Author Topic: ASA REVEALED  (Read 12611 times)

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
Re: ASA REVEALED
« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2014, 05:48:04 am »
I hope not.  I hope it's one hell of a fight that lasts a long time.  I want a good war before we slip back into Trading Simulator.

Uhh yeah? We could have handled KU/Acre/Astralis not KU/Acre/Astralis/LCO/BC.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2014, 05:55:19 am »
Yeah, that's why your diplomacy sucks.  You were strong, you were winning, and it is my belief you got a little arrogant.  You should have just focused on France and Britain Acre and Astralis, but instead you attacked Russia Kalmar as well.  And pissed the Americans all the other factions off as well.

Shit posts only work if they are over the top propaganda (like many of yours were, and very entertaining at that), but too many were bitch/whine/personal insult threads.  Try a little good sportsmanship now and then.  It will make you more friends and less enemies.  And then try teach that to this Kesh fellow.  God that guy has a lot of anger!  Could anyone who lives near him give him a hug?  He really needs it.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2014, 06:07:50 am »
Yeah, that's why your diplomacy sucks.  You were strong, you were winning, and it is my belief you got a little arrogant.  You should have just focused on France and Britain Acre and Astralis, but instead you attacked Russia Kalmar as well.  And pissed the Americans all the other factions off as well.

Shit posts only work if they are over the top propaganda (like many of yours were, and very entertaining at that), but too many were bitch/whine/personal insult threads.  Try a little good sportsmanship now and then.  It will make you more friends and less enemies.  And then try teach that to this Kesh fellow.  God that guy has a lot of anger!  Could anyone who lives near him give him a hug?  He really needs it.

Of course we piss people off man its going to happen in a war game, if we played like any other faction with the exception of geforce jack shit would be going on this strat. I hold very little respect for LCO/Hosp/BC now because you just ruined whatever fun I was having this strat. Couldn't even let us fight our 3v1 war.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 06:10:56 am by Holiday203 »

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2014, 06:17:57 am »
+9
So you were having fun when you out-manned and out-geared your enemies, but now that you're out numbered its no fun? Make no mistake, we all feared and respected you, and thought you guys were doing a kick ass job of running a faction.  But don't you ever wonder why people didn't decide to gank Acre when they were down?  It was Diplomacy.  You should have been kissing neutral's asses during your war, but instead you treated them like non-entities.  That, my good sir, reeks of arrogance.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2014, 06:30:33 am »
And you aren't the only one who likes having battles- http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=ladderhero .  #4, yet everyone still loves me.  Like a lot.  Kinda freaky actually.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2014, 06:38:03 am »
+1
Well it's been good while it lasted Unholy.

Cheers! To war!

Ps, I respected to 30-15 2h. Our mw heavy bastard swords will be challenging for you ;)

I'll be respeccing/retiring to my usual polearm shit and we'll focus eachother in strategus/battle again. Should be fun; but I might suck ass since I can't LMB+V over and over like I can now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2014, 06:51:57 am »
+4
People act like the Republic of Squids is hot shit which I guess is fair because we totally act like we're hot shit.

But... that's the definition of a squid. It's a slang term in case you didn't know. Someone who's cocky and reckless and acts like he's better than he is. It's kind of douchey but honestly we're talking about a videogame so who really cares. It adds tension and excitement and ~roleplaying~

We're the biker at your highschool reunion, no matter what happens some shit's going down so fucking deal with it.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2014, 07:25:02 am »
+4
People act like the Republic of Squids is hot shit which I guess is fair because we totally act like we're hot shit.

But... that's the definition of a squid. It's a slang term in case you didn't know. Someone who's cocky and reckless and acts like he's better than he is. It's kind of douchey but honestly we're talking about a videogame so who really cares. It adds tension and excitement and ~roleplaying~

We're the biker at your highschool reunion, no matter what happens some shit's going down so fucking deal with it.

I thought that a squid was like the fat nerdy kid from Rocket Power that turned out to be insanely good at goalie. Things make more sense now

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 01, 2014, 07:41:26 am »
So you were having fun when you out-manned and out-geared your enemies, but now that you're out numbered its no fun? Make no mistake, we all feared and respected you, and thought you guys were doing a kick ass job of running a faction.  But don't you ever wonder why people didn't decide to gank Acre when they were down?  It was Diplomacy.  You should have been kissing neutral's asses during your war, but instead you treated them like non-entities.  That, my good sir, reeks of arrogance.

Out-manned, haha I think not maybe out-geared for a little. No one was going to step in on you guys and that was fine. 3 factions verse us was PERFECT. We actually had to work for once. No bro, Acre has zero diplomacy just a common enemy with other factions so you can stop that bullshit right there. Who would gank Acre honestly? You guys were getting roflstomped, We'd lighten the load on you guys and engage in other wars since Acre's shitty peace ideas were ludicrous. Who would ask for shit when they're losing a war, that my good sir, reeks of arrogance. Its okay now because you just got a massive bail out.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 07:53:22 am by Holiday203 »

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #114 on: July 01, 2014, 07:44:38 am »
I'll be respeccing/retiring to my usual polearm shit and we'll focus eachother in strategus/battle again. Should be fun; but I might suck ass since I can't LMB+V over and over like I can now.

Ohhhh babyyy
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #115 on: July 01, 2014, 08:13:19 am »
Yall wanted war and you sure as hell have it.

Enjoy

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 01, 2014, 08:32:03 am »
Yall wanted war and you sure as hell have it.

Enjoy

What with you guys? Yeah thanks for coming out of no where, all the shit you guys tell me in ts I can always take as straight bullshit. Also you want to talk about mercs? How about you guys signing for astralis in the seiges, fuck out of here with that shit. I also remember you guys saying you would help us if we got ganged on but what do you know more bullshit.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:51:53 am by Holiday203 »

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 01, 2014, 08:57:57 am »
+1
What with you guys? Yeah thanks for coming out of no where, all the shit you guys tell me in ts I can always take as straight bullshit. Also you want to talk about mercs? How about you guys signing for astralis in the seiges, fuck out of here with that shit.

When the fuck was the last time any of us were in your ts? 2 months ago? You seem to be under the assumption that we've been planning this all along, which isn't true.

And dude, I don't think many of us signed up for either side in those sieges but I know for a goddamn fact that we had guys on your side in one or more of those sieges. I didn't even make a single siege for either side, nor did the most of the rest of us but we didn't sign up for Astralis with more than maybe 1 random dude. Stop trying to grasp at straws.

When we said that we would help out we kinda sorta expected to be helped in return and not fucking jumped with 0 support in your goddamn heartlands.

Again, grasping at straws dude.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 01, 2014, 09:01:45 am »
When the fuck was the last time any of us were in your ts? 2 months ago? You seem to be under the assumption that we've been planning this all along, which isn't true.

And dude, I don't think many of us signed up for either side in those sieges but I know for a goddamn fact that we had guys on your side in one or more of those sieges. I didn't even make a single siege for either side, nor did the most of the rest of us but we didn't sign up for Astralis with more than maybe 1 random dude. Stop trying to grasp at straws.

When we said that we would help out we kinda sorta expected to be helped in return and not fucking jumped with 0 support in your goddamn heartlands.

Man now I see how two faced you are. You specifically were in here all the time for hours trying to get all buddy buddy with us but nope.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 01, 2014, 09:17:36 am »
Man now I see how two faced you are. You specifically were in here all the time for hours trying to get all buddy buddy with us but nope.
Are you fucking shitting me, dude??

I hopped in your TS one time to ask about some pointless strat shit and ended up hanging out with yall and playing with you for hours and generally having a blast until like 6am with Zaylo and the rest. I kept coming back because I genuinely enjoyed hanging out with the Squids and playing this piece of ass mod with yall.

Do you want to know why I stopped coming in and chilling? Black Company got active again and I went back to holing up in our TS instead of other peoples again.