Author Topic: Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist  (Read 8578 times)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2014, 12:42:28 am »
Quite a crap read, pretty hard to follow and your questioning didn't exactly accomodate to the backgrounds of the people you are speaking with and therefore immediately hit a cultural wall most of the time. Quite surprised honestly that these guys found it in any way worthwhile to talk to you after a few questions.

I mean, you DO realize that your whole Twitter conversation can be found just by typing the very first thing you replied to into a search engine? Nice beard, bro, you look just like I thought you would.
Your search engine appears to be better than mine.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 12:45:55 am by Teeth »

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2014, 12:44:25 am »
+1
lol dude, you're trying to get these people to be reasonable and rational? Look at what you're dealing with here. Lower thems expectations.

I get the feeling people want to take out all their hate on Islamic radicalism, which is fine and good in my opinion. But they interpret any counterargument to that the West has no responsibility in empowering radicalization in the Middle East as defending either Islam or radicalism.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2014, 12:44:37 am »
Also, what exactly is a backwards person? Or perhaps more importantly, what's a forwards person? Is it a fat fuck sitting in front of the tv being sold bullshit all night after being a slave in a box all day? Is it someone who decides what people being murdered by robots in the sky should and shouldn't be doing and feeling?

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2014, 12:45:16 am »
+1
I wonder how a lot of you would react if your houses and families and everyone you knew were bombed for years, and you weren't "extremists" or anything else, just living your lives. Probably just whip and curse yourselves for being the wrong religion, huh?

So the hundreds and hundreds of jihadists coming from Europe to fight in these wars, their families were bombed for years? How do you justify their stance? All the muslims crying about the plight of the palestinians, do you think maybe the religion of the palestinians is the only fucking thing they care about? You can bet your ass if it was Yazidis you wouldn't hear a peep out of them. Tens of thousands killed and displaced in Iraq, I can't wait for the violent muslims protests vandalizing shit because they're outraged, outraged I tell you, at the injustice.  :lol:

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2014, 12:46:50 am »
Well maybe you should step out of your safe first-world bubble and experience it firsthand, you ignorant cunt. You'll find out very quickly what "backwards" is. Let me guess, never stepped foot outside the US? What a surprise.
Nice bit about the soulless consumerist capitalist culture there. Tell me, what worthless humanities degree are you pursuing?

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2014, 12:50:17 am »
Now that sounds like a forward thinking, first-world mastermind! If only we could all be so wise.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2014, 12:55:48 am »
Quite a crap read, pretty hard to follow and your questioning didn't exactly accomodate to the backgrounds of the people you are speaking with and therefore immediately hit a cultural wall most of the time. Quite surprised honestly that these guys found it in any way worthwhile to talk to you after a few questions.
Your search engine appears to be better than mine.

https://twitter.com/search-home

This one. Have some bleach nearby to wash your eyes with, though, Dooz is not a sight for sore eyes.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2014, 12:56:02 am »
+1
You've adressed literally none of my points or arguements, but I forgive that, you're obviously too fucking ignorant to know what I'm even talking about. Had one conversation with a nutter on twitter and suddenly you're a fucking expert, hilarious. Keep shedding those crocodile tears for the poor opressed murderers crucifying and decapitating their own people, you self-flagellating retard. You can get together with the other middle-class college white guilt idiots and talk about how tolerant and progressive you are, it will totally change the world.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2014, 12:56:12 am »
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2014, 12:58:31 am »
You've adressed literally none of my points or arguements, but I forgive that, you're obviously too fucking ignorant to know what I'm even talking about. Had one conversation with a nutter on twitter and suddenly you're a fucking expert, hilarious. Keep shedding those crocodile tears for the poor opressed murderers crucifying and decapitating their own people, you self-flagellating retard. You can get together with the other middle-class college white guilt idiots and talk about how tolerant and progressive you are, it will totally change the world.
Go through his post history, dude. There isn't a single argument in there anywhere, it's all just nonsense rambling that he uses as a defense mechanism.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2014, 12:58:52 am »
I'm a real shit for not feeling like I have to justify myself and answer to a random internet dunce all right. Man, I really need to be more subservient to the whims of strangers. Character flaw.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2014, 01:00:24 am »
In the moments before I die, whenever and however that may be, surely my last thoughts will be "man, I wish I argued more on the internet".

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2014, 01:01:14 am »
I'm a real shit for not feeling like I have to justify myself and answer to a random internet dunce all right. Man, I really need to be more subservient to the whims of strangers. Character flaw.
Case in point. He's not capable of putting together a logical argument. He shouts out something retarded, like "omg how wud u feel if ur haws was bombed" and then disregards any replies, only spamming shit like this. Like I said, a defense mechanism.

In the moments before I die, whenever and however that may be, surely my last thoughts will be "man, I wish I argued more on the internet".
I wonder if you're even capable of comprehending the irony, considering the OP...
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2014, 02:32:50 am »
+6
This thread shows that its easier to blame than understand  :wink:

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2014, 02:57:47 am »
+2
The answers of the IS guy seem pretty unreliable and idealized. After seeing several images and videos of brutal executions, of women and children being besieged by IS while starving and dehydrating to death, which provide my a much more realistic view on what the IS ideology is about, which is to exterminate all people opposing their belief (had to laugh when he said "they are protecting monorities"), I see no more than empty words and lies that are coming from this guy. Only people whose mind is stuck in Middle Ages would follow this ideology.

@Dooz, if you want to be taken seriously you will have to make arguments, if you don't/can't do it you will have to accept that your points are totaly retarded.

inb4 reply like: "Omg I care so much about a guy in internet saying I'm retarded."