Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52547 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #960 on: January 20, 2016, 01:49:38 am »
+4
My genes done gone and tricked my brain
By making fucking feel so great
That's how the little creeps attain
Their plan to fuckin' replicate
But brain's got tricks itself, you see
To get the bang but not the bite
I got this here vasectomy
My genes can fuck themselves tonight.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #961 on: January 20, 2016, 01:52:46 am »
+1
c r a w l i n g   i n    m y   g e n e s
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #962 on: January 20, 2016, 06:56:39 am »
My jeans can fuck themselves tonight.

ftfy
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #963 on: January 20, 2016, 08:21:32 am »
+1
Let those hyper nihilistic defeatists play their part as one of the 72 virgins in afterlife while we spread our genes like we  are supposed to, Oberyn. Be fruitful and multiply, bitches.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: January 20, 2016, 08:33:09 am »
Let those hyper nihilistic rational defeatists play their part as one of the 72 virgins in afterlife while we spread our genes like we  are supposed to, Oberyn. Be fruitful and multiply, bitches.
ftfy
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2296
  • Infamy: 1629
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: January 20, 2016, 02:19:58 pm »
Let those hyper nihilistic defeatists play their part as one of the 72 virgins in afterlife while we spread our genes like we  are supposed to, Oberyn. Be fruitful and multiply, bitches.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #966 on: January 20, 2016, 02:51:22 pm »

Hats off to Paul for making the hot topic bearable once again :D

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: January 20, 2016, 03:26:34 pm »
+3
If Xant goes blue on blue on Oberyn then I can as well fraternize with the big O in compensation.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1919
  • Infamy: 675
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: January 20, 2016, 04:44:30 pm »
If Xant goes blue on blue on Oberyn then I can as well fraternize with the big O in compensation.

Let's assemble patriot and cuck teams and play some ancient board game that can be emulated using forum formatting options?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2647
  • Infamy: 770
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: January 20, 2016, 04:47:56 pm »
And every single person here is talking my language. I am so super scared about my culture being eradicated lol.

That... was... mean :(

Right now, you must feel like an American.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #970 on: January 20, 2016, 05:12:29 pm »
I like your attitude.
Means I can go "I don't care" like Kafein since you compensate by humping every female around. You do have blond hair and blues eyes, right?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: January 20, 2016, 05:44:15 pm »
I do kinda. Arrogant and dickish, fo' sure.

But you're not insecure?  Good to know, cause it sounds like you have an inferiority complex.

That... was... mean :(

Right now, you must feel like an American.

LOL, look who is typing those words...in English.  Thanks for proving his point Lesh.

BTW it's not a question of cultural strength so much as it is of raw numbers.  If your native birthrate is low and your population is aged and a large number of fecund immigrants arrive, the culture will change.  There is no use denying it.  For example, the German birthrate is very low (8.4 births/1000 versus 11.2 death/1000 in 2014).  The median age of the German population is 46.1 years.  If Germany is not to continue to age and have decreasing populations then Germans need to start increasing births.  That's unlikely, so the other option is immigration.  I'm not sure accepting 1,000,000 Muslim refugees in a very short period is the best way to accomplish that.  Muslim immigrants from the Middle East seem to resist assimilating into European societies.  I don't think Merkel really thought out the implications of her immigration policy.  She seems more concerned with out pc-ing other world leaders and angst with German history of the 30s and 40s.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 06:08:45 pm by Turkhammer »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 1432
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: January 20, 2016, 06:20:38 pm »
I do kinda. Arrogant and dickish, fo' sure.

Well, that too. But I was specifically thinking about ignorance. Have you never heard an American taking pride in a fact that whole world speaks his language and therefore there's no need for him to learn any foreign language? I sure did. Baffles me when people are proud of their ignorance and lack of education.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: January 20, 2016, 06:27:51 pm »
Well, that too. But I was specifically thinking about ignorance. Have you never heard an American taking pride in a fact that whole world speaks his language and therefore there's no need for him to learn any foreign language? I sure did. Baffles me when people are proud of their ignorance and lack of education.

That happens in Paris and London as well.  It's not unique.  To be fair the US is a huge country in which one language is dominant.  Europe is a quilt of ancient countries with a large mix of languages.  There is a great deal more need, opportunity and motivation to be a polyglot under those circumstances.  If Europe was one country that spoke French, for example, and French was still the lingua franqa I'm sure there would be as many monolinguists in Europe as there are in America.  The fact is that a person can get on famously in the world today, only speaking English.

That said, I learned Spanish after marrying a Spaniard.  I can say learning another language has enriched my life and I would encourage all monolinguists to do the same.

You absolutely don't understand what I'm trying to say here. If an entire group of people stop caring about the survival of their group on the long term, these individuals are not actually affected by that. That's the extent of what I'm saying. What if in a century Sharia law is applied everywhere in Europe? I'll be dead. It only matters to me in the extent that I have irrational empathy towards animals according to their genetic similarity with me, even those I imagine far in the future. I'm not offended when you tell me how the world works, I know very well how the world works. I simply don't see any actual, rational motive to care about "my people" being replaced sometime in the future. The same reasoning applies to virtually anything really. My goal in life is not to be an instrument of some greater enterprise, whatever it may be. So what if everybody had the same line of reasoning? Well, obviously not everybody had that line of reasoning. It's not even a question worth asking.

What makes you think it will take a century to impose Sharia law in whatever locale you are in? 

The rationale for caring about what the future is, (even though you as an individual will not be there) whether you care about human progress or not.  If your judgement is that Sharia law is extemely regressive rather than progressive and you think the human condition should not get worse (even if you are dead) it is rational to promote a system that fosters human betterment and to resist a system which degrades it.   
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 06:42:54 pm by Turkhammer »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: January 20, 2016, 06:37:28 pm »
You do have blond hair and blues eyes, right?

Nope, brown eyes, dark hair. Curonian Lagoon fishermen slav genes minus the squat ability.  :(