Author Topic: Fucked up dreams, paranormal shit, etc.  (Read 5738 times)

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • Renown: 522
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
  • there's bollocks in yr tea
    • View Profile
    • ClickCLICKclickCLICKCLICKCLICK
  • Faction: Dubliners
Re: Fucked up dreams, paranormal shit, etc.
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2015, 09:44:03 am »
+1
I have a ghost story that I experienced first hand.  It's the only supernatural experience of my life and it scared the shit out of me.  The story necessitates a long telling and unless there's interest in it, I won't waste my time.  It involves old childhood friends, a dilapidated house that one of them lived in with his family, and a number of very strange phenomenon that occurred in the interim between the "big" event (after which I never returned).  For the sake of my own sanity, I hardly ever think of it because the experience in and of itself is contrary to every law of the universe that I know, and for that reason I don't really want to drudge up the past unless someone wants to hear it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tagora/

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2015, 10:16:48 am »
As for actual dreams, I used to get extremely vivid nightmares about the trenches of WWI back when I was 10 years old or so.  Crazy stuff.
That's cray.  I actually had about two weeks of vivid dreams where I was a traitor civil war soldier in a line infantry regiment.  In every single dream I died from various wounds in various battles.  Once it was a bayonet.  Another time it was a musket ball.  And another time it was a sword.  You can see a pattern emerge here.  It was really bizarre because I still remember that I wouldn't have any other dreams throughout the duration of this period of time.

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2015, 10:44:33 am »
+8

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2015, 02:53:30 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

haha

I have a ghost story that I experienced first hand.  It's the only supernatural experience of my life and it scared the shit out of me.  The story necessitates a long telling and unless there's interest in it, I won't waste my time.  It involves old childhood friends, a dilapidated house that one of them lived in with his family, and a number of very strange phenomenon that occurred in the interim between the "big" event (after which I never returned).  For the sake of my own sanity, I hardly ever think of it because the experience in and of itself is contrary to every law of the universe that I know, and for that reason I don't really want to drudge up the past unless someone wants to hear it.

"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2015, 02:56:11 pm »
Can't think of anything too crazy that's happened to me personally, other than this short one:

A while back, I was woken up by someone in my house. I must've been in the middle of a dream, because I sat up and yelled at them at the top of my lungs, scaring the shit out of both of us. It was completely out of my control, and we were both utterly confused afterwards. I don't remember what I was dreaming about, and still have no idea why I would suddenly shout at a member of my family so violently.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2015, 05:44:14 am »
+3
Had an amazingly vivid dream this monday. I remembered it very well since it was the last before i had to get up: 

I work at this place, and my boss is a very attractive female in her forties. I never get to see her from a side, it's as if she is always very close to my face and smiling. I like her. I have warm feelings towards her. She invites me over, and it seems that I am about to get laid. Strangely enough we are taking a bus, weather gets all fucked up, it's suddenly very dark outside. We get out from the bus in a center of a busy city. Seems like something from an old Russian movie. Buildings and clothing are from 50's era. Everyone looks angry.
A blizzard starts. My boss/date is walking quickly few meters in front of me, and I can barely keep up. I realize that I'm carrying my cat, trying to protect her from the exposure to the freezing stormy wind. I'm struggling, people are pushing me and staring hatefully, legs are getting stuck in the muddy snow, I no longer know where to go. My cat falls down on the dirty snow and instantly disappears between strangers' feet.

My heart is pumping, I am in panic, I no longer understand what's going on. I walk, I run through few random doors, in and out on the cold dark street. I am in an old dirty building, there are many apartments, but i know where to go now. There are three people in this apartment, they are all the worst kind of filthy scumbags one can imagine. Disgusting parasites. There is nothing good about them, nothing to justify their lives.
I have to kill them all. I want to do it. This first one is a sweaty fat old ape, i keep hitting him with a huge gas pipe, he is on the ground. He covers his face, and i keep taking those monstrous swings at him. I roar, I breath quickly, my lungs are making an involuntarily whistling noise, like a wind in a chimney. I should've obliterated him to paste by now, but it feels as if I am under water - i can't swing hard enough. My pipe is too light, and i just can't kill that bastard quickly enough. I finally manage to land few devastating hits, and move to the next room. The second guy drops down instantly, I undo him: a freight train through a sheet of paper. The last one is a woman, she is taking a shower, i keep stabbing her in the back with a butter-knife. Ten, fifteen hits. She slowly turns to me. She knows i killed her and there is nothing she can do about it no more. She is raising her right hand, and there is a thin sharp blade in it. I instinctively catch it, clenching it in my fist, and she keeps moving it up and down, staring deep in the bottom of my eyes. I can't move my face away, i keep holding the blade, and she moves it quicker and quicker with every second. 

I woke up here. Had to go to work.

EDIT:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 05:50:26 am by Armpit_Sweat »
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2015, 09:14:58 am »
+2
That's cray.  I actually had about two weeks of vivid dreams where I was a traitor civil war soldier in a line infantry regiment.  In every single dream I died from various wounds in various battles.  Once it was a bayonet.  Another time it was a musket ball.  And another time it was a sword.  You can see a pattern emerge here.  It was really bizarre because I still remember that I wouldn't have any other dreams throughout the duration of this period of time.

Yeah pretty similar here, really.  I remember dying in a thick haze of mustard gas and getting gutted by a bayonet.  I definitely remember one where I stumbled into no man's land to discover a mass of corpses stacked at my feet, that one was on my mind for the rest of the day.

My most recent dream involved me getting lost on a mountain, and I ended up losing a few fingers to frostbite.  First thing I did when I woke up was look at my hand, the pain seemed so real, wasn't sure if I had somehow hurt them while I was sleeping or something.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2015, 09:45:51 am »
FOR YOUR BRAIN : http://www.skeptic.com/
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2015, 03:56:52 pm »

Damn, Ill be hanging on your lips
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2015, 09:37:33 am »
+4
One time I had a dream that I actually had a life outside of crpg
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Tagora

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2015, 09:39:04 am »
+4
One time I had a dream that I actually had a life outside of crpg

Spooky shit.

edit1: am writing really long spoopy story.  See older post.
edit2:story is taking a long time to write mainly because i didn't anticipate how big the story is.  it's going to be more than a few pages.  maybe expect an excerpt posted here soon.  considering making a final post to /r/nosleep.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 06:43:35 am by Tagora »

c h e l s e a  b o y s

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2015, 02:58:23 pm »
Spooky shit.

edit: am writing really long spoopy story.  See older post.

ill be waiting :3

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2015, 04:12:40 pm »
+1
One night I didn't dream of anything special and guess what!

Nothing special happened the day after that!

It's amazing, isn't it!

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2015, 12:03:30 pm »
bump for #edit2: Tagora's spoopy storytime

edit2:story is taking a long time to write mainly because i didn't anticipate how big the story is.  it's going to be more than a few pages.  maybe expect an excerpt posted here soon.  considering making a final post to /r/nosleep.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2015, 02:13:31 pm »
Had my first dream about demonic creatures not long ago. So scurred