Author Topic: [Ban] Defend the Village Abuse  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Topsnus

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Ban] Defend the Village Abuse
« on: May 26, 2011, 04:04:22 am »
These people were simply standing around with 1 archer left leeching exp. They refused to kill him and basically locked down the server so that no one could play. Please do something about it.

Names are on one of the shots with scoreboard:

Egyptian_Pharaoh
PatchDD
Rosento

http://imageshack.us/g/863/mb1n.jpg/

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban] Defend the Village Abuse
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 04:06:57 am »
And justice has been served.

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 04:11:48 am »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:14:18 am by Egyptian_Pharaoh »

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 04:12:52 am »
And justice has been served.

are you joking?? Read what we were saying.. I was saying we were going to charge him. and that we need to do it together.. If you actually look at the pictures (there all the same).. And we were all at no health..(Bloody) looking.. Also.. This kids a troll. this isnt justice or anything... this is bogus

and dont u think that if there were more dead people... they wouldve banned us or kicked us out of the game??? this kids a troll
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:14:43 am by Egyptian_Pharaoh »

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 04:13:44 am »
I was there pharaoh, stop it.

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 04:15:30 am »
You stop it.. this isnt a joke and is actually very seriouse.. Its not funny what u are trying to do..

Offline Topsnus

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2011, 04:16:42 am »
Your lies are pathetic. First of all, those pictures were taken over a fairly large interval of time for none of you to have moved at all.

There are quite a few names on the list, do you think they will all back up your pathetic lie?

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2011, 04:16:56 am »
There was 1 archer left, you had a god damn shielder, you waited there for like 10 minutes doing nothing and specifically stating you were leeching the x5.

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2011, 04:48:47 am »
Are you kidding me.. All of those pictures are literally seconds apart.. Really guys you can do better than this.. I really have no idea why this is being brought apaun me.. Its a simple troll who had nerve to do this.. I have many people who are vouching for me that I am a great player and not a troll.. Scum.. Leecher.. ETC.. I also was one of the people who BEAT DTV! with Perveval_ATS MarkedOne, Duke_Skewer and a few others.. There are alot of more other regular players that also like me and talk with eachother often.. Even people from the NYC keepers server enjoy my company.. I am really disappointed with this and this needs to be fixed..

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 04:52:42 am »
I see absolutely no one vouching for you here, and even less that were vouching for you on the server except your 2 other friends who also got banned.

Offline Gash

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ATS/Occitan
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 05:04:39 am »
Bans were temporary.

Common sense please.
CRPG NA Server Admin

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 05:08:30 am »
I know its temporary but its still very just not good. And she says how nobodys vouching for me here.. Its not like I have ther ephone numbers or steam accounts.. Im just generally very friendly and a good player.. I know alot of the regulars kinda well now but Its not like i creepily added them on steam and told them to come here to vouch me.. Lol but w/e guess i just gota waste my sweet time

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 05:12:42 am »
Well, next time you'll know better than to endorse leeching.

Offline Sinic

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 05:12:56 am »
I was also on this server the precise moment that this was happening. I played with Rosento and Egypt before and they are always keen on stalling as much as possible.

In this situation I logged in roughly 1 minute before this screenshot was taken. I logged into the above having a 5x and leaving the last mob shooting arrows for eternity while they just sat. We tried to boot/ban Rosento but the vote failed by 1% arguably because people dead also had a 5x or similar which is understandable on their part. Frustrated the ban polls were going nowhere I left to go play on the other NA DTV server NYC Keepers where-in i mentioned the above incident to the folks on there.

Server logs if they are robust enough (no idea on server software dynamics for Warband) can confirm my appearance coinciding with this specific event, perhaps logs on the ban poll for Rosento would collaborate my post here. I always follow my best practices and never stall unless its a bunch of ranged mobs left with me just reloading my crossbow taking shots trying not to die. In this particular situation there was a shielder and two other people that would be almost literally impossible to fail killing one archer who would die before he even drew his weapon in CQC.

Since it is relative to the thread, I've never seen any admins on this particular server ever to monitor this at all.
Moral of The Story: Kid got caught stealing from the cookie jar and left a trail of crumbs.

Offline Egyptian_Pharaoh

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 05:20:16 am »
sinic really.. I was just on the NYC server with you and the admin on there and even he knows im a good person.. And everyone knows that lljk arent innocent all the time.. I really dont know why u hate me or dislike me enough to actually go though with this lol. U even told us in the NYC server that u werent even there so wtf.. Y r u changing ur story now