Author Topic: Fucked up dreams, paranormal shit, etc.  (Read 5746 times)

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Re: Fucked up dreams, paranormal shit, etc.
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2015, 10:05:41 pm »
+2
I dreamed i was a soldier in some battle in which we were routed. I had a mortal wound but managed to flee to the forest and get lost. Fainted and got rescued by a dryad. She put me in a druidic looking shack and  nurtured me back to heatlh. We couldnt understand eachother but ofcourse we eventualy proceeded to bang. Then i left but she followed me to town. Everyone was awestruck by this mythical creature and she learned human language and adapted.

Then centaurs, dryads and beasts from the wood attacked the town because they thought she was kidnapped, but she cleared out the misunderstanding eventually and we allied against the guys i lost the inital battle to.
The we kicked the shit out of them and i banged every dryad and created a harem.

The end
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2015, 10:09:41 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

I'm no dream interpreting expert, but it seems to me that you've got a plant fetish.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Alvin_the_Chipmunk

• Baron
  • Renown: 124
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • How do you like the avatar of the backflip?
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apple_the_Gold
  • IRC nick: What's that?
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2015, 01:00:28 am »
+2
By brother and I had experienced this weird time travel thing when we were kids, no joke.

It's the same for him and me. I would wake up during midnight and sit up in the bed. The room would be really dark, there was no light coming from the window, so you could obviously tell it was nighttime. Then I would look around the room, there would be literally nothing out of the normal.

Then the weird thing happens.

I would blink, and then it would be daytime, bang, just like that. Everything in the room was exactly the same as it was a second ago, but now the room was being lit by sunlight streaming in through the windows.

I could have been dreaming while I sat up in the bed, and when I blink I would have woken up, but the thing is, everything in my room had looked exactly the same as it was before I supposedly time-traveled. My theory is that aliens woke me up, abducted me and then put me back after wiping my memory  :mrgreen:

« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 02:12:14 am by Alvin_the_Chipmunk »

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2015, 01:17:38 am »
+2
I find to have most awful nightmares whenever I am ill, or physically hurt.

Strangely, all of those ¨fever dreams¨ I have are always about something sci-fi-ish, Like giant horrifying robots slaughtering people and each other, or a terribly brutal battle of two half destroyed space ships.

I am not really sure what that means though.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2015, 02:19:23 am »
+1
If I had recurring dreams where I murder people I would be afraid in my waking life. Are they like Grand Theft Auto or action movies or snuff films or what? WITCHCRAFT wants to know what is inside that head of yours, Xant.  :wink:
Most of the time they're trying to murder me first, and yet, I'm such a great guy. Everyone says so.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2015, 04:07:52 am »
+1
When I was really little and just learning to talk, I would tell my parents about things I used to do "when I was older" or "when I was a grown-up." I was young enough that I don't remember it at all myself. Reincarnation or child poorly understanding the aging process? You decide.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2015, 04:22:37 am »
wat

Its the same for me so far. All my nightmares were during preschool/elementary school. Some in middle school and a couple in high school then nada.

*shrug*

All the ones I've posted were in elementary.

I do remember a dream from elementary where I was trying to imprison some demons. Somehow I knew I was dreaming and I got the idea that if I imprisoned these demons (they were hiding out at school on the playground), I'd stop having nightmares. I don't remember much of the actual demon catching and whatever I had them in but as I was putting the last one in, the dream shook and started to fade. I was trying in vain to get the demon into the cage but as my vision faded so did my strength. The demons were able to escape my cage and I could feel them all over me laughing. One whispered in my ear "You failed" as I woke up to my mom shaking me and telling me to get ready for school.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2015, 09:06:05 am »
+5
and that I was being deported to Canada.
Truly, a fate worse than death.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2015, 06:34:36 pm »
+1

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2015, 08:36:50 pm »
+1
I did have a sex dream the night before last.

(click to show/hide)

this thread is going places

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2015, 08:55:33 pm »

this thread is going places

Those are straight up haunting  :shock:

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2015, 08:57:34 pm »
+2
This is how i imagine you all now.

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2015, 05:03:17 am »
+1
Those are straight up haunting  :shock:

This kinda made me realise that making soundtrack for horror games and movies is likely no big archievement...
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2015, 06:44:54 am »
+3
When I was a youngster I regularly had these dreams where I was falling from the sky. I would get there if I jumped too hard or bounced off something like a car or agent Smith hitting me. Jumping was like in the ending of The Matrix.

Except of course whereas Neo could fly, I couldn't. Just an insanely high jump and then it was free fall. First times I jumped high intentionally since I was determined to learn how to fly. Later on I tried to avoid jumping at all costs because I knew what would happen. Sometimes I just woke up flailing my hands and feet around after first fall. Other times I continued dreaming and bounced off the ground (it was soft like in Morpheus' jump training program) and be sent back to heights again and again. Then finally waking up with every muscle tensed up. I literally went into the Matrix whenever I went to sleep. I also could stop bullets, slow time and do other cool shit, but I remember the flying parts better because they were very unpleasant thing to wake up to. One could say that the movie had big influence on me. Knowing you can do Matrix stuff in sleep feels like some form of lucid dreaming. I always kind of knew it was a dream/matrix while I was dreaming, and therefore was able to do whatever the hell I wanted except fly. I guess I had no control over that because I'm not the chosen one :D

Btw falling asleep with snus in your mouth might not be the best idea if you want to have a clean pillow in the morning (not speaking of experience :P)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:52:35 am by Son Of Odin »

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2015, 06:51:45 am »
+1

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!