Author Topic: [Ban] Defend the Village Abuse  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Topsnus

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban] Defend the Village Abuse
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 05:24:20 am »
Sinic is completely accurate. It was my poll that failed by 1%. Then they had the nerve to try and ban me!

I don't think a temp is enough. It is clear that these people use this tactic all of the time to leech, and now Pharaoah is here blatantly lieing (notice how there are 3 against him and no one with him, also, notice how his argument changed from him not leeching to him being a good guy. He realizes he isn't fooling anyone and is looking for a new lie).

He should be permanently banned ideally, or at least a month, something to leave an impression.

Offline Sinic

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 05:36:57 am »
One thing that does have me slightly irked though is the ease someone can be banned or temporarily banned.

For this situation for example, those screenshots do not have any time stamps or reference points. One or two collaborating people who dislike person X can vouch for the original poster of the ban request and show screenshots which implicate one thing and then do not show any sort of reference point other than 5 different screenshots in the same game. In this case it is accurate from my perspective and of those who posted, although to others such as admins if their server logs and tools can reference such things in a DTV round then it would be warranted else; my god that was a swift ban, temp or not.

To answer Egypt, as I said my statement is 100% accurate if there is a way to validate my arrival on the server and my yes vote on the Rosento ban poll that coincides to the screenshots which would collaborate the statements also made by Topsnus and Patricia. None the less the fact I am in LLJK is irrelevant and doing a carpet generalization is rather silly and irrational train of thought which does not belong in this thread.

That said, I believe this thread has ran its course.

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 05:38:33 am »
Gash himself came on the server to see and ban them.

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 07:39:27 am »
Egyptian pharaoh should never be allowd to play Defend the village ever again, he gets in there with a couple of his friends and whenever somebody joins they kick him and dont let them play. When admins arent around this kid thinks hes the top shit. He constantly trolls and ALWAYS acts like he is innocent.
       He is a disease that needs to stop, egyptian pharaoh is the worst and most un-sportmanly-like person i have ever met. He is going to complain and act like he did nothing to everyone, but there are stacks of people waiting to complain about him. He is very sneaky and loves to TROLL. People accuse me of trolling, but this kid blows everyone out of the park. He is the largest and worst TROLL ive ever met.

Offline R_Kelly_On_You

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2011, 07:42:41 am »
EPYTIAN PHARAOH WILL NEVER STOP DENYING HE IS INNOCENT. EVERYBODY KNOWS HE IS A TROLL DONT WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING LONG REPLIES.