Author Topic: Thoughts on 4.0 Archery Nerf and Class Counters  (Read 11040 times)

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • Renown: 569
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Game nicks: MAGA_Jeade, Gregory_McFin, Frat_Lion
  • IRC nick: Jeade
Re: Thoughts on 4.0 Archery Nerf and Class Counters
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2014, 01:47:57 am »
+1
While the OP sounds great, it fails to acknowledge the human element. We(yes, I'm human too) make decisions based upon how we perceive the world. If 99% of melee don't want to stand around and wait for archers to kill the HA/other team's ranged, even though that's clearly, more often than not, the most sound strategy for winning — when you don't have a true competitive scene that can separate those who find simply winning (competition) more enjoyable than casually "having fun" — then from a game design perspective, you have to change your balance priorities.

Edit: It has been over a year and a half now of HA causing issues on the servers and teamwork hasn't changed. The only thing that has changed, is that people got fed up with it and evacuated the servers. Not only that, but I've stated multiple times for years now, that there are a lot of ways we could address HA/general ranged purely through maps and again nothing has changed. So any reservations one holds with respect to the idea that it if we just improve teamwork all our problems will go away, are simply naive.

The teamwork I'm suggesting goes hand-in-hand with classes naturally countering each other instead of making each melee class its own army, viable for any situation.

Tydeus, we all know you're not a human. You're the purest essence of evil, hellbent on destroying fun for everyone.
I understand the HA problem and I think Kojiro expressed his issues (and mine) very well in his thread.
I'm not suggesting that the nerfs are all terrible, but considering the consistent changes to archery over the years, I think this has truly gone too far.
I've never posted about any balance changes before (I may have cursed under my breath a few times), but a majority of the latest changes, particularly arrow count, seem too much.
Adapt, yes. I always have, and I've accepted the changes in the past, but I don't think all of these changes were necessary. A number of us don't.
It'd be nice seeing the balance team adapt as well.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2014, 01:54:11 am »
+3
as a cav player pls buff archery back. I mean 10 arrows? lol. I know 2h always get the favorable treatment but this is such bs

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2014, 01:59:22 am »
+1
as a cav player pls buff archery back. I mean 10 arrows? lol. I know 2h always get the favorable treatment but this is such bs

I'm all down for reducing archer accuracy back to where it was before and restoring the arrow count.
"Spray and pray" is rarely effective, at least at range and not point blank.
Archers are still going to strive to hit their target, and accuracy, from an archer's perspective, has never particularly been an issue.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2014, 02:50:11 am »
+1
I've never posted about any balance changes before (I may have cursed under my breath a few times), but a majority of the latest changes, particularly arrow count, seem too much.
Adapt, yes. I always have, and I've accepted the changes in the past, but I don't think all of these changes were necessary. A number of us don't.
It'd be nice seeing the balance team adapt as well.
I'm all down for reducing archer accuracy back to where it was before and restoring the arrow count.
"Spray and pray" is rarely effective, at least at range and not point blank.
Archers are still going to strive to hit their target, and accuracy, from an archer's perspective, has never particularly been an issue.
You'll have to help me understand why the ammo loss is more significant than -3 bow damage. Considering the number of players complaining about the ammo loss and the fact that I make no attempt to conserve ammo while playing regardless of my build or ammo type(aside from restricting myself to only one hail mary per round rather than two or three), yet almost never run out of ammo(once every three maps), it seems to be a problem that is utterly foreign to me. It's simply not there when I play, either in the mornings or during prime-time.

One of the main reasons people kept to only 6PD as a max was so they could ensure a high amount of effective WPF in their builds and thus maintain accuracy. THE number one problem both XyNox and Bagge had with the most recent change the the WPF per PD/PT penalty changes was the drop in accuracy. Hell, Bagge chose to utilize his free respec to keep the same pd amount he previously had so that he could add more wm for the increased accuracy, rather than adjusting for damage(see below spoiler for quote). The statement "accuracy... has never particularly been an issue" seems, both from player feedback as well as mechanics and in-game effectiveness alike, to be nothing more than selectively cherry picking only the builds you and yours prefer to play.

I'm not sure exactly how you define "adapt", especially considering the context as well as what you're implying. Both possibilities for interpretation that I see seem rather sinister. Balance in cRPG is itself a never ending process of adaptation.

Hell, while Tydeus was doing his "tests" he killed me once by archery and 6 times by melee on his archer character, because of course archery OP.
This is probably why I dislike you so much as a person (or at least the persona you present to us). Intellectual honesty means absolutely nothing to you. I don't know why I'm surprised every time I see you conveniently leaving facts out. So yes, let's not mention your build or the fact that you were literally running to the edge of maps to safely come up behind me. Lets ignore the fact that you have a shield and high athletics, the go-to archer hunter build.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 02:56:36 am by Tydeus »
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2014, 03:18:33 am »
hahaha tydeus you spent half the map running so no shots coming out then.  Most archers dont run away to the extreme extent you do in order to get the absolute highest  score so you  can post screenshots on forums and tell everyone archery is not UP.  If you are actually supporting your teammates and helping them win instead of going for score to prove a point you run out of arrows fairly quickly, a common experience among other archers. 

Just another reason that your shitty way of analyzing is shit and you should never have been allowed to touch item balance in this game.  Fucking made the mod worse with every part that you have touched.  Now everyone min-maxes based on whatever buffs tydeus added (those the other devs haven't gottena round to reverting already) or abusing the shit out of things like broken nudges guaranteeing hits - thanks for being a complete arrogant asshat that "item balances" to favor himself and his builds
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2014, 03:29:52 am »
+2
Can we stop focussing so much on your experience Tydeus (from what I gather you're a good above average player), and the experience of very seasoned EU archers such as Algarn, Bagge, Stevee etc, and consider the average player?
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2014, 03:49:30 am »
hahaha tydeus you spent half the map running so no shots coming out then.  Most archers dont run away to the extreme extent you do in order to get the absolute highest  core so you  an post screenshots on forums and tell everyone archery is not UP.  If you are actually supporting your teammates and helping them win instead of going for score to prove a point you run out of arrows fairly quickly, a common experience among other archers.  Just another reason that your shitty way of analyzing is shit and you should never have been allowed to touch item balance in this game.  Fucking made the mod worse with every part that you have touched.  Now everyone min-maxes based on whatever buffs tydeus added -thanks for being a complete arrogant asshat that "item balances" to favor himself.
Nice, one statement about your inability to abstain from hyperbole and I get an entire paragraph of teenage angst in return.

I was actually being honest in my needing help understanding, yet we see the same inability to put forward something constructinve that isn't completely obvious. Your math here has once again failed. Running for 20 seconds (and that's being generous) isn't half a round. At most, it's 1/6th. There might have been a few occasions and one map in particular where I was forced to spend a lot of time running. Coincidentally, that was a map where I killed 1/2 the opposing team, netting myself twice the score of anyone else and 7 kills in the first round. Needless to say, I was then focused by 3 archers, you and janine_bagborne. Most of the time though, it's more like a mere 5% spent running and as San says, with 1 shot every 6 seconds on average, that amounts to only 3 arrows being "conserved" (quotations because, if I'm running with arrows, then there are still clearly enemies left to fight that would allow me to use those).

Can we stop focussing so much on your experience Tydeus (from what I gather you're a good above average player), and the experience of very seasoned EU archers such as Algarn, Bagge, Stevee etc, and consider the average player?
Only to a degree, can we. If the topic is about potential of the class, then it's no stretch to say that it's absolutely necessary, by definition of the word potential, to be looking at the "best". Whether you're the best player in the world or the worst, X pierce damage with 100 wpf and 7 PD to someone on a body shot with Y armor, the damage is going to be the exact same. Player skill is once again irrelevant. Where the average player needs to be considered the most, is in areas concerning upkeep, player usage, average class make-up desired vs current, and investment vs reward/ensuring reasonable learning curves; we have an ongoing conversation about what measures can be taken to make game mechanics more transparent and easier to understand, unfortunately since this is warband, not much can be done to simplify the mechanics appropriately for the layman.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2014, 03:59:26 am »
+5
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2014, 04:06:00 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

The issue with the drop in arrow count is that, unless you are a full 'loomed archer, you're going to run out pretty easily within just a couple minutes.
If there are only a few players in server, you're probably not going to run out, even if you're only carrying 20 arrows.
If it's primetime and there are plenty of targets, you'll probably run out fairly quickly (or at least that's my experience).
With 155 archery WPF on an 8PD build, unloomed Horn Bow, my reticle was nearly closed, which is too accurate for archery.
I had better aim with the Horn Bow than my +3 Arb with 175 wpf and no weight penalty. The sights were even tighter with a tatar bow.

The point, I'm assuming, was to reduce arrow count and increase accuracy in hopes you'd force more skill into the equation.
While that is one way to tackle it, and a reasonable way at face value, the arrow per quiver nerf combined with the weight effectively doubling to carry the same safe number as before, is just way too steep.
And besides, archers never had a problem hitting targets at range before. As Kesh said, arrows go pretty much right where they used to, despite the reticle holding much tighter.
If anything, reducing the accuracy back to where it used to be--as there was a chance you'd miss at medium range--is a fine way to mitigate an archer's damage output. Maybe make them a little bit wider, even.
It might not be obvious if you're looking at numbers, but my main was an archer since early 2011, and, despite Kesh being a little edgy, we've both been archers for a long time. Same as Happy.

The reason damage is fluctuating so much now (or at least it seems that way reading others' posts) is because the strength archers are now 12PD builds and the agility archers who want to be able to move have likely dropped some PD or stayed where they were pre-patch.
Changing bow damage isn't going to make it better or worse; it'll make it both better and worse.
The reason I'm not pulling for a fix on bow damage is because I'm seeing the arrow count and arrow weight as the absolute biggest issues here.
Archers have limited slots. With a one slot bow and two quivers, you'll probably run out of arrows while being less effective than before.
With a two slot bow and two quivers, you'll be stuck using a 0 slot weapon and no ability to take an extra quiver to make up for the loss in arrow count.
With a one slot bow and three quivers, you'll be practically stuck to the ground with no defense at all unless you go high agility for athletics and trade your ability to actually be an effective ranged player.

I have also heard some complaints from cav players saying they're receiving too much damage from archers now as well, possibly due to the shift in higher PD builds.

In the end, I'm hoping you'll trust the archers who have been archers for years.
Some archers will choose to be dicks regardless and stack athletics so they can be annoying, and some archers will top the score board, though they tend to be notoriously good and exceptions to the rule.
I don't even play EU or pay attention to Strat and I know who Algarn is. Dude is a legend.

As for the "adapt" part, I was going for "I'd like it if the players weren't always forced to adapt to the balancers, but instead, the balancers sometimes adapt to the community."
It's certainly true for the melee half of the community, I'm just not seeing much for the archer side at the moment.

Nonetheless, Tydeus, thank you for not being a jackass and actually being involved. I appreciate that!

(click to show/hide)

lol

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2014, 04:13:49 am »
+2
Only to a degree, can we. If the topic is about potential of the class, then it's no stretch to say that it's absolutely necessary, by definition of the word potential, to be looking at the "best". Whether you're the best player in the world or the worst, X pierce damage with 100 wpf and 7 PD to someone on a body shot with Y armor, the damage is going to be the exact same. Player skill is once again irrelevant. Where the average player needs to be considered the most, is in areas concerning upkeep, player usage, average class make-up desired vs current, and investment vs reward/ensuring reasonable learning curves; we have an ongoing conversation about what measures can be taken to make game mechanics more transparent and easier to understand, unfortunately since this is warband, not much can be done to simplify the mechanics appropriately for the layman.

But the topic isn't about the potential of the class is it? Those at the top of their game in their class are going to always be, subjectively, OP. Surely your argument about potential pierce damage etc can equally be applied to melee players.

Maybe you could explain exactly the problems with archery you were trying to circumvent with the changes that were made?

You mention upkeep:

I would be much happier with the changes that have been made if we could look at tweaking (reducing) the upkeep on bodkins (especially considering reductions in ammo and the cost of repairs on two stacks) and (maybe) bow, (definitely) rus, and longbow. Upkeep is really the only thing preventing me "adapting" to patch changes, because of the horrendous upkeep. As an average player I rarely get valour and will quite often spend a whole evening on a x1. In one session using the above gear I can lose 5k very easily. And yes, believe it or not upkeep, and source of gold is still an issue for some players, e.g. me.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2014, 04:41:17 am »
+4
I barely read this thread, so I'll just say this:

change the 2h stab

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Jeade

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Caleb's a liar.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2014, 04:49:07 am »
I barely read this thread, so I'll just say this:

change the 2h stab

Valuable input, Artyem. Carefully considered argument, and I support you fully in this endeavor. Thank you.

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2014, 05:01:08 am »
+2
Just my two cents on it,

The OP is correct in stating it is a lack in teamwork on the servers; and while yes this may be dreaming of some alternate reality, it's still the truth. And like Jeade, Happy and many other EU archers which have posted in this thread, I've been an archer for about 2+ years. The "revival patch" really just revived the old sentiment of nerfing archery into the ground. Some of the changes that were made were to an extent, unnecessary, increasing quiver weight but then decreasing arrow count; while yes the goal was to limit a horse archer's amount of arrows, presumably the effects on foot archers were thought about as well. What may have been a better solution is: if the character has just one point in Power Draw, cap the athletics at 5. This way there is still some mobility, but not enough to kite.

If I may ask what were some of the other problems with range were you trying to address?

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2014, 05:30:40 am »
The issue with the drop in arrow count is that, unless you are a full 'loomed archer, you're going to run out pretty easily within just a couple minutes.
So at least for the most part it's an issue with unloomed arrows, not necessarily all of them, to include fully loomed ones as well?

With 155 archery WPF on an 8PD build, unloomed Horn Bow, my reticle was nearly closed, which is too accurate for archery.
I had better aim with the Horn Bow than my +3 Arb with 175 wpf and no weight penalty. The sights were even tighter with a tatar bow.

The point, I'm assuming, was to reduce arrow count and increase accuracy in hopes you'd force more skill into the equation.
While that is one way to tackle it, and a reasonable way at face value, the arrow per quiver nerf combined with the weight effectively doubling to carry the same safe number as before, is just way too steep.
I've actually spoken with Jacko (the M:BG dev who is also an xbow "lifer") several times on the topic of accuracy. As a game design objective, we both agree that rng should be minimized as much as possible. This is one of the few areas where I can say we have a clear objective worth trying to achieve (needs improved for xbows).

And besides, archers never had a problem hitting targets at range before. As Kesh said, arrows go pretty much right where they used to, despite the reticle holding much tighter.
If anything, reducing the accuracy back to where it used to be--as there was a chance you'd miss at medium range--is a fine way to mitigate an archer's damage output. Maybe make them a little bit wider, even.
It might not be obvious if you're looking at numbers, but my main was an archer since early 2011, and, despite Kesh being a little edgy, we've both been archers for a long time. Same as Happy.
I can understand accuracy reductions to a degree, mostly for lower tier bows, but it still doesn't seem like you have anything to gain by doing so. If your build is pointlessly accurate, why not just spend the excess WM elsewhere? As things stand, players at least have the ability to choose the accuracy they desire most. Previously, you had pretty much one accuracy, whatever you could get with 6PD. Why revert things and decrease player choice?

The reason damage is fluctuating so much now (or at least it seems that way reading others' posts) is because the strength archers are now 12PD builds and the agility archers who want to be able to move have likely dropped some PD or stayed where they were pre-patch.
Wait—why are people going 12PD instead of 10 (the highest effective amount possible). Did you mean 10? Is there a misconception about the PD req +4 rule that needs addressed? Is this a bug of sorts?

Changing bow damage isn't going to make it better or worse; it'll make it both better and worse.
The reason I'm not pulling for a fix on bow damage is because I'm seeing the arrow count and arrow weight as the absolute biggest issues here.
Archers have limited slots. With a one slot bow and two quivers, you'll probably run out of arrows while being less effective than before.
With a two slot bow and two quivers, you'll be stuck using a 0 slot weapon and no ability to take an extra quiver to make up for the loss in arrow count.
With a one slot bow and three quivers, you'll be practically stuck to the ground with no defense at all unless you go high agility for athletics and trade your ability to actually be an effective ranged player.
I have also heard some complaints from cav players saying they're receiving too much damage from archers now as well, possibly due to the shift in higher PD builds.
The main reason weight was increased is that we were aware that we were allowing archers with 3 and 4 PD to get significantly more athletics than what they had previously. This means, to keep kiting from getting out of hand, as a precautionary measure, increasing weight is the most sound option. As to the effectiveness of 0 slot weapons, certainly they're the worst in the game, without a doubt. On top of that, it's true that they're also the most restrictive on fighting styles, as well as the most difficult to use. That being said, it might be good to consider buffing them and making more 0 slot blunt weapons.

In the end, I'm hoping you'll trust the archers who have been archers for years.
Some archers will choose to be dicks regardless and stack athletics so they can be annoying, and some archers will top the score board, though they tend to be notoriously good and exceptions to the rule.
I don't even play EU or pay attention to Strat and I know who Algarn is. Dude is a legend.

As for the "adapt" part, I was going for "I'd like it if the players weren't always forced to adapt to the balancers, but instead, the balancers sometimes adapt to the community."
It's certainly true for the melee half of the community, I'm just not seeing much for the archer side at the moment.
To be honest with you, I become very hesitant when someone tells me "I've played x forever and have more experience with it than most anyone else". The only thing I care about, is how sound someone's argument is on its own merits, absent any grandfathering of supposed authority. Thankfully, both of the posts I had the pleasure of responding to with this post provided constructive, well thought out arguments and concerns.

But the topic isn't about the potential of the class is it? Those at the top of their game in their class are going to always be, subjectively, OP. Surely your argument about potential pierce damage etc can equally be applied to melee players.
Certainly the topic of this thread isn't potential. What responses I gave in this thread using my own experience as evidence of a sort, was either in response to a different topic(posters, as in every thread, are often found straying slightly from the initial topic) or used to show how being restricted to my own perspective seems to be keeping me from understanding the ammo complaints.

I would be much happier with the changes that have been made if we could look at tweaking (reducing) the upkeep on bodkins (especially considering reductions in ammo and the cost of repairs on two stacks) and (maybe) bow, (definitely) rus, and longbow. Upkeep is really the only thing preventing me "adapting" to patch changes, because of the horrendous upkeep. As an average player I rarely get valour and will quite often spend a whole evening on a x1. In one session using the above gear I can lose 5k very easily. And yes, believe it or not upkeep, and source of gold is still an issue for some players, e.g. me.
I fully understand upkeep is an issue for many players. Upkeep without a doubt needs looked at. San and I spoke about it shortly a few days ago and likely this will be a part of whatever the next set of changes are.

I think I missed something as I'm not really sure what you're getting at with the pierce -> melee argument.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2014, 05:45:29 am »
I actually read that entire long-winded response and I realize - barely gave one straight answer in the entirety of it.  Are you a politician tydeus or work in politics?  Because you use a lot of words to say nothing of substance.

lol, closest thing I could find to a direct answer instead of a vague response  "The main reason weight was increased is that we were aware that we were allowing archers with 3 and 4 PD to get significantly more athletics than what they had previously. "

gain 3 levels - 3 more agility and 1 more athletics, same with every other player including the shielders chasing them down and the cavalry getting 1 more riding riding foot archers down.  1 count it 1 more athletics is not significantly more Exaggeration like in your previous posts bragging about how well you did as archer playing not to support your team but to maximize score simply to prove your already preconceived notions about archery, while ignoring all the maps you did poorly and how much your melee skills played a role in your performance.

"Player skill is once again irrelevant. Where the average player needs to be considered the most, is in areas concerning upkeep, player usage, average class make-up desired vs current, and investment vs reward/ensuring reasonable learning curves; we have an ongoing conversation about what measures can be taken to make game mechanics more transparent and easier to understand, unfortunately since this is warband, not much can be done to simplify the mechanics appropriately for the layman."

God, the slowness in you is incredible - player skill shouldn't be relevant but you are measuring changes based on your skill creating the whole problem that we are complaining about.  If you want to go that route we should have san go on na1 with a shield and 1her go 20-2 every round and it will become very clear by your standards of determining item balance that 1hers damage and speed is way too high and should be cut by 25% across the board.  Thats the exact same stupid way you are doing item balancing for archers and every other horrible attempt you have made at item balancing in this game.  God, how did we get stuck with this verbose shithead fucking up this mod as head item balancer????
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo