Author Topic: The Holy chadzian Empire declare war on Legionaries  (Read 7906 times)

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The Holy chadzian Empire declare war on Legionaries
« on: May 07, 2015, 06:06:27 am »
+5
NEWS REPORT!!! THE HOLY chadzIAN EMPIRE OFFICIALLY DECLARE WAR ON LEGIONARIES!!!!

One of Legionaries peaceful villages has been brutally and viciously attacked without cause by a "holy" Army led by a Tristan of Erzoth with 332 troops. Not being able to accept his inferior status as a warrior compared to the great fighter Magic Missile! AKA SLIM!!!

This uncalled for act of aggression brings sorrow to my heart. I would think The Holy chadzian Empire had enough of war from there old self that they didn't need to attack us. But so be it. Tristain of Erzoth shall be massacred and his compatriots should fear retribution for harboring such a vile in there “empire”.

Eyewitness accounts:

Demure, peasant girl #1:  "Oh the horror."  "These vile men are trying to steal my virginity and the ugliest of them raped my donkey while I watched, Tristain I think his name was."  "Please save me before I am despoiled!!"

Wise, old peasant Farmer #3: "I reckon the ugly one wants something from the red guys."  "I hear they piss in the desert and he did attack them in the steppes."  "He may just be one of those piss -lovers, best avoid them folks."

Innocent, girl child #16: "I want my mommy!"

Grizzled Warrior #673: "We will send the reptilian cretin over to EU, don't you worry."
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Re: The Holy chadzian Empire declare war on Legionaries
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 06:20:16 am »
"The faction we are at war with attacked us!" -sJimmy.

See my post on the war page. Don't know why this needed a separate thread.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 06:41:32 am »
"The faction we are at war with attacked us!" -sJimmy.

See my post on the war page. Don't know why this needed a separate thread.

Well I disagree as The Holy chadzian Empire is made up of factions that we where at war with and others that we where not at war, your attack under this new mega faction is a declaration, the other thread was about our declaration upon Acre and its Vassals (House Stark) the leader of The Holy chadzian Empire is not from either of them.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 06:49:34 am »
+2
There's six leaders in HCE, me, Virgin, Bryggan, Blue, James, and Axeman AFAIK.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 07:10:03 am »
There's six leaders in HCE, me, Virgin, Bryggan, Blue, James, and Axeman AFAIK.

Either way its a new mega faction merged with factions we where and not at war with. Hence this is a new war. This will be the appropriate thread to post things to do with this war in.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2015, 07:13:09 am »
+4
Then I will repost my RP in the appropriate thread, just for you Dutchy.

Shortly after departing the grand wedding of the Not So Innocent Virgin and the newly crowned Emperor Bryggan, Tristan set his sights on an old piece of land owned long ago by the Starks, held even before the fall of the Kingdom of the North. He rode down south, making the long journey from Nova Curaw to New Ahmerrrad. Upon arriving in his city, he set about arming his troops with the finest Acre steel. As he was overseeing his troops arming, Furnavi rode up to him on horseback, dismounted and saluted.
"Tristan! I see you're wasting no time, as usual. What is the plan this time?" He asked, being as out of the loop as usual. Sighing, I took a map off of the realm off my belt and unrolled it.
"See this village right here?" I pointed at a village, tucked out of the way in the Steppes. "That was the first village entrusted to me by the Empress. I have decided to retake it for her, as a wedding gift, since I so carelessly lost it earlier." Furnavi stood there and studied the map for a few seconds, before opening his mouth and speaking.
"But its straight through Legionaire land! How are you planning on getting over there? Wouldn't they spot you?" he said, pointing out the obvious.
"Well yes, they would, but I have a plan that if I work it just right, we can attack them without them seeing it coming. See here's what we will do." I pointed at New Ahmerrad, and traced my finger along the desert, into the forsaken lands known as EU. "See, if we go along the border in EU, we can come through here and bypass most of their fortifications. If we time it right, we can take this village easily and liberate the poor people." smiling, Furnavi nodded his head.
"It just might work".

And with that we rode out of the city, accompanied by 300 strong men. In a matter of days, our plan would be put to the test...

Battle: http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=4239

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 07:33:12 am »
+1
While I love drama, the truth is shown here: http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/legionaries-declare-eternal-war-on-acre-and-their-vassels/180/

I would quote, but the thread is locked, but here's a copy and paste for you people too lazy to hit the link:

Quote from: Bryggan on April 29, 2015, 09:22:15 am

So, word is is that Bryggan married NSIV, and at the wedding everyone elected Bryggan to become Emperor, provided he appointed a senate or a house of lords or something to keep that madman in check.  Not quite democracy, but a seedling of such.  Besotted by NSIV, who actually looks just like her avatar, Bryggan succumbed.  He also said he'd stop drinking...  so....

As Emperor. along with his Empress, they grant amnesty to the steppe folk, and wish them to join them.  But, of course, due to past transgressions they insist that thsy give up all cities and castles, and the arms that lay within, and that they shall limit themselves to armies of 200 and shall only use monies gained to equip such men.  Any extra men, money or arms, shall be transferred to the nearest proven loyal lord in our realm.

A small price to pay, and on would be a fool to pass on it.

;)

Your foolish demands are denied.  :rolleyes:

But I do respect the fact that Acre and their vassals have now officially showed their alliances that everyone already knew anyway.  :idea:

All "The Holy chadzian Empire" army's and caravans are not welcome in the Steppe and will be considered hostile if found in these forbidden lands.

All The Holy chadzian Empire fiefs in the Steppe must be abandoned.

I, kind hearted soul that I am, offered Dutchy the olive branch of peace, but he callously refused my generous terms.  So despite our common desire for a nice, peaceful trading simulation, Dutchy and his mega-rich, well garrisoned faction are forcing us to once again go to war and have awesome battles and edge of your seat fights.

So, to my men, I say- jump in the thrill of strat.  It is oh, so slow, but win or lose, it always feels good when you are an active part of the big picture (the big picture being us crushing all our enemies).

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 07:49:27 am »
+4
Arguably since  acre/starks/merchants did form new faction, a new declaration would be necessary, even if it were something as simple as "Hey LL, btw, we are still going to attack you as if nothing changed." Heck, even if a faction stays exactly the same but changes their name/color they should reaffirm their diplomacy simply because no one outside of the faction knows their inner-workings. Not much of an issue, really, as I am sure we all expected nothing to change, but it would be a small courtesy, is all.

Also, I guess this means that any agreements between WotN and the merchants of Curaw are null and void? You were more or less our protectorate for a while, and well, that arrangement never really officially ended as far as I know. But seeing how you guys are now part of a different faction... yeah... I guess this could be considered its official end.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2015, 08:00:14 am »
Bryggan, considering you offered as the HCE, a new faction mind you, offered an "olive" branch to the Legionaries to surrender our lands and submit to HCE rule, our reply was basically your nuts. At that point, our war with Acre/Starks/Vassals had died. So now we have this Mega Faction, HCE, attacking a smaller faction, Legionaries. A basic look at the map will prove that, you own more land and have more people in your faction vs our 6 man faction. It will be nice to see you Bryggan as an aggressors against a much smaller faction with your Mega Faction. Legionaries, how small they are, shall stand firm against your persecution for our freedom. We shall not, be put down and oppressed to join HCE. Our sword arm will sore from the blood of our enemies and defend our lands to the last man. FOR THE EMPIRE! LONG LIVE THE LEGION! HAIL EMPEROR JIMMY!
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2015, 08:02:13 am »
+7
This just in! The newest issue of the Daily Sperg has shed new lights on what has transpired at New Ada Kulun!

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2015, 08:10:18 am »
+8
This just in! The newest issue of the Daily Sperg has shed new lights on what has transpired at New Ada Kulun!
(click to show/hide)

Psssh... pretty shoddy investigative reporting. Missed out on a key element: http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/hospitallers-declare-war-on-fcc/

Also, how do you embed "rare footage of a Legionaire [sic] soldier murdering an innocent civilian" in a newspaper, anyways?  :P

P.S. Fire your editor, not only did he ignore your typos he also printed the final newspaper with the red squiggly underlines included.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2015, 08:14:03 am »
+1
Thank You Jona, I was hoping somebody did some real reporting  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But really though, Hope this new war shall be a good one.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2015, 08:28:55 am »
+4
Oops, I proof read that.  But typos or no, its still good propaganda, worthy of Pravda and such.  But while I guess there was no official declaration as I did not think one was necessary as the Legionnaires did not officially stop their war with 'Acre and its vassals', plus refused the olive branch I offered them.  The war against my peoples.  So, according to Dutchy's post, I obviously thought he was still at war.

As for mega-faction, that is a little overboard.  Essentially it is all the same people the Legionnaires were fighting, except now all one clan.  If there are new mercs, I suppose they will be noobs (and I hope we make it fun for them).  The only addition is the Merchants of Curaw, which I sadly left, but I'm sure they will still appreciate protection by the Wardens.

But, if you are a man who lives by the letter of the law, I suppose you could say the MoC, by accepting HCE membership, have taken a new protector, and thereby the Wardens are free from their commitment.

But this should be a good war.  While the Legionnaires wail about their mere 6 men, they make no mention of their European allies.  By arms and wealth and troops, I'm sure they outnumber us.  And, by having few commanders, we will be forced to fight populations with hard earned ticks.  So before anyone makes any hasty decisions, lets see how this plays out for awhile.  Please.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2015, 08:34:13 am »
+2
Psssh... pretty shoddy investigative reporting. Missed out on a key element: http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/hospitallers-declare-war-on-fcc/

Also, how do you embed "rare footage of a Legionaire [sic] soldier murdering an innocent civilian" in a newspaper, anyways?  :P

P.S. Fire your editor, not only did he ignore your typos he also printed the final newspaper with the red squiggly underlines included.

You guys dont have moving newspapers in HoC? Should invent that its pretty awesome. And I don't see any typos, not my fault that it wasn't picking up Leegionairs spelled right.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 08:35:12 am »
+5
Either way its a new mega faction merged with factions we where and not at war with. Hence this is a new war. This will be the appropriate thread to post things to do with this war in.

You declared eternal war on us. :^)

(click to show/hide)

If you are really looking for peace we can have talks.