Poll

Refugees "flooding" Europe are (2 votes max)

Huge problem in my eurocountry
Small problem in my eurocountry
Not relevant problem in my eurocountry
-----------------------------------------------
Help as many of them as possible
Help only a few of them (aka "non muslims" only etc.)
Send them all home
-----------------------------------------------
I'm from Murica
I just want to click somewhere

Author Topic: Refugees "flooding" Europe !NEW POLL!  (Read 91447 times)

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
Re: Refugees "flooding" Europe
« Reply #435 on: September 11, 2015, 06:30:58 am »
Preceeding the bombings we dropped pamphlets warning the japs but they didnt believe us. In both hiroshima and nagasaki, there were bomb shelters that were undamaged by the bombs. I dont give a fucking that a single jap died by atom bombs, they deserved it for attacking us. Dont cry if someone breaks your legs after you sucker punch them. However this is off topic and please start discussing the best way to stop the immigrants from entering europe.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #436 on: September 11, 2015, 08:13:40 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #437 on: September 11, 2015, 08:55:27 am »
+8
Preceeding the bombings we dropped pamphlets warning the japs but they didnt believe us. In both hiroshima and nagasaki, there were bomb shelters that were undamaged by the bombs. I dont give a fucking that a single jap died by atom bombs, they deserved it for attacking us. Dont cry if someone breaks your legs after you sucker punch them. However this is off topic and please start discussing the best way to stop the immigrants from entering europe.

We could threaten to give their children American education.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 11, 2015, 09:42:16 am »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 11, 2015, 12:58:42 pm »
+1
The main problem with that analogy, see, is that Japan is not "someone." The civilians that were killed did not attack the US. So it's more like someone sucker punching you, and then you walk to their place of business and break everyone's legs there.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1510
  • Infamy: 2649
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 11, 2015, 02:54:39 pm »

Politics aside, this is actually funny. Like I am watching Will Coyote.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 11, 2015, 03:07:56 pm »
hahahhaha
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline cup457

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 11, 2015, 03:49:15 pm »
We were fire bombing their cities everyday and the government still didnt evacuate people into their bomb shelters. 88,000 japanese died if Tokyo in one night. I dont give a shit if its a war crime. Do whatever it takes t o win, with nuclear bombs its not like anyone could have done anything to us anyway.
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1505
  • Infamy: 567
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 11, 2015, 04:02:41 pm »
its not like anyone could have done anything to us anyway.

Nice b8 m8, especially on this very day. However I won't go that route, will leave laughing to the victims to Hillary Clinton and her ilk.

Offline cup457

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 11, 2015, 04:57:25 pm »
i mean in 1945 when the US had the only atomic bombs and an 11 million man army and 3000 people dying out of 340,000,000 is not that much
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 11, 2015, 05:39:55 pm »
Oh no, someone made fun of my english at the internet!

Is this the best you can do?

Wtf Panos, I'm making fun of your worldview, not your English.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #446 on: September 11, 2015, 05:49:48 pm »
+1
Wtf Panos, I'm making fun of your worldview, not your English.

oh no! A Belgium yuppie, who apparently doenst know jack shit about real life problems is making fun of me!

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #447 on: September 11, 2015, 06:45:47 pm »
At least now we know you're actually an American, sometimes it's hard to tell geographically where someone grew up when talking with them online.

Talk about war crimes and the US nationals all boil to the surface. I've met Russians, honest-to-god, Russians with a better understanding of moral conduct, even in war. Talk about anything else and americans are suddenly world police, keen to liberate all the evil war criminal nations out there, talk about WW2 and suddenly it's all totally proportional and ''Puh, guess they shouldn't have messed with Uncle Sam then, they were totally asking for nuclear holocaust''

It's Americans like you that make me wish we do have a Nuclear Armageddon in our life time, 'hurr hurr, might makes right amirite? Sure we nuked Japan, what you gonna do about it?'. Receiving a buttload of nukes in return would be a small price to pay for teaching Americans some perspective.

(click to show/hide)

SIGH,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate_over_the_atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #448 on: September 11, 2015, 06:59:28 pm »
If someone had dropped pamphlets on New York during WW1 before anyone knew this technology existed saying 'surrender unconditionally or we turn New York City into a crater', would the US have surrendered? Years after your major cities got nuked would you be saying 'nah man, it was cool that New York was nuked, it saved lives in the long run, got no sympathy for those US assholes for getting involved in a war they didnt belong in and attacking poor nation X who nuked the USA's cities into submission'. I doubt it. US mentality in this thread, maybe some day you'll realise that nuking civilians is a warcrime, even if you send them a note first letting them know it was premeditated.

Except Japan was not poor nation X. They were cannibalizing pow's, burying Chinese civilians alive, bayoneting Chinese babies, beheading prisoners and invading 15 different countries.

146,000 casualties from both bombs at Nagasaki and Hiroshima

300,000 Chinese murdered in Nanking alone

Japan paid a price for their actions, but that still doesn't make it right to feel good about what happened. They were warned and their Emperor knew there was no point in dragging the war out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contest_to_kill_100_people_using_a_sword Poor poor Japan!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 07:08:10 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1577
  • Infamy: 2003
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 11, 2015, 06:59:48 pm »
At least now we know you're actually an American, sometimes it's hard to tell geographically where someone grew up when talking with them online.

Talk about war crimes and the US nationals all boil to the surface. I've met Russians, honest-to-god, Russians with a better understanding of moral conduct, even in war. Talk about anything else and americans are suddenly world police, keen to liberate all the evil war criminal nations out there, talk about WW2 and suddenly it's all totally proportional and ''Puh, guess they shouldn't have messed with Uncle Sam then, they were totally asking for nuclear holocaust''

It's Americans like you that make me wish we do have a Nuclear Armageddon in our life time, 'hurr hurr, might makes right amirite? Sure we nuked Japan, what you gonna do about it?'. Receiving a buttload of nukes in return would be a small price to pay for teaching Americans some perspective.

(click to show/hide)

Delusional, that is the perfect world to describe them. At first, they were delusional Europeans who thought they deserve better lives, so they took off for unknown world. Even though they were poor people in every aspect. Then in order to survive in unfamiliar world they did nasty things, all the time telling themselves how God needs them to do those things. Killing natives or even cannibalizing members of their own families, it is fine because they are special people led by God. To this day same fucked up mindset persists. And they still believe God is guiding them to greatness. Doesn't matter if they are dumb, uneducated and morbidly obese, they are true God's children who are better than everybody else. America in a nutshell:

This is the shit majority of their voters truly believe in.