The 99.97% are too busy making excuses for why the hatred and violence of muslims towards other collectives is perfectly rational and that condemning muslims as a collective is evil racist biggotry. Well, for those that arent straight up celebrating of course. They give zero fucks about the victims, they give zero fucks about what motivated the perpetrators, they give zero fucks about Europe or France or it's values, the real important thing to take away from this event is that the majority of muslims are peaceful and law abiding. The only thing they have any allegiance or respect for is their backwards camel fucking desert cult. As predicted, a slew of articles pontificating on how the true danger is the extremist right, crying about the "backlash" the poor innocent muslims will have to suffer, even blaming the "violent rhetoric" of people who just don't love muslims enough, they are the real source of this, or "objectively" looking at "historical" and "political" context, i.e their violent hatred of us makes perfect sense.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #172 on: November 15, 2015, 10:08:33 am »

Writes this, upvotes every single post defending islam and muslims, downvotes any post pointing out the obvious fucking influence of islam. What's wrong pepe, is your moronic "political" compass spinning around? Are you sad you can't blame this on christians? Stupid fucking bundle of sticks piece of shit goes ballistic at the first sign of "pray", clearly because it doesn't come from one of the dusky muslims whose dicks he can't stop sucking. No, just someone who was there and witnessed the carnage firsthand and is offering well wishes. Yes, that is totally the appropriate person to shout "FUCK OFF WITH YOUR RELIGION" to. Couldn't ask for a better example of the regressive self-loathing of the dhimmi leftist. Well, I don't think pepe even identifies as french anyways, his family has only been here for like, 3 generations anyways, clearly they are italian, because french is a made ethnicity and means nothing, right?
T'est qu'une sale merde, pepe. J'espère que ta famille sera la prochaine a subir les conséquences de l'altruisme pathologique que les sale connards comme toi prêchent, sale traître.

BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 15, 2015, 10:27:00 am »
+1

(click to show/hide)

I think its a lot more simple than that. I think Pepe has become a bit of a emotional socialwarrior. Similar to those Swedish politicians. "Everyone who does not take blindly all those poor people, without thinking about any kind of consequences, like us, is a heartless fascist bastard." Im pretty confident that the reason why he is this way is because he has met many islamic people and considers them to be decent people. And nobody ever argued about that. Majority of them are. But our cultures are unfortunately incompatible. Its sad as fuck, I know, but they simply do not and nor ever will fully respect our ways. And im not talking about terrorism, im just talking about massive social tension. Which is absolutely inevtiable. Remember how Rome fell? "Oh, these barbarians are decent good people, absolutely nothing about our worldviews or cultures match, but im pretty sure we iron it out in the end." Didnt really end well for nobody.

This is what happens when cultures collide on one soil. It takes just one agressive leader from either side to start a massive conflict and people die. Because Westerners will mostly not take anything from islamic culture. Majority of muslims will probably try their best, i applaud them for that, but in the long run they will still root for their native ways more. Its just the way it is.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:30:30 am by Tibe »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 15, 2015, 10:33:45 am »
+3
He's a stupid confused bundle of sticks who has no logical train of thought regarding any of this. Religion is bad, but logic is racist, so muslims are collectively innocent, how dare you insult their religion, but look at this guy daring to offer prayers for the victims, he's religious and religion is bad, therefore I am going to proudly tell him to fuck off. I seriously want to punch his stupid fucking irrational face.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2015, 10:38:59 am »
+2
I haven't cringed this much in a while.

http://imgur.com/gallery/aHM5e
Best comment:
If England and France are brothers... Doesn't that mean Canada was born from incest?
:lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2015, 10:47:39 am »
+1
He's a stupid confused bundle of sticks who has no logical train of thought regarding any of this. Religion is bad, but logic is racist, so muslims are collectively innocent, how dare you insult their religion, but look at this guy daring to offer prayers for the victims, he's religious and religion is bad, therefore I am going to proudly tell him to fuck off. I seriously want to punch his stupid fucking irrational face.

In all fairness, I think Pepe was trying to be sarcastic with that fuck religions post. In his mind, he was trying to imitate, what he considers, the main voice of this thread. Unfortunately, he didnt do it good enough and he made an ass of himself.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 15, 2015, 10:51:36 am »
+2
In all fairness, I think Pepe was trying to be sarcastic with that fuck religions post. In his mind, he was trying to imitate, what he considers, the main voice of this thread. Unfortunately, he didnt do it good enough and he made an ass of himself.

I think you are highly overrating pepes mental capabilities ...

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2015, 10:52:24 am »
+3
No, pepe is proudly atheistic, as he has made clear over and over in different posts, but it's that that particular vein of atheist that ironically considers islam sacrosanct, because it is a religion of poor brown people in their minds and therefore any criticism is automatically racist. Going to go find an atheist forum filled with this sort of stupid cunt and show you some posts, it's always the same shit.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #179 on: November 15, 2015, 10:52:33 am »
+1
Cuz this was a real false flag attack.

Coincidentally, people seem to have forgotten about the NSA scandal.

Dunno about false flag attack :D. But it bothers me when people with attention span of about 20 seconds write under the news articles. Most of them with their real names and real FB accounts. Yet they don't know what 9/11, Patriot act, NSA, surveillance and violation of privacy have in common. They might know who Edward Snowden is but they don't know what he revealed. Not even mentioning London bombings and the aftermath of that.

Their only response to different opinions is the classic "If you're honest citizen you have nothing to hide". How do you even start the conversation with people like that?

There is no sight in my third eye