Author Topic: ASA REVEALED  (Read 11173 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: ASA REVEALED
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 11:35:00 am »
+4
As much as I dislike taking part in a massive outnumbering which this seems to be, Squids/AoW/Teutonic attacked Ismirala as the initial hostile action for the fourth time in two strategus rounds, so I reckon we won't be on your side even if you're quite literally the only seriously active faction on the map.

Sorry, I'm still butt-blasted over losing Ismirala from a sneak-attack at a relatively shitty time that gave you an advantage. We were 13 mercs down in the battle, and my rectal cavity is still sore from it. Sorry again, but nerd-vengeance must take place.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 01:30:01 pm »
+5
Just to say.. People might not like Squids way of doing things but you need to remember that if they hadn't done anything, every single clan would still be hiding in the castles waiting for a Prince to come
Strategus is a dirty dirty game of thrones..  :lol:

I like Kalmar tho:(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:08:14 pm by phnxhdsn »

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 02:33:51 pm »
+2
I dont know half the Clans you mention, to us its simple -

1. we reached out our hands in friendship to you squids tried to make a deal,
2. you saw a casus belli in us trading with Na factions you had appararently embargoed
3. you attacked us during negotiations (at least thats how we saw them)
4. We defended ourselfs and counterattacked

To me its seems as you suffer of some sort of schizofrenic paranoia - much like when you put Bros/Acres/Kalmars in the same bunch and decided to declare war on us. Could it be that the attacks that occured today was just a sign of people having enough and seeing your war with us as an oppurtunity to get back at you?

You reap what you sow I guess

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 03:43:54 pm »
@OP: Why didn`t you include the Coorporation in your "ASA-Conspiracy"?

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 04:14:15 pm »
+1
In the beginning of strat we got attacked by Blackzilla_FIDLGB. You won't see the squids indefinitely hating a faction because of one attack. They got Legs then we attacked McDeath; fight settled now bff's.

#Smallcommunityproblems

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 04:55:41 pm »
As much as I dislike taking part in a massive outnumbering which this seems to be, Squids/AoW/Teutonic attacked Ismirala as the initial hostile action for the fourth time in two strategus rounds, so I reckon we won't be on your side even if you're quite literally the only seriously active faction on the map.

Sorry, I'm still butt-blasted over losing Ismirala from a sneak-attack at a relatively shitty time that gave you an advantage. We were 13 mercs down in the battle, and my rectal cavity is still sore from it. Sorry again, but nerd-vengeance must take place.

Rofl

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Gawin, Fallen_SantaRudloph, PR_Red_Ranger the leader of the power rangers
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 05:56:09 pm »
Who the fuck is going to be Poland in this war?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 05:58:15 pm »
Who the fuck is going to be Poland in this war?

Grey Order?
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 05:59:20 pm »
+5
Lol sign against black company for one battle and they"ll sign against forever. And Sandy you know ismirala  is a place we both want. Anyways the pussies of strat come out of the closet when their odds are 3-1.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 06:09:55 pm »

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2014, 06:24:30 pm »
In the beginning of strat we got attacked by Blackzilla_FIDLGB. You won't see the squids indefinitely hating a faction because of one attack. They got Legs then we attacked McDeath; fight settled now bff's.

#Smallcommunityproblems

Do you remember how things went? Stabbed Astralis in the back when it came to trade caravens, and then Astralis got wiped off the map.  Lost two fiefs.  Then you begged for peace.  It wasn't given.  When you stab a person in the back, and jump in on a fight... kick a guy when he's down... he's not going to like you very much.

Flash forward.  Astralis gets back on the map, and poof, four attacks on THAT fief as well.  Astralis stays on the map, and bloodies your nose.  Still, no peace.  Why?  You don't get to go to war with someone, and then tell them, 'Yo man we're done.'  The other guy gets his turn too.

Flash forward some more.  Astralis armies are independent.  They gear up, and build up on their own.  There is no group giving.  What's the point when they may be ready to field one army, and only army... to see it wiped the minute it gains something.  So they build, and build, and build.

Now we are at the present.  The fruits of your labor, the fruits of your aggression, cockiness, and all around 'dickheadedness' are landing at your feet.  You don't get to stay on the high horse, and talk with disdain to those around you without breeding some sort of animosity towards you.

All that being said, I don't want to see you guys knocked off the map.  I really don't.  But I do want to see the stranglehold on trade broken.  I want to see another 'kingdom' of sorts come out of the ashes.  Not another big conglomerate.  Maybe some independent fief holders, like Ganner, grouped near one another again.  I want to see you knocked down a peg. 

I think the upcoming weeks will have quite a lot of battles in them.  Some you'll win, some  you'll lose.  And isn't that what you guys wanted?  More battles?  Or was it just 'more battles at times, places, and with opponents of your choosing?' 

Note:  While digging through the forums, I saw you were at war with Hospitaller.  So at this time, all the factions you've listed as part of this grand conspiracy are factions you have BEEN at war with.  Peace is only made when both sides want/benefit from it in some fashion. 

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2014, 06:30:06 pm »
+8

Quote from: arowaine on June 25, 2014, 10:14:16 pm
dude we made astralis survive against all the invader we feed mb some fief we helped hospitaller and other clan for several stuff
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 06:39:10 pm by SQUIDNAUGHT »

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2014, 06:35:34 pm »
+1
Lol sign against black company for one battle and they"ll sign against forever. And Sandy you know ismirala  is a place we both want. Anyways the pussies of strat come out of the closet when their odds are 3-1.

You mean the one where Gforce had no mercs and we wanted to make a good fight out of it?

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=1474
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 06:38:49 pm by Holiday203 »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2014, 06:49:58 pm »
Wish I knew what was going on, unfortunately I just move my dumb ass icon around an even dumber overview (strat map).  Saw a red circle around one of our guys, saw we attacked a Squid guy, and I still don't know what the provocation was, or what our intentions are.

I miss being a forum whore, and even more miss playing crpg/strat battles.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2014, 06:52:38 pm »

#Smallcommunityproblems

Thats because you're a different (and probably better) sort of nerd than us. Don't worry, I think we have a solution with our extremely meagre forces that would be nice for everyone.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?