Author Topic: The Holy chadzian Empire declare war on Legionaries  (Read 7919 times)

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: The Holy chadzian Empire declare war on Legionaries
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2015, 10:29:05 am »
+8
You declared eternal war on us. :^)

(click to show/hide)

If you are really looking for peace we can have talks.

That is adorable...

Offline poonerplox2

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Fat Stacks and Super Pacs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blue, nhootiewhoo
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2015, 11:24:13 pm »
+3
Well the merchants did join up with the HCE because there is a lot of money to be made in war, so that would void the contracts with Wardens. Also I've gotten rather bored of trading so I need some fights

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2015, 12:40:49 am »
Bryggan, James, the war with Acre and its Vassals is over, even with eternal war, they no longer exist. And why would we accept your so called “olive” branch of being oppressed and forced to join HCE. Of course we are going to refuses your imperialist aggression demands on our faction whom was at peace trading.
And yes you are the Mega Faction. With 42 fiefs, and 3 million plus silver, vs our 12 fiefs and barely a million silver only 729k. Granted we have 10k troop’s garrison vs your 1k troop’s garrison. But YOU own almost 40% of the map vs our 10%. You can’t sit back and say, you’re the non-Mega Faction with your 43 members’ vs our 6 or 7. I hate to break it too you but we have no European Allies.

So of course we are going to object callously refused you “generous terms” of oppression. You can’t just be like, oh hey guys, where a peace loving new Mega Faction that loves trading and improving peasants lives. While making demands on smaller factions telling them to join HCE. Then attacking them without declaration.

And Tristan clearing your news report is a fake. Look closely at this so called “Legionaries Solider “his or hers armor is clearly red, it is well known that Soldiers of the Legion wear black armor. Clearly this is a hired man of the HCE killing the poor people of New Ada Kulun.

(click to show/hide)
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2015, 01:25:27 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2015, 02:42:11 am »
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 03:16:53 am by njames89 »

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2015, 02:56:50 am »
+7
Good to see that this games engine is still running on the shit-smelling fumes of the once large, talented, and charismatic player base it had.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2015, 02:58:18 am »
+6
"You must be the shitpost you wish to see in the world."

Mahatma Gandalf

Offline Talanarsis

• Count
  • Renown: 177
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Stark
  • Game nicks: Not so Innocent Virgin
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2015, 04:56:34 am »
+3
QUIT ARGUING AND LOOK AT THE KITTEN

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2015, 05:15:15 am »
+4
But YOU own almost 40% of the map vs our 10%.
More like 9% of the map after today! Gottem!

And Tristan clearing your news report is a fake. Look closely at this so called “Legionaries Solider “his or hers armor is clearly red, it is well known that Soldiers of the Legion wear black armor. Clearly this is a hired man of the HCE killing the poor people of New Ada Kulun.

(click to show/hide)

The armor was black, before he killed everyone  :( :( :(

The people of New Ada Kulun are rejoicing in the streets after being liberated from their tyrannical overlords! Dutchy was reportedly too chicken to show his face at the battle and was seen running away with gold falling out of his pockets. The money he dropped was donated to the good people to rebuild their lives.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 06:13:26 am by King_Tristan_of_Erzoth »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 06:04:47 am »
+2

The people of New Ada Kulun are rejoicing in the streets after being liberated from their tyrannical overlords! Dutchy was reportedly too chicken to show his face at the battle and was scene running away with gold falling out of his pockets. The money he dropped was donated to the good people to rebuild their lives.

Well I had to be at work and that village which is really bad to defend aint worth taking the day off, but I promise I will be there when we take it back, you will own for a shorter time then last. Also seems there was gear in there by the stats, what was LL gear like?

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 06:11:05 am »
+3
Well I had to be at work and that village which is really bad to defend aint worth taking the day off, but I promise I will be there when we take it back, you will own for a shorter time then last. Also seems there was gear in there by the stats, what was LL gear like?

I figured it was time zones being wonkey or work, just giving ya shit man. It really is a pretty shit village to defend, your team did pretty good. I'm ready and waiting at the village for you to come and take it!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2015, 07:36:04 am »

The people of New Ada Kulun are rejoicing in the streets after being liberated from their tyrannical overlords! Dutchy was reportedly too chicken to show his face at the battle and was seen running away with gold falling out of his pockets. The money he dropped was donated to the good people to rebuild their lives.

Good one Tristan but WE ARE THE 99%! LOL. I swears that helment doesnt look like Legionaries, its okay man, we know you killed them peasants, it happens. Embrace your inner dark side!

Lies, the people of New Ada Kulun where killed by Tristan the Butcher of New Ada Kulun. We shall remember those brave souls who fought to the hilt! So say we all!

On another note, some of us couldn't make the battle due to life. But good show.
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2015, 08:38:58 am »
+2
That is adorable...

There is nothing adorable about two knights having an honorable fight to the death.

(click to show/hide)
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2015, 06:29:56 pm »
+7
There is nothing adorable about two knights having an honorable fight to the death.

Yeah, I saw the whole video before.  I'm glad they edited the last 10 minutes; cuz it get's really gruesome.  Who would have thought such little kids could hold so much blood.

And yeah, Dutchy had to work and I was stuck on a highway...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2015, 08:05:47 pm »
+3
(Double post as I expect the above to be plussed while this one will probably be minussed)

Due to the concerns whether war had been declared, or war had been undeclared, or whether Tristan was justified in attacking the Legionary village, the Holy chadzian Emporer addressed the senate:

"Friends, chadzian, and countrymen, lend me your beer.

As you may know, the Legionnaires claim that we have struck them without any declaration of war. As if the wails of the widows and orphans of Durrin Castle, Ahmerrad, Durquba, and Uhhun Castle was not declaration enough.

They declared 'eternal war' against anyone whom they considered allied to Acre, with no true cassus belli save that they did not like them. They picked and chose though: Guildmaster Blue and his Merchants of Curaw were only spared because they had Warden protection, whom the Legionaries fear. This reveals their true cowardice.

They sent shiny armies into the desert with no other plan than genocide, and only withdrew when our valiant defenders managed to bloody their noses a bit. So I ask you, how long til the next invasion? Shall we give them time to rebuild so they can once again revisit their horrors upon our lands? I say 'no'.

I can only promise you very, very bloody battles, for the strength of their veteran mercs is legendary, while most of us are hapless noobs; but we are now united, we are now strong, we are now rich. Let us exact revenge for our many lost ticks due to their unwonted belligerence, let us repay blood with blood, let us show that we have not been broken by their aggression. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind!"

(click to show/hide)

Edit: Vex nudged Blue, waking him up.  "Oh, sorry," said Blue.  "Speeches always put me to sleep."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 08:43:20 pm by Bryggan »