Author Topic: cRPG Documentary with Ripper X (Top Guilds Needed)  (Read 5787 times)

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: cRPG Documentary with Ripper X (Top Guilds Needed)
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2011, 04:14:26 am »
saddly i was voted best thrower in crpg... i could reck kids all day every day but form the new patch throwing is just crap, i was still able to top the chats but it wasnt worth it, so am a bowmy old friend lol but when u see rania shot or dan rape face you will get some good shots....
OoOoO our sheild wall of Doom is always nice to watch (team work ftw)

Well now that the chance comes up on the forums, why do you use the term "bowmy old friend?" Are you using (a lot of people) "gay" and "my old friend" as synonyms for stupid/idiot? Is it just homophobia? I don't get it.

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2011, 04:16:36 am »
THIS JUST IN, NATIVE IS A BIGOT!

:wink:
This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2011, 04:18:28 am »
saddly i was voted best thrower in crpg... i could reck kids all day every day but form the new patch throwing is just crap, i was still able to top the chats but it wasnt worth it, so am a bowmy old friend lol but when u see rania shot or dan rape face you will get some good shots....
OoOoO our sheild wall of Doom is always nice to watch (team work ftw)
this fucking message
why can I not stop smiling while reading it
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2011, 04:23:42 am »
Well now that the chance comes up on the forums, why do you use the term "bowmy old friend?" Are you using (a lot of people) "gay" and "my old friend" as synonyms for stupid/idiot? Is it just homophobia? I don't get it.
am free to typ as bad as i want D:
also i say bowmy old friends because i chose what the word means, and to me it means just a run of the mill build. (9pd ftw)
there is no hate behide my words towards a group of people, the fact you even think that shows that you have the idea of hate in your heart
if anything thing when i top the score bord it givs the word bowmy old friend a better meaning  :D

Offline Cyclopsided

• Duke
  • Renown: 513
  • Infamy: 51
  • Formerly "Marathon". #sluttiestAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Cyclopsided_of_Chaos, CYBD, Brunchlady
  • IRC nick: Cyclopsided
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2011, 04:32:54 am »
also i say bowmy old friends because i chose what the word means, and to me it means just a run of the mill build. (9pd ftw)
there is no hate behide my words towards a group of people, the fact you even think that shows that you have the idea of hate in your heart
if anything thing when i top the score bord it givs the word bowmy old friend a better meaning  :D
*zoom* "What was that? I think something Flew over my head just now?"
Also, I have declared myself #1 NA hybrid thrower
Formerly known as Marathon.
As an NA admin, I am the most laid back and concerned with the ~fun of the game~ above all other factors. I've also been super inactive since Summer 2012. University takes most of my time, but I still find some time to play when i can.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2011, 04:33:23 am »

Ya.. ok -.-

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2011, 04:37:27 am »
sadly i was voted best thrower in crpg... i could reck kids all day every day, but when the new patch came out it turned throwing into just crap. I can still top the charts but it is not worth it, so am a bowmy old friend lol but when u see rania shoot his bow or dan rape face you will get some good shots....
OoOoO our shield wall of Doom is always nice to watch (team work ftw)

While our clan has no throwers, often fighting on our melee-only (Thursday-Sunday) TunaTown server so it should be enjoyable to watch.  PM Kalam or Huey Newton or myself when you might want to stop by and hang out on our vent.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline RipperX

• It is him
  • Earl
  • Renown: 457
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Team Diaperberry
    • View Profile
    • The Official YouTube Channel of Ripper X
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2011, 04:46:52 am »
While our clan has no throwers, often fighting on our melee-only (Thursday-Sunday) TunaTown server so it should be enjoyable to watch.  PM Kalam or Huey Newton or myself when you might want to stop by and hang out on our vent.

Hey Kesh,

Yea im interested.  How many players do you have in the guild?  Would love to hangout for a few hours and get some footage of you guys.
Please pm me or email me so we can get a confirmation and some sort of date/day/time to plan this out.

Best,
Ripper X

Offline RipperX

• It is him
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Team Diaperberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2011, 04:55:27 am »
So I have 5 guilds confirmed so far, and about 7-8 guilds that are working on figuring out times and dates to get things setup.  Again I said 10 guilds max, but I'm willing to feature more guilds if everyone is on board for a full featured cRPG guild documentary.  I plan on featuring the name of each guild before each section, giving a few details about them and their general location as well.  The more that I think about this, the more epic it's going to be, featuring guilds from around the world on both cRPG NA and cRPG EU is going to be a lot of fun.

I think the biggest thing right now is trying to coordinate times and dates, seems as though a lot of guilds are on EU time which is fine, but I just need to figure out the best times for everyone, so we can have the most active amount of players on at that given time.  I am in NA on Pacific Standard time here in L.A. so as long as we can figure out a general date and time for each guild, we can get things moving.

Also, I will be playing a lot of cRPG starting later tonight, tomorrow and the days and weeks to come, so if I am randomly on and any guilds have a lot of players on and want to do some spontaneous footage, we can always wing it as well, so contact me in game, or through email, or even here on the forums, although in-game/email might be quicker. :) 

All the best,
Ripper X
youtube.com/tmripper

Offline Whalen207

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • If I see that fucking pickle one more time...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: [Guard_Whalen207 [Guard_Whale_Tosser [Guard_Whale_Tank [Guard_Whale_ArrowSpam
  • IRC nick: Whalen
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2011, 08:46:55 am »
Nditions was already mentioned in here.
But the Shogunate, the Caravan Guards and other large EU factions are home there.

Port 10027

Btw Ripper, goddam. I've seen you in mm battalion and PWmod.. wtf..
I'm a PW admin now... Check out PlanetSide if you run out of mods.
Arma 2, Mount and Blade, Garry's Mod and Coloholics Roleplayer, Coder, Mapmaker and Moderator.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bjarky

• Earl
  • Renown: 352
  • Infamy: 31
  • U got gold? I bring tea, silk, hemp, camels +more!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Leadership member)
  • Game nicks: Guard_BD_Bjarky, Guard_the_Lederhosen
  • IRC nick: bjarky
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2011, 08:58:24 am »
@RipperX: Yeah a good time for u will probably be 10am-2pm PST on eu servers for sunday ;)

Offline Toffi

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Honoured Guard)
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2011, 11:44:10 am »
hm Ripper, it's a good idea, I would like to send you my video material, the problem is it's 12.2 GB (already converted from AVI to MPEG), counting 3.5 hours. But the problem is how the hell should I send you that stuff?!

Edit: plus 600 screenshots.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 11:46:09 am by Toffi »

Offline Wrenaq_Lars

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MonkeyBlade
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2011, 11:48:06 am »
I love your voice ripper I bet you can sing the southpark chef song "gonna make love to yer woman" really well :D
good luck with the doc

Offline Mushy

• Count
  • Renown: 152
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • For the Tea!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MUSCHI
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2011, 04:38:03 pm »
English Kingdom may be interested, I'll have to confer with the council a little bit first.

We don't use ventrillo or teamspeak, we just prefer to chill out on Steam group chat ^^. Suppose it gives younger, newer players more confidence when speaking in the clan.

Feel free to add me on steam (ID: reeves789). I'll invite you into the chat at a populated time and you can come talk to us specifically about what you want and need. We also have our own server, should you wanna come on just to get a rough idea of the clan and what we are like.

P.S. I won't be on until Mid-Monday, got some stuff going on right now. Btw I love your vids!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 04:48:27 pm by Mushy »

Offline RipperX

• It is him
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Team Diaperberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2011, 08:28:50 pm »
I love your voice ripper I bet you can sing the southpark chef song "gonna make love to yer woman" really well :D
good luck with the doc

hahah thanks Wrenaw if I could find an acapella id consider it. :)