Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26905 times)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #165 on: April 29, 2015, 12:44:25 pm »
+4
It hurts us to see people who dont care about new players, peasants, lowbies and harmless people at all.

Seriously, how can you think we are ruining the game when so many tryhards dont care about them.   What is this...I mean wtf, why are some killing a completly new player at spawn (cav esp) and then come crying because the friendly Krems guys are spamming qqh again and hugging each other around and beeing the reason why cRPG is dead.

I know they need it for their ego, no worries. 

But to say Krems is the reason why the serves are empty is the lazy/easy way :P

I am sure all of you know that no player would join cRPG actively these days, they cant stand any chance. You need an excuse why the serves are empty, and thats Krems.

(click to show/hide)

shut up you 13 year old retard.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #166 on: April 29, 2015, 12:46:30 pm »
+8
I generally agree with Micah's analysis of how and why Krems exists. As what is its causes.

A bit of fun now and then is not a problem, but there is a limit somewhere, and I suspect that limit was reached a long time ago.

As others said, we are a very small community right now, and we have to respect each other. Krems is feeding on others trying to play the game how its meant to be played, and if they leave, Krems might as well be alone in an otherwise empty server.

If their behaviour results in delaying, their own team loosing or general griefing the choices should be simple.

Start behaving, leave the server for an empty one or get a ban.

Again, shouldn't be some Nazi style execution of Krems players or others. As long as its fun its fun, but they need to be let know when its not anymore and when enough is enough, and what the consequence of not taking the hint is.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 29, 2015, 12:57:20 pm »
I generally agree with Micah's analysis of how and why Krems exists. As what is its causes.

A bit of fun now and then is not a problem, but there is a limit somewhere, and I suspect that limit was reached a long time ago.

As others said, we are a very small community right now, and we have to respect each other. Krems is feeding on others trying to play the game how its meant to be played, and if they leave, Krems might as well be alone in an otherwise empty server.

If their behaviour results in delaying, their own team loosing or general griefing the choices should be simple.

Start behaving, leave the server for an empty one or get a ban.

Again, shouldn't be some Nazi style execution of Krems players or others. As long as its fun its fun, but they need to be let know when its not anymore and when enough is enough, and what the consequence of not taking the hint is.

I completely agree, If Krems guys are misbehaving and an unbiased admin decides they should be banned then that's fine, also if a regular player thinks they are behaving badly (like leshma did with fuma) please make a ban request, if the Krems member is found guilty then he will be banned.

What I don't agree with is that instead of doing this, the more serious players instead decide to make pointless threads insulting and whining about Krems, or go on unprovoked vigilante teamkilling sprees against innocent Krems members and then complain when they get punished for this. Then you have guys requesting to be made admins for no other real reason except a personal vendetta against Krems.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 01:06:11 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #168 on: April 29, 2015, 01:02:50 pm »
+3
It hurts us to see people who dont care about new players, peasants, lowbies and harmless people at all.

Cut the crap. Most big clans have done much more in welcoming new players in this mod than Krems has. It's not about hugging them at the spawn, it's about letting them in on the basics, like fighting. The skill level of cRPG is insanely high atm. There's no way a new player will ever have enough time to get to a competitive level in this mods life time, which is sad.

But to say Krems is the reason why the serves are empty is the lazy/easy way :P

Dat strawman. The actual argument is that you guys make it emptier by not allowing the rest of us enjoy the competitive nature of this game.

This game is utter bullshit when you get spawnraped every round , waiting 5 minutes again to spawn and get headshotted or couch lanced 20 sec later

Are we talking about new players here? Support them then - get a long pokey weapon and stop the cav. Hugging them hardly helps against a couch lance.

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #169 on: April 29, 2015, 01:06:52 pm »
We still need a new admin or two guys, I'm glad the flaming has slowed down so we can actually discuss the problem and the source of that is a lack of strong admins IMO. Gravoth has put himself forward which is fine but one other would be great. (If Gravoth even gets accepted)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #170 on: April 29, 2015, 01:13:40 pm »
+2
I've banned fellow Krems several times. So has Fin on the spot when on the server and he never interfered in ban requests against Krems.
Accusations against Fin are so full of bullshit, Karasu did well in moving the thread.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #171 on: April 29, 2015, 01:15:30 pm »
+2
It's old news that krems is the hemorrhoids of crpg, but how long has it been since the hemorrhoids emerged? A year? Time to get some treatment 
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 29, 2015, 01:20:51 pm »
+1
We still need a new admin or two guys, I'm glad the flaming has slowed down so we can actually discuss the problem and the source of that is a lack of strong admins IMO. Gravoth has put himself forward which is fine but one other would be great. (If Gravoth even gets accepted)

I personally wouldn't like to see gravoth as an admin. An admin is meant to be impartial and unbiased where as Gravoth has shown a deep rooted hatred towards a particular clan (Krems). I would be concerned that our members wouldn't be treated fairly or equally and would instead be unfairly treated because of their name tag/clan banner.

In his own words:

Give me admin, ill kick all krems and ill be online once or twice a week. Ty.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 01:27:36 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #173 on: April 29, 2015, 01:27:25 pm »
+4
And you really think he'll start banning you all without reason? I'm pretty sure he'll wait for you to give him reasons for banning you, then you can discuss whether it was justified or not in the unban section

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #174 on: April 29, 2015, 01:33:38 pm »
thats what a trial is for.

give him few weeks to show if he is a good or an awfull admin.
And the most important point : he will have a post on the forum for his disturbing gifs.

I'm pretty sure he can be a good admin and he is not german and archer which is nice.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2015, 01:36:16 pm »
+2
And you really think he'll start banning you all without reason? I'm pretty sure he'll wait for you to give him reasons for banning you, then you can discuss whether it was justified or not in the unban section

No, i'm not saying he won't ban for a reason. I'm saying that he will be more lenient towards non krems members and far more strict towards krems members.

For example, he found it to be completely fine when Oberyn made an unprovoked attack on 3 Krems members and was outraged that he received a ban for it, yet he finds it to be in breach of the rules if two Krems members teamhit eachother for fun or do some voice spam.

If you don't see that as biased, then sadly you must be (as you like to say) retarted.

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2015, 01:39:23 pm »
+11
"Krems are worse than Turks"
- Armenians

"Krems are the only thing worse than chocolate chip cookies and capitalism"
- Iosif Stalin

"I should have  expelled all krems from europe, they are a bigger threat than jews and communism"
- Adolf Hitler

"Krems are föking bästards, they are the most bästards of all them bästards, they even robbed grandma!
- Mick O'Mack and Mack McMick, Irish gipsy "boxers"

"Krems are the only thing more repulsive than southern italians"
- Lega nord supporter

"Krems are even more horrible than atomic bombs"
- Kyoshi Kobayashi, Hiroshima bombing survivor
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 01:44:16 pm by Lars »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #177 on: April 29, 2015, 01:40:17 pm »
+4
then sadly you must be (as you like to say) retarted.

He meant restarted. Stop calling ppl names. !! 

"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #178 on: April 29, 2015, 01:48:54 pm »
No, i'm not saying he won't ban for a reason. I'm saying that he will be more lenient towards non krems members and far more strict towards krems members.

For example, he found it to be completely fine when Oberyn made an unprovoked attack on 3 Krems members and was outraged that he received a ban for it, yet he finds it to be in breach of the rules if two Krems members teamhit eachother for fun or do some voice spam.

If you don't see that as biased, then sadly you must be (as you like to say) retarted.

what should i see as biased? nothing yet has happened, you're just making assumptions. i think he'll be strict towards everybody and he'll certainly warn before doing anything, as it should be. i use the term retarded for someone who has done something retarded already, as going around with cups spamming voice chat command and asking for it to be considered normal when it's pretty clear that the only fun is in mocking the others.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 29, 2015, 01:54:18 pm »
+1
Excuse, what assumptions am I making? I am giving you actual facts based on quotes and actions by the person in question.

You on the other hand are the one who is actually making assumptions:
i think he'll be strict towards everybody and he'll certainly warn before doing anything, as it should be.

You blew my mind with your level of dumbness.