Author Topic: ASA REVEALED  (Read 12616 times)

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
Re: ASA REVEALED
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2014, 02:14:29 am »
+2
Welcome to NA.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2014, 02:15:34 am »
+1
Welcome to NA.

If only you would have welcomed me earlier...... :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2014, 02:19:27 am »
I dont get any of this, well we will continue fighting the Squids and since they bothered to actually send an army up here to us again there will be more battles, I dont care if anyone else will fight the squids or not - truth is that Squids didnt manage much before these attacks started anyway so I am sure we can manage anyway.

By the looks of this thread I would say that Squids have been run over by a buick twice and then blown up by a Carl Gustaf - yet I see hardly any attacks in the battlearchives that doesnt involve us or them attacking the last 2 weeks - so this "ASA" gank they talk of must have been going on for a long 20 hours or so - holy crap, will they ever recover from such a bloodbath??  :shock:

I thought these guys were a major power in NA, two of their traders gets attacked or whatever and they go bananas in the forum wearing tinfoil hats looking for conspiracies.......well happy hunting

This is actually going to be pretty amazing - I never thought Grandmom and UIF would work together to fight the same people.  But I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em - aye grandmom?  FYI you are one of their targets among other na factions as well.  But don't worry I'll buy you some time.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2014, 02:24:53 am »
+1
This is actually going to be pretty amazing - I never thought Grandmom and UIF would work together to fight the same people.  But I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em - aye grandmom?  FYI you are one of their targets among other na factions as well.

To tired now Kesh, really am - tell you what, put your shit here and I will read it in the morning when I get up, and from what I have seen you write sofar its you that "wanted" them here, because you fixed it, not because I asked for it, and because glorious you fixed so they would come here, glorious you are arranging XP (70-80k per tick)to everyone, since you didnt even "care" about strat anymore.

Wanna go 12 rounds of forumwars with me, go ahead - you didnt do to well last time

I dont need time - I offered an 1600 man army to go and attack Harpag the minute I heard them entering NA - ask your friends in Tulga

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2014, 02:28:51 am »
+16
Let me make it perfectly clear that neither Moonshine nor Anders speak for Astralis. They have obsessive compulsive disorders wherein they are unable to read a Kesh or AoW shit-post without shit-posting back.

Furthermore, fuck all of you, and continue assuming whatever the hell you want to about what's going on in our clan, why we're attacking whom, or when we're going to attack what. Just do me a favor and don't base those dumbass assumptions off of shit-postings.

Also Wesley, just fucking quit already.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2014, 02:34:53 am »
+7
The flat out truth is that I actually like AoW.  I've spent a good bit of time with Wesley in early strat.  We had FCC ties etc.  The shit posting has begun.  But let's clear the air first. 

We are attacking AoW for two reasons.  The first is they were poor allies.  They helped us early and we repaid the debt.  We didn't ask for their help.  One of our members did without our knowledge.  But having fought more battles than anyone else in strat we were tired and wanted a break.  It really worked out.  Being friendly with Kesh I thought AoW were natural allies.  Until.... they started screwing us around.  AoW fucked up 2-3 major times.  They took Knudarr.  I flat out told them we were taking it 2-3 weeks prior and they ran an army up to snatch it.  It was within our borders.  I assume they looked at us as a pawn clan.  They figured they could run all over us as long as they were stronger.  At the time.... they were.... again we fought and bled more than anyone at that point... and for a long time after. 

A long series of obvious "Fuck You's" eventually led us to flip on them.  A bunch of it's circumstantial.  Pistachio came into our TS after merc'ing for LCO (Despite merc'ing for Kesh an hour later lol) looking to gather info on our trade.  He was all too thrilled when Alligator slipped and told him about Peshmi.  He was obviously fishing for info even though we were still friendly at the time.  Based on AoW previous actions I told my guys that within a few weeks we would lose Peshmi.  Of course.... 2 weeks later Geforce... an AoW satellite... took it and attacked Alligator.  Despite the fact that I merc'd for AoW in almost every battle they merc'd for Geforce.  That was the real turning point.  So fuck em.... bad allies....  We're not in this for Trading Simulator 2014 nor are we fucking pawns.  I have no real beef with AoW or their members.  Had they played us right we would have been friends.  But they fucked us over one too many times and now we're ready for blood. 

It should be fun.  I'm sure there will be a bunch of shitposting involved.  But none of this is personal to me.  Again I actually like them as people.  All of our reasons for attacking them are strat related.  They took fiefs within our borders.  They were shitty allies.  And we weren't fixing to throw our dice in with them only to get fucked over later.  We want to fight.  They are good fighters.  They are good commanders.  And... It's something new.  Fallen fought LCO for a long time.  We helped FCC last round.  It will be nice to mix it up.  We have a lot of respect for their abilities.  If nothing else let's go out in a blaze of glory.  AoW is the strongest faction on the map.  Battling them should be fun and challenging. 

Let the blood, sweat, and XP flow.  Strat is finally interesting again. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:38:06 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2014, 02:36:23 am »
+1
Let me make it perfectly clear that neither Moonshine nor Anders speak for Astralis. They have obsessive compulsive disorders wherein they are unable to read a Kesh or AoW shit-post without shit-posting back.

Furthermore, fuck all of you, and continue assuming whatever the hell you want to about what's going on in our clan, why we're attacking whom, or when we're going to attack what. Just do me a favor and don't base those dumbass assumptions off of shit-postings.

Also Wesley, just fucking quit already.

I'm sorry, master. Really am. I went Full retard there.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2014, 02:42:17 am »
+3
What about you Artyem? Constantly downvoting us, while every time you asked for passports or S&D it's been granted. We've been nothing but nice to you and yet you still shit on us whenever possible. Put landscribe in charge of your faction you do nothing yam.

Asked for "passports"?  You guys attacked somebody in our territory and gave us access to move through your shit as payment.  Something we haven't even used.

Why are you getting so buttmad over downvotes?  You act like a dick and I disagree with what you say, plain and simple.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2014, 02:42:49 am »
+1
Well it's been good while it lasted Unholy.

Cheers! To war!

Ps, I respected to 30-15 2h. Our mw heavy bastard swords will be challenging for you ;)
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2014, 02:46:44 am »
+2
Moonshine, please add your brother back on Facebook.  It's just strat!
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2014, 02:50:43 am »
+1
Well it's been good while it lasted Unholy.

Cheers! To war!

Ps, I respected to 30-15 2h. Our mw heavy bastard swords will be challenging for you ;)

Yeah Wesley...  I'd prefer to fight someone I actually fucking hate.  But strat's too short to wait for it.  Good luck and I look forward to the competition. 

And MW Heavy Bastard Swords are for girls

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2014, 03:24:52 am »
+1
Wow so strat will end with one big gang bang. Cheers you fucks.

Offline The_Slim

• Count
  • Renown: 220
  • Infamy: 39
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_MAGIC_MISSILE LL_Slim GroundfaultCircuitInterruptr LL_DragonBallzDeep Butlerhands
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2014, 03:25:21 am »
+10
Wish I had enough money for drugs

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2014, 04:20:07 am »
+7
i have no idea what the fuck is going on in here

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2014, 04:58:54 am »
Wow so strat will end with one big gang bang. Cheers you fucks.

I hope not.  I hope it's one hell of a fight that lasts a long time.  I want a good war before we slip back into Trading Simulator.