Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 79759 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 2275
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #405 on: September 10, 2015, 02:35:03 pm »
Europe isn't a country, foolish boy.

It is not yet, but events that might unfold may force EU to "grow up" and take some actions like other big boy countries do. Middle eastern kingdoms are cancer of whole humanity, not just that part of the world. Only place where slavery is still a thing, up to this day. And no one gives a fuck, because they have USA to guard them. Well, fuck them both.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 957
  • Infamy: 547
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: September 10, 2015, 02:45:47 pm »
Either US was arming jihadist on purpose or US is plain stupid (my take is both). How much will it take for you to realise that there's no friendly jihadist?!? They are all a bunch of asshole! Don't act all suprise everytime the one you armed and supported turns out to be a crazy allah-snackbar, when they were from the start. Maybe you, gryviken, are too stupid and blind to realise it. But US governement was well aware of it when they sent arms to "rebels", but what mattered at that time is that Assad was a friend of Iran and Russia, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

If we are gonna go conspiracy theorist route, all these recent events could be seen as USA trying to destabilize EU. Russia is not a threat to USA, from economic point of view, neither is China because they highly depend on selling their crap to USA. EU however, not only have bigger economy, it is also mostly independent from USA. They cease to exist, only fear EU will have is Russian military potential, but not their economy.

Simply put, EU is better than USA. Smarter, hard working people. Bigger economy. They have every right to fear strong EU. Also we are simply better at mod called cRPG.

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #407 on: September 10, 2015, 03:34:49 pm »
Is Russia going to offer asylum to Syrian refugees or are all of it's resources being exhausted attacking farmers in Ukraine?
poor kid  :o

I hope someday Russia will send more cargo aircraft with tanks and machine guns to the black rebels in Ferguson, who tortured and killed in the streets  :o
or to black rebels in Europe who will want to Create a new Kurdistan in the center of Europe)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 03:43:38 pm by Vovka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #408 on: September 10, 2015, 03:52:28 pm »
Really?

People still believe that Assad is the true bad guy?
 Sure, he has made mistakes, but come on, you` dont have to be a prodigy to understand that Turkey and USA wanted Assad out of the picture because he was a pain on their ass, and thats why Putin have shown his support to Assad.

Do I need to remind you that in the start of the civil war of 2011 in Syria, plenty of the so called "Free Syrian Army" who defected into TURKISH TERRITORY, were actual paramilitary Turks with roots from the Grey Wolves?

Also don`t forget that with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Turkey has also provided the rebels with arms and other military equipment.

Also everyone knows that the so called war upon ISIL is a joke, in 2014 and in last June leaked some videos and recording from high Turkish officials who wanted to attack the Kurds in the Syrian border in order to prevent them from creating Kurdistan on Syrian-Iraq territory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

The west is just trying to make Assad look like modern einstein, because he buys weapons from Russia.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #409 on: September 10, 2015, 04:49:23 pm »
If the intention was to take out Assad to spite the Russians this would have been over very quickly and a long time ago.
Well, that's what they tought...Seems he's more resilient than the US tought. And the political situation in US, makes the president unable to actually launch an attack on the ground to get the job done, he can only fight by proxy where no US citizen life is at risk.

If we are gonna go conspiracy theorist route, all these recent events could be seen as USA trying to destabilize EU. Russia is not a threat to USA, from economic point of view, neither is China because they highly depend on selling their crap to USA. EU however, not only have bigger economy, it is also mostly independent from USA. They cease to exist, only fear EU will have is Russian military potential, but not their economy.

Simply put, EU is better than USA. Smarter, hard working people. Bigger economy. They have every right to fear strong EU. Also we are simply better at mod called cRPG.
I don't want people to embrace tovi's theory but come on...
Afghanistan: "woops the djihadist we armed are not so cool"
Saudi Arabia:"Oh it seems the saudi we supported are not so friendly"
Irak:"Erm...it seems there's no trace of weapon of mass destruction"
Pakistan:"My bad! The man who planned 9/11 was in fact hidden in the country we are financially and military supporting and not in the neighbor we invaded"
Syria:"Oh they got me one more time, those djihadist are baddies again!"

...and I'm not even talking about cold war (except for afghanistan that is still relevant), "Oh bad vietnamiese commie sunk our ship"...

How can you still buy any US shit?

But US wanting to destabilize EU seems a bit extreme (I don't even know if it was a joke). We are their only ally with israel, we even accept that they spy on us (and cooperate to their spying!), I don't know if there's a way to bend more than that...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 06:38:28 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #410 on: September 10, 2015, 05:01:49 pm »
Really?

People still believe that Assad is the true bad guy?
 Sure, he has made mistakes, but come on, you` dont have to be a prodigy to understand that Turkey and USA wanted Assad out of the picture because he was a pain on their ass, and thats why Putin have shown his support to Assad.

Do I need to remind you that in the start of the civil war of 2011 in Syria, plenty of the so called "Free Syrian Army" who defected into TURKISH TERRITORY, were actual paramilitary Turks with roots from the Grey Wolves?

Also don`t forget that with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Turkey has also provided the rebels with arms and other military equipment.

Also everyone knows that the so called war upon ISIL is a joke, in 2014 and in last June leaked some videos and recording from high Turkish officials who wanted to attack the Kurds in the Syrian border in order to prevent them from creating Kurdistan on Syrian-Iraq territory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

The west is just trying to make Assad look like modern einstein, because he buys weapons from Russia.

Anyone that uses Sarin gas and drops barrel bombs on civilian population is a bad guy in my books. I don't care what you think of Turkey but to defend Assad is pretty fucking awful...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_civil_war
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Syrian_Civil_War_barrel_bomb_attacks
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:05:08 pm by Casimir »
Turtles

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: September 10, 2015, 05:27:34 pm »
Anyone that uses Sarin gas and drops barrel bombs on civilian population is a bad guy in my books.
and what about droping nukes on city?  :P

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #412 on: September 10, 2015, 05:30:46 pm »
Aggressive Russian politics
Russians are considered by many to be the bad ones, but they had shown multiple times they are the ones we should take examples of.

Breaking of the EU
I dont care at all, it would be better if it colapsed.

Economic crisis, lowering wages etc.
Economic crisis? My country has in been in crisis, for hundrets of years already. Lower wages you say? At the moment, most of the jobs here, are paid 1,66 € / 1,21 £ / 1,86 $ - for an hour, looking at todays currency rates. It sure can be lower than that, but once you get used to living like a cockroach, it doesnt make any differences later, if it gets worse.

Refugees flooding Europe
Yes.

Extremism and xenophobia leading to loosing my civil rights
Im already enslaved. I can barely decide for myself anything. The government knows better what is good for me.
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #413 on: September 10, 2015, 05:50:17 pm »
Panos, what are they saying ?

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:54:13 pm by Kalp »
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: September 10, 2015, 06:20:30 pm »
+1
Aggressive Russian politics
Russians are considered by many to be the bad ones, but they had shown multiple times they are the ones we should take examples of.

Breaking of the EU
I dont care at all, it would be better if it colapsed.

Economic crisis, lowering wages etc.
Economic crisis? My country has in been in crisis, for hundrets of years already. Lower wages you say? At the moment, most of the jobs here, are paid 1,66 € / 1,21 £ / 1,86 $ - for an hour, looking at todays currency rates. It sure can be lower than that, but once you get used to living like a cockroach, it doesnt make any differences later, if it gets worse.

Refugees flooding Europe
Yes.

Extremism and xenophobia leading to loosing my civil rights
Im already enslaved. I can barely decide for myself anything. The government knows better what is good for me.
constructive and thoughtful answers here are not allowed  :P

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: September 10, 2015, 06:34:59 pm »
Resurrect Stalin and cleanse Europe from nazísm.

Problem solved.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 10, 2015, 08:03:00 pm »
Panos, what are they saying ?

5000 shotguns (military type) with 500.000 shells and grenades alongside with some c4 destinated for libya., thats the most part of the video.

Also, this is not a surprise, this is the 5th ship from Turkey that gets busted from the Greek coast guard full with weapons under the pretense of refugee aid.

Anyone that uses Sarin gas and drops barrel bombs on civilian population is a bad guy in my books. I don't care what you think of Turkey but to defend Assad is pretty fucking awful...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_civil_war
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Syrian_Civil_War_barrel_bomb_attacks

I`m not defending him, he can eat shit and die for all I care, I already said that he had made mistakes.

All I care for is Greece firstly and Europe secondly. I`m just doing devils advocate because everytime a political post is made here everyone tries to make Putin look like an incarnation of h1tl3r.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 10, 2015, 08:32:56 pm »
+1
The first petition has recently received a response from the Home Office, vaguely relevant to the thread or at least a discussion point or something for people to poke holes in if they so wish:

(click to show/hide)

I'm aware that the UK Government may not be as well informed as the posters on this forum regarding the Refugee 'flood' of Europe, so please post your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below. Dont forget to 'like', comment and subscribe.

You can keep on being a cynical douchebag, but this won`t change the fact that Brits are already a minority in London, bro.

Back in 2012, I was lucky and I managed to buy some olympic tickets combined with a good hotel on Oxford Street (I was staying at Marble Arch hotel), and for a whole week, on the busiest street of London were muslims who were giving flyers trying to promote sharia law and saying degrading things about the Brits, but thats not the interesting part of the story though.

2 days before I leave the UK, I went to Camden town to buy some souvenirs from the flea market , and near a small pond that has a bridge were at least 15-20 muslims who were insulting and bullying other people, if thats what you want for your country, then be my guest bro.

Greece was under 400 years of muslim occupation, and as long as I breath I`ll fight against everything muslim back in Greece.

You can call me whatever you like, fascist, nazee, dumb, narrow minded, but the truth is that all of you who support UNCONTROLLED immigration to Europe, are doing this to prove to yourselves that you aren`t racists or narrow minded, but when the shit hits the fan you will be the first to whine.

Asia for Asians, Middle East for Muslims , Africa for Africans , but Europe FOR EVERYONE!

Offline Vovka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 10, 2015, 08:57:23 pm »

(click to show/hide)
Asia for Asians,  Africa for Africans , AND DEATH TO MUSLIMS!
now looks better  :P

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 10, 2015, 08:59:47 pm »
now looks better  :P

Nah, no one deserves to die because he`s a different colour or has a different religion than me.