Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52747 times)

Offline Knife

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fällen Brigäde
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #390 on: August 25, 2014, 08:52:38 pm »
Read, don't read, all I care  :rolleyes:

However, what you must watch is these 'family members'. if you'd watch(by watching I mean skipping to the good parts because that's not worth your lovely time behind computer) the interview of 'foley's' brother and sister, it even seems like a rushed set because the picture frame falls down too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Barracuda

• Knight
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mersenaamat
« Reply #391 on: August 25, 2014, 08:58:11 pm »
+2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elodRwk2jVQ&list=UU3xHAfZZqbMMWjc1ed1ajow#t=14

Stupid CIA. They didn't have any money left for decent actors after buying that fullhd videocamera.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 25, 2014, 09:06:29 pm »
Yes, how dare these 'family members' and 'life-long friends' not put up a Hollywood-class sob-act on television for some conspiracy nuts? Obviously, their whole life has been a lie and James Foley is a fictional person...

I may not be the most emotional of types, but i still wonder how people, that put together these kind of videos, sleep at night? At least no one will make videos about how their eventual deaths are faked and their grieving relatives (if any) are fictional, because the dipshitness is real, yo.

Offline Knife

• Knight
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fällen Brigäde
« Reply #393 on: August 25, 2014, 09:33:18 pm »
As said, we're just keyboard warriors here. Think of it this way, that video benefits whom? By the looks of it, U.K, 'murica, and probably Israel with their urge to portray muslims as the worst kind. Who has the widest and most funded espionage programs in the world? That's right, the same place this 'foley' comes from. I don't think any of this is impossible to create, the actual family might not even live in the U.S, who knows. That is if that guy even has an actual family which isn't made up and actually lives instead of, hell, he might of had been shot back there? He was afterall filming in the midst of a civil war, wasn't he?

Since I can't stop writing, I might as well continue..... :shock:

As far as conspiracies go, it's best not to trust media completely and only grab details that don't have controversy surrounding them.  Confirmed facts that is, then sum up your own opinion regarding the matter. For example, that Ukraine plane shot down recently. It was shot down, people died. Confirmed. Those were real people on board, without a doubt. Who did it? No one knows or will know for sure afterall the scene was pillaged and there's no proof of anything anymore. Even the satelite pictures published by the greates nation of espionage don't show anything, as weird as that is... Regarding this foley thing though, all you have as a fact is what footage remains before his disappearance and now that weird video which has been prohibited to be shown. At least not in full, but there's not even anything to show...the actual gore and the idea of terror has been cut out, isn't the point of these terrorists to create fear? Why cut out that actual decapitation?

Bleh, I think it's best not to put my nose into stuff I don't understand completely nor does anyone here unless you're actually working in a place that involves this. Maybe spying on us, cRPG players, looking for possible terrorists like on widely mmo's? :P

Fuck this, I'm outta here.  :arrow:

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 25, 2014, 09:39:03 pm »
I generally just laugh at conspiracy theorists, as long as it's the usual crap. But when they go one step further and claim that actual victims are "not real" or that some terrible event "never happened" and "is made up" and, basically, shit on the grief of others... That just fills me with rage. Such people are as much scum as, for example, Westboro Baptist Church-shits.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #395 on: August 25, 2014, 09:50:49 pm »
I generally just laugh at conspiracy theorists, as long as it's the usual crap. But when they go one step further and claim that actual victims are "not real" or that some terrible event "never happened" and "is made up" and, basically, shit on the grief of others... That just fills me with rage. Such people are as much scum as, for example, Westboro Baptist Church-shits.

Hahaha

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 25, 2014, 10:51:43 pm »
the 'mother' messed up the fact that their 'son' was deceased, referring to him in present
Wow, what a fucking big give-away. Either she's an actor, or her son just died and she's not yet completely come to terms with it - oh wait...
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #397 on: August 26, 2014, 05:37:34 am »
+1
The same fucking retards who were crying that ISIS was a CIA/zionist plot are now saying that the poor insane fanatics are being misrepresented because of a ... CIA/zionist plot. I can't even be surprised anymore.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #398 on: August 26, 2014, 05:52:14 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkvWTgj98-4

This is allegedly the bundle of sticks on the video beheading the journalist. All of my lol. "Aspiring rapper".

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #399 on: August 26, 2014, 11:36:20 am »
I wouldn't say they are a plot. As you noted earlier, they don't need anybody else to demonize them. Still, I have my doubts that this very particular video may be fake. Because the US public may not give a shit as long as the jihadist tards do not harm one of them and the tards are supposed to have the wits not to do that either. It may be 100% true, yet it could be a product aimed at creating public opposition in the US. Warfare economy and justification are the key words to me here.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 26, 2014, 12:29:52 pm »
And why does what the public thinks matter at all? All they're sending in are special forces, and you don't need public approval for that -- that's done constantly.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 837
  • Infamy: 1943
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 26, 2014, 02:10:43 pm »
*continuation of post from meanwhile in ukraine*

Similar is happening in middle east atm. People who perform the most brutal crimes and monstruosities aren't native muslims who lived there for past 50 years. Nope. Natives are being terrorized by children of those who fled Iraq, Iran, Syria and went to Europe to plea for asylum. Mostly living in ghettos, they are product of western culture, not desert culture as hypocritical western nationalists want to imply. Now they are between 18-30, violent and brutal people who are leading the muslim "uprising". Ironic, isn't it?

If you think this is bullshit, please do some research and find me a muslim terrorist that hasn't been schooled in western schools at some point of his life. People who live in the desert aren't animals, they are survivors. Animals are those muslims who spent their childhood on the streets of London, Paris and Berlin.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 26, 2014, 02:55:20 pm »
+1

Similar is happening in middle east atm. People who perform the most brutal crimes and monstruosities aren't native muslims who lived there for past 50 years. Nope. Natives are being terrorized by children of those who fled Iraq, Iran, Syria and went to Europe to plea for asylum. Mostly living in ghettos, they are product of western culture, not desert culture as hypocritical western nationalists want to imply. Now they are between 18-30, violent and brutal people who are leading the muslim "uprising". Ironic, isn't it?

If you think this is bullshit, please do some research and find me a muslim terrorist that hasn't been schooled in western schools at some point of his life. People who live in the desert aren't animals, they are survivors. Animals are those muslims who spent their childhood on the streets of London, Paris and Berlin.

There is also examples of people who had been in western schools and came back with modern ideas to their own countries.
Gandhi etc.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1479
  • Infamy: 190
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 26, 2014, 03:01:36 pm »
Of course, generalizing is bad. This could also backfire in Europe, giving "legitimacy" to neo-chocolate chip cookie gangs to pursue "cleansing" of neighborhoods where muslims live. They won't be any less brutal than ISIS warriors and certainly won't be picky just like ISIS guys aren't. In the end, only innocents suffer because scum tend to respect each other even while being enemies.

Post was in response to "bomb the middle east, they are beyond repair" which is rude to say when your own country helped the likes of ISIS by giving them weapons to fight legitimate government that is trying hard to create proper living conditions for its citizens.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 26, 2014, 03:05:14 pm »

I hope you're trolling, because this is just dumb. The best terrorist material come from shitty little villages in the ME, uneducated people are the easiest to fool and turn into suicide bombers. Just look at 9/11 hijackers if you want to see terrorists who weren't schooled in western schools.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.