Author Topic: Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist  (Read 7019 times)

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist
« on: August 13, 2014, 10:18:00 pm »
+9
Recently I've been communicating via Twitter with self-identified members of the Islamic State, formerly ISIS, more formerly a lot of things including Al-Qaeda. There's a lot about them in the news lately, so if you're not familiar, you could be with a quick search. During this whole Gaza thing, and now Iraq, I've been looking up those terms (Gaza/Iraq) on Twitter and finding out what I could about the situations there, and eventually that included coming into contact with these individuals, who I was very interested to hear speak for themselves about themselves, rather than the propaganda we are subjected to in "the West".

The following are the interactions I've had with them over the past few days. Names and dates redacted to protect, well, myself. I'm sure it wouldn't be impossible to figure out based on context clues (or my having missed something here or there) if you're crazy and obsessed enough to need to know, but whatever.

Black redactions = IS
Red redactions = Me

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Treading on some thin ice near the end there. Maybe a Fatwah will get me before my own government does. But either way, it's been a fascinating few days for me so far, getting to hear from the proverbial horse's mouth just what they think they're up to and why and all that. And what I've learned is what I've known all along; Everyone is full of shit, and we're all fucked.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Conversations with an Islamic Jihadist
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 10:29:04 pm »
+10
That's how you're supposed to talk with muslims:

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 10:36:32 pm »
+10
Typical muslim inbred "We kill each other for the last 2000 years for power and religion matters , but the West is to blame for all our misery and suffering"

Ungrateful pricks.

But I don`t blame them, I blame all the fucking hippies and commie pricks that support them, it makes me laugh so hard when I see european women protesting for the muslims in Europe, little do they know that if the muslims had the chance, they would enslave them  :lol:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 10:45:23 pm »
+1
I admire your curiosity, but that was a complete waste of time.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 10:49:48 pm »
+10
The most hilarious thing to me is when they pretend they are "oppressed" by westerners in the countries they immigrate to. They really seem to think they have a god-given right to spread their goat-fucking medieval ideology to the entire planet. They don't seem to understand the only reason they are being allowed to immigrate in the first place is because westerners dismantled their own theocracies in a process that took hundreds of years. That the west is the most tolerant and accepting areas on the entire fucking planet. That they were let in so that they could lead better lives, not reconstruct the fucked up societies they left behind that produce nothing and learn nothing. That they are treated like royalty compared to what any immigrant to their own backwards third world shitholes would experience. Refusing to take any responsability, pretending to be victim martyrs, shifting all blame to the "west" and it's evil jewish zionist masters.

And this is for the so-called "moderates". The extremists, well, how many hundreds of "european" (lol) jihadists have gone to Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria? How many thousands more that sympathize but don't have the balls to? This shit is gonna come to a head sometime soon. And despite how weak and pathetic western response is, the goat-fuckers should have a look at history. They're going to push too far at some point, and have a REAL reason to cry "oppression", and it will be all on them.

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 10:57:49 pm »
+6
The most hilarious thing to me is when they pretend they are "oppressed" by westerners in the countries they immigrate to. They really seem to think they have a god-given right to spread their goat-fucking medieval ideology to the entire planet. They don't seem to understand the only reason they are being allowed to immigrate in the first place is because westerners dismantled their own theocracies in a process that took hundreds of years. That the west is the most tolerant and accepting areas on the entire fucking planet. That they were let in so that they could lead better lives, not reconstruct the fucked up societies they left behind that produce nothing and learn nothing. That they are treated like royalty compared to what any immigrant to their own backwards third world shitholes would experience. Refusing to take any responsability, pretending to be victim martyrs, shifting all blame to the "west" and it's evil jewish zionist masters.

And this is for the so-called "moderates". The extremists, well, how many hundreds of "european" (lol) jihadists have gone to Afghanistan and Iraq and Syria? How many thousands more that sympathize but don't have the balls to? This shit is gonna come to a head sometime soon. And despite how weak and pathetic western response is, the goat-fuckers should have a look at history. They're going to push too far at some point, and have a REAL reason to cry "oppression", and it will be all on them.
Careful there before you're branded as a right winged racist ;)

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2014, 10:58:24 pm »
+1

Ok, this may sound harsh, but from time to time I dream of a modern Crusade  :lol:

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 11:01:16 pm »
+2
Snackbars for everyone!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 11:04:30 pm »
+9
But I don`t blame them, I blame all the fucking hippies and commie pricks that support them, it makes me laugh so hard when I see european women protesting for the muslims in Europe, little do they know that if the muslims had the chance, they would enslave them  :lol:

The post-modernist cultural marxists do bear a lot of the blame. These hypocritical fuckers are the first to talk shit about oppresive KKKhristians and their awful conservative mores, but try to bring up how much more backwards and fucked up the average muslim mores are and they cry racism and "islamophobia".

Deconstruct and talk shit about western nations, saying they're "fake", that there is no such thing as a "french" culture or identity, doing everything they can to obliterate any sense of belonging or community, but the immigrants? Those "noble savages" have their own culture and identity, you can't expect them to integrate you fascist! They are beautiful and unique cultures, we can't taint them with our disgusting capitalist, colonialist, imperialist false consciousness!

And of course they completely fail to realize their very existence is dependent on western culture. Strangely enough, these traitorous parasitical bundle of stickss exist only in the west, the only places on the planet where this sort of criticism is acceptable and the consequences for it non-existant. All those ivory tower academics wouldn't last a week in all the "noble savage" cultures they defend endlessly, where the slightest hint of deviance is punished harshly. It's as if red blood cells aquired sentience and started doing everything possible to dismantle and destroy white blood cells, the only thing ensuring their existence. They're a fucking disease and they're killing us, slowly but surely.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2014, 11:07:16 pm »
+3
It's as if red blood cells aquired sentience and started doing everything possible to dismantle and destroy white blood cells

Busted.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2014, 11:11:35 pm »
"but the West is to blame for all our misery and suffering"

Two major contributers to the instability in the Middle east is the West and Soviet. Intervention in the Middle East and long-lasting chaos seem to go hand in hand.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2014, 11:12:28 pm »
+1
Meh, replace it with plasma cell or antibody, white blood cell is just the most well-known term for it.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2014, 11:14:53 pm »
+2
Two major contributers to the instability in the Middle east is the West and Soviet. Intervention in the Middle East and long-lasting chaos seem to go hand in hand.

Thank you for proving my point  :wink:

Muslims innocent, the infidels are guilty, top kek.  :lol:

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2014, 11:18:00 pm »

Thank you for proving my point  :wink:

Muslims innocent, the infidels are guilty, top kek.  :lol:

Open any history book and read about the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, countries created with borders drawn with rulers, ending up mixing all sorts of people and religions, CIA and KGB intervention in replacing country leaders to their benefit and the direct invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2014, 11:20:03 pm »
+6

The West and the Soviets could've never layed a hand on any muslim land and it would be just as fucked as it is today. No, actually I tell a lie, it'd be much, much worse.
Funny how a country like Vietnam, that suffered at the hands of colonials and cold war warriors to a much greater degree than any mid-east country, is today a fully functional country. Funny how Japan and South Korea, completely destroyed by war, are today some of the wealthiest and technologically advanced nations on the planet. You want to know why the mid-east is different? Here's a hint, the aforementioned goat-fucking ideology. It's why the average muslim will shift the blame to the "west" and wild zionist conspiracies endlessly.

Because Islam is love. Islam is life. It couldn't possibly be Islam that's the problem, no. It's those evil foreigners always coming to mess with our shit. I'm sure that's why there's more books written in Spain in one year than there have been in the entire muslim world in decades, why practically no literature at all is translated into arabic, why the only respected universities that publish anything of worth are concentrated almost entirely in Turkey, with one or two in Egypt and a desert everywhere else, why there have been so, so few Nobel laureates proportionally from the region.