Author Topic: Attention All Strat Factions:  (Read 8812 times)

Offline Behemoth_

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Old_King_Louie_of_Acre
Re: Attention All Strat Factions:
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2015, 04:52:08 am »
+5
Voncrow can you shut the fuck up

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2015, 08:43:15 am »
+1
We peasants are very slow at getting our shit together, but once we do, you just wait. ApocalypticaCaldradia. (and our colour is fuschia not that dirty red color you gave us)

But once we do, just you wait - we'll take one village and then accept peace.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2015, 02:18:19 pm »
I find the greys dont give shit about NA interesting the UIF gave up on EU side long before crash due to the total and utter lack of competition.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2015, 02:44:09 pm »
I find the greys dont give shit about NA interesting the UIF gave up on EU side long before crash due to the total and utter lack of competition.
Nah, we wanted to burn some fiefs, the bug happened just few moments before our readiness to attack.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2015, 03:11:09 pm »
WTF kalp u serious? I made 7 armies ready anc wanted ro do the first attack like 3 hours after the bug xD wanted to wipe sguards and then armin, would have been shit if u were marching in our territory while we were marching out to the forrest xD

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2015, 03:37:51 pm »
Kalp my good man, come to NA plz. Bring Hetman and all of Grey Order's might. It'll me fun I promise!

You can attack the Steppe or something (sorry Dutchy) and camp all those bitch-cities that HRE hid in last strat and are impossible to capture.
Bring me normal ping there... impossibru. I manage my fiefs and impose new taxes on my poor peasants  :twisted: I think this will not change until they fix battles or new game show up. Sorry  :(

WTF kalp u serious? I made 7 armies ready anc wanted ro do the first attack like 3 hours after the bug xD wanted to wipe sguards and then armin, would have been shit if u were marching in our territory while we were marching out to the forrest xD
Forests are very interesting places, who knows what is sitting there  :wink:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2015, 04:07:33 pm »
+1
But remember BlackBird, this won't just be your war. You will have allies this time.
what you mean, blackbird has needed help for NA the entire invasion, if he didn't have NA mercs he wont have gotten as far as he did so it wasn't really an EU invasion more like NA vs Acre just saying.

Offline ForGO_of_Acre

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • Game nicks: Pope_Bravo_of_Acre
  • IRC nick: ForGO
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2015, 05:47:33 pm »
Give me war. Give some drama. And give me an enemy who does something. And most importantly, get me a fair roster, and Im totally fine with everything, but I don't really want to fight with people who hate me and who'd give a shit about my orders in strat battles :D

Why would people listen to you? This is a never ending thing in crpg, no one gives 2 fucks about orders, using teamwork. Too many valor whores, the ones that can go out and 1v50 or so they think. The day people actually listen to a strat leader is the day I will be pope...irl that is.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2015, 06:54:44 pm »
+2
thats a weshouldservebeer mentality for ya...im one of the biggest tryhards ul meet...but i listen to orders, and fallow commands to the tee, its not me that single handily wins battles, its the group, the group is useless without solid commands, and the commander is pointless without solid soldiers that will fallow orders.

something kesh and i never understood about that mentality.

idc how much of a hero people think they are even Rohy and Knightmare cant take on an army by themselves.

having a good commander, is just as important as having people listen to commands, its frustrating knowing what to do, but seeing people doing their own thing.

the reason FCC was so successful, was not the nerdy tactical tryhard commands kesh gave, but the people that actually listened to him.

"whats bigger 5 armies or 1?"
"5"
"no, 1. one army. one army, one leader, one purpose"

the battles FCC lost are the battles that FCC had to rely heavily on mercs instead of clanmates and friends.
and not just FCC, TkoV Rob had a solid group of followers that listened to orders. his constant adaptation on the field would have been irrelevant if not for the soldiers that listened to his orders.

and i miss them both dearly.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2015, 07:00:13 pm »
Lol.

Take off your rose tinted glasses.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #115 on: September 19, 2015, 02:59:26 am »
+1
we absolutely had battles in NA when ppl really listened to me. Like the durquba attacks and all field battles. And if you want to know why people would listen to me, ask those ones who actually listen to me. Sometimes just everyone is lazy and does not give a fuck about tactics and what the commander is saying. But when they actually do, everone on his own notices that things go properly.

And plumbo, you're so damn right. If you're the best commander in the world, but noone gives a fuck about u, u're useless. If you are a dumb fucker who has an impressive voice and who got something that others don't have, something that ppl makes understanding you, u will fucking win unless you're a retard.

And what is most important, what like nobody of u NA guys understands, to be a good commander, u gotta train ur roster. in the first battles, nobody gave a fuck about me talking. Now, when Im like "shh" the whole ts is quiet and nobody would fucking interrupt me while Im talking. If u got something like that, u will be able to actually command a battle. If u're like the buddy of ya players and they don't see u as an person who should be respected (atleast during the battle) they won't give shits about u.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2015, 03:34:09 am »
+3
The guy with the best Teamspeak voice should always command the battles; Kesh, Wes, and that fat MB guy got the best TS voices everyone else is weak as shit and should play support roles like Rhalzo "your doin great guys" or whatever he used to say (even if your feeding the main commands).

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2015, 04:00:25 am »
+1
I always liked Arowaine's voice and everyone always followed his orders.  8-)

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2015, 04:07:00 am »
+4
What you guys really need to do is contact this guy for strat battles...

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2015, 04:12:36 am »
+1
thats a weshouldservebeer mentality for ya...im one of the biggest tryhards ul meet...but i listen to orders, and fallow commands to the tee, its not me that single handily wins battles, its the group, the group is useless without solid commands, and the commander is pointless without solid soldiers that will fallow orders.

I always thought you were pretty punk rock, Plumbo, but I don't know about that anymore.

On a another note, if you're performing well, there's really no reason to listen to the commander. Like, you don't need battle dad, you're doing fine.

I hate battle dad.