Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 27049 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #150 on: April 29, 2015, 09:42:11 am »
+4
From what I've read about Melee... there might not even be a K/D under normal circumstances.
Oh, the tears it will create.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #151 on: April 29, 2015, 09:45:43 am »
+3
Well at least we can all agree on something now, that moving this thread to chamber of tears was gay!  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #152 on: April 29, 2015, 10:04:29 am »
+8
From what I've read about Melee... there might not even be a K/D under normal circumstances.
Oh, the tears it will create.

At least then GTX won't have to keep replacing his esc key every few days anymore.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 29, 2015, 10:13:17 am »
+2
Now I understand what zottlmarch meant before, and I understand why this problem is left where it is;

Yep, I guess I'll see you again at the next one of these threads, although as we said before the other night was kind of a one off with all the guys joining who hadn't played in 6 months.  It will probably be a few months (or never) until we do it again.

Tbh this thread never really stood a chance, especially the fact that it was born out of a knee jerk reaction for fin completely legitimately banning someone for team killing and team hitting. I've had no interaction with oberyn before in game. I've never teamhit him or insulted him, yet he though it was fine to attack and team kill me totally unprovoked except for the fact I am Krems, then gravoth (who believes he should be admin just because he plays a lot and hates Krems) tries to say it was wrong for fin to ban him. hmmmm

Anyway, no harm done.

Krems is love. Krems is life

* 0 members of Krems were hurt during the making of this thread.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #154 on: April 29, 2015, 10:22:22 am »
+3
On topic though, the mega krems trolling fest of a few nights ago, basically the reason behind this tears thread, was just a spontaneous idea I had because for the first time since christmas I had an hour or so to catch up with the clan and mess around a bit. I really doubt its a regular thing like most cunts are saying here. In fact, when I randomly catch up on the latest forum goings on, I hardly ever see any krems/fins admin drama thread qq. It seems to be a bit like "oh, thanks for reminding us we hate krems, lets create some drama on forum".

I might be wrong, because tbh I really don't have time for all the wild accusations of "retards", "13yo kids", "you'll be the downfall of mbg" blablabla coming from some of the most hypocritical cunts you'll ever meet online, to even care anymore. This is all my opinion, just like the rest of you. Just a bunch of opinions from behind a screen.

Saying that, I still get some fucked up sense of satisfaction seeing all the elite pros coming here creating salty puddles for us all to frolick in. Can't explain it and don't need to.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 29, 2015, 10:27:45 am »
+2
Only interesting thread in months on this forum and it gets moved in the most retarded section of the forum  :rolleyes: better go back to meanwhile in ukraine and fapocalypse

Or 4chan/lereddit with that kind of mindset.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #156 on: April 29, 2015, 11:36:31 am »
+2
Please someone explain me how to enjoy seeing a retard running alone in peasant cloth, when the whole team has already died 2 minutes ago? How to have fun when getting ganked 4 rounds in a row, because the team stays on spawn spamming chat command?

Maybe I have been mistaken and the goal of this mod was actually to spam chat command the fastest... Krems don't do the innocent: "Oh why are people complaining? I don't get why people are complaining just because we decided to trolling fest one night?"

"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #157 on: April 29, 2015, 11:42:51 am »
+5
In its core, this thread asks the not entirely uninterresting question of how to deal with/unite two aparently quite oposite and coliding gaming philosophies. I would not call them diametral or totally incompatible tho ... but thats a step to far already ...

On the one side, the pretty straight and game rule compliant, competitive mindset, on the other side, the ... let me call it "social" and "creative" type of gamers - for people who want a bit more of freedom and sillyness and are not anymore satisfied with the mere straight forward (and after a while meaningless) goal of the game ...

A good part of Krems are "older" and long term players who try to step out of the stressing raging circle the game produces in people - the way it cRPG works in a social term ... is quite questionable designed ... it sticks people in a box for a long time and randomly assigns sides for who fights against whom; only if you pick a banner, you can at least have a propability of who you will be not fighting ... this is not far from trying to train little soldiers to ultimately hate everyone who is not in their group of little soldiers on a notice.

On long term, this leads to a pretty unique and desturbing psychic situation imo ... people who dont want to hate, feel forced towards this kind of position - or they simply get bored of hating. Hating against other clans, classes, genders, playing styles and even against particular persons. (edit: also agains other nationalities, since many clans have regional and national roots)

Krems is not emerged randomly and its not without reason that alot of people join us ... newbees that dont feel to belong (yet) into pro clans and want to discover the game in a non-hardcore way, older players who got filled up with the hate and look for escape place, where the people and fun and emotions come first before the game.

This is what we represent when hugging until we get team killed or killed, or just stay at spawn for a bit to look at each other - the human being behind the pixel-avatar is more important than the game.
What we represent when we spam voice chat .... we a emulating communicativity and social behavior ... Anti rage-ramboing and over serious gaming.
What we represent when we go to an opponent and hug him, when we could of easily backstabbing him - K/D is not our goal, but leting the other have their fun too.
We want to reduce the hate and we aim at those self-assigned dominant mindsets who want to force us to keep the hate-mongering up ...

Its entirely unplanned, unconspirative ... simply emerged from the effect, cRPG has on certain mindsets. Like people who want to play a fighting game - for fun - but not to emotionally dominate the other guy and jerk of e-peen ... yet cRPG seems to enforce this emotional condition in players over a longer playtime ... represented in flaming ingame chat and crybabyism in forums ...

Krems is a meta game consequence and you will not prevent or stop us by hate statements and ban threats - which only confirm us in our position.

We are above cRPG  :P
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 11:53:16 am by Micah »
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2015, 11:57:48 am »
+3
Krems is a meta game consequence and you will not prevent or stop us by hate statements and ban threats - which only confirm us in our position.

We are above cRPG  :P

Probably, but you're not above the rules made by the mod creators, mod which gives you countless hours of fun for free.

We all have a little "krems" inside us, but like in everything in life, there are limits where being "a funny guy" and "a jerk" fuse easily with each other.

Is it so hard to play normally and have fun with it? If you can't play normally abiding by the rules and have fun at the same time, then probably it's time to move on to other games that may give you that feeling.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 29, 2015, 12:12:10 pm »

Probably, but you're not above the rules made by the mod creators, mod which gives you countless hours of fun for free.

We all have a little "krems" inside us, but like in everything in life, there are limits where being "a funny guy" and "a jerk" fuse easily with each other.

Is it so hard to play normally and have fun with it? If you can't play normally abiding by the rules and have fun at the same time, then probably it's time to move on to other games that may give you that feeling.

Yea, that's why a lot of Krems aren't active anymore, its not fun for us so we don't play. The other night was a one off.

And we know we are not above the rules, that was demonstrated when krems member fuma kotaro received a month ban + essay just recently. That ban was due to leshma following the proper guidlines and making a ban request with all the appropriate info and screens, fuma accepted the punishment and I think learnt his lesson. However idiots like oberyn decide that instead of following procedure they will instead dish out their own justice and team kill us in completely unprovoked attacks and then come here and think they have a right to cry about it when they get banned because of it.

To all the guys raging, if our behaviour was so bad the other night, where were the ban requests?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:17:13 pm by zottlmarsch »

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #160 on: April 29, 2015, 12:19:34 pm »
+2
Lots of us spam voice commands, have some fun with players (aka people) we know, let people duel from time to time and so on, but there needs to be a line you cannot cross. When your actions actively hurt the way other people want to play the game you have crossed the line and that's what the Krems do every single day without any sort of punishment.

Hugging at spawn is fine if the reason would actually be making someone who joined the server feel welcome. [H]ello!, have a hug and go die on the battlefield, but no one can honestly say that's how the Krems play the game. No, they hug each other at spawn for two minutes, wait until their team is dead so they can get their 10 seconds (more like two minutes) in the spotlight afterwards. The argument from these trolls is that it causes no harm to anyone, but that's clearly not true. The Krems team is bound to lose every single round due to fighting outnumbered.

There are plenty of skilled Krems players that dance the fine line of being fun and being a douche. Then there's the majority of them that have find annoying other people to be funny and these are the people admins need to start banning. The rules are open to interpretation, but it's really hard to make a ban thread showing how what the Krems do is wrong. We need active admins who can spectate the behaviour and act accordingly.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #161 on: April 29, 2015, 12:27:14 pm »
+6
Krems are like Stifler :rolleyes:

Kind of dicks sometimes but they are your friends :D

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #162 on: April 29, 2015, 12:27:38 pm »
+1
"normally" ... like what ... an NPC ? A robot abiding the rules ?

"... then probably it's time to move on to other games that may give you that feeling."

Thanks for your concern, but i am fine  :D ... Krems are a expression of a considerable part of the playerbase ... of players that actually want to play the game in a fun way for them which they dont find in the "normal" part of the cRPG-verse. Now it became a quasi part of cRPG normality ...

Rules however, are an emergency tool ... its not in the power of the rules and their creators or executioners to make people have fun  ... thus they are not part of the matter which should be contemplated here first imo.

As i mentioned, the question is how to find a compromise and a unifying space, satisfying both, competitive and creative mindsets ...

... And it should start by understanding each other, not by waving around rule-sheets  :P
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 12:36:26 pm by Micah »
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #163 on: April 29, 2015, 12:37:19 pm »
+3
When your actions actively hurt the way other people want to play the game you have crossed the line

It hurts us to see people who dont care about new players, peasants, lowbies and harmless people at all.

Seriously, how can you think we are ruining the game when so many tryhards dont care about them.   What is this...I mean wtf, why are some killing a completly new player at spawn (cav esp) and then come crying because the friendly Krems guys are spamming qqh again and hugging each other around and beeing the reason why cRPG is dead.

I know they need it for their ego, no worries. 

But to say Krems is the reason why the serves are empty is the lazy/easy way :P

I am sure all of you know that no player would join cRPG actively these days, they cant stand any chance. You need an excuse why the serves are empty, and thats Krems.

(click to show/hide)
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #164 on: April 29, 2015, 12:43:52 pm »
+4
New players should be able to enjoy the game and respect the rules, these two things should be the one and the same. 

The attitude that the only way to have fun is to break the rules is something that should never be present in an admin and it speaks the the abhorrent state that this community has now reached that such people are selected to look over the servers.

If you want to go an play some kind of social trolling game go play PW mod or something like that. cRPG has always been about fighting and competitive game-play, there are no passive or social game modes, so why the fuck are you trying to make it into something it ain't?
Turtles