Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52728 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 186
  • Infamy: 1444
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #405 on: August 26, 2014, 03:10:22 pm »
I'm obviously not talking about suicide-bombers and other grunts that are mentally retarded and follow orders because they truly believe in 72 virgins in heaven waiting for them. Those in command, they didn't manifest out of Iraqi desert of came out from Afghani cave.

Edit: Even grunts don't come just from ME. Bosnia isn't in ME last time I checked and there is ~300 Bosnian citizens that are fighting in Syria and Iraq. One of them blow himself up and his father was celebrating in Bosnia, being immensely "proud" of his son.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 03:15:06 pm by Leshma »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #406 on: August 26, 2014, 03:17:48 pm »
+1
You're right, they didn't. The leaders came from Gulf countries and Pakistan, the source of all the wahhabi and deobandi bullshit radicalizing the "youth". Product of western society, hahahahaha. The ghettos produce gangsters and criminals. They don't produce jihadists. Look towards certain preachers and "charitable" islamic organizations if you want the source, instead of being your usual idiot self spouting crap on which you have not clue as if you were an authority.
The self-flagellating bundle of stickss afraid of of being "islamophobic" don't help either.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 26, 2014, 03:55:57 pm »
You're both right and wrong... people may have different origins and end up together, and others coming from the same place finally confront each other.
The western society is perfectly capable of breeding anti-western agents (with or without local support), as well as eastern countries. The reverse is also true.

For example I am a westerner and I dont believe we have the ultimate political/economical system and that we should extend it to the whole world  :P (I am a future terrorist!)

I dont have access to the informations you seem to have to conclude that "every (or just as much) people that do X come from Y". Pinch of salt people.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 629
  • Infamy: 2391
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 26, 2014, 04:12:25 pm »
if you were an authority.

I'm not nor do seek such status. You however preach from the day one you opened your rancid mouth. Luckily, this is the only "community" where you will ever be taken semi seriously. Western countries are still civilized enough not to let nationalist garbage such yourself to have any say in the social matters. Internet is your only refuge where you can speak your "mind". because if you opened your filthy mouth among real people you and your public service job would be history in no time. Only scum with heritage such as Mary Le Pen get to spout crap in public, randoms like you don't.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 26, 2014, 04:26:32 pm »
I'm obviously not talking about suicide-bombers and other grunts that are mentally retarded and follow orders because they truly believe in 72 virgins in heaven waiting for them. Those in command, they didn't manifest out of Iraqi desert of came out from Afghani cave.

Edit: Even grunts don't come just from ME. Bosnia isn't in ME last time I checked and there is ~300 Bosnian citizens that are fighting in Syria and Iraq. One of them blow himself up and his father was celebrating in Bosnia, being immensely "proud" of his son.
You asked for a "muslim terrorist who hasn't been schooled in western schools." There are plenty. You weren't talking about "those in command" before. That's called moving-the-goalposts fallacy.

As for your "even grunts don't come just from ME" thing... uh... so what? Who claimed they came just from ME?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 26, 2014, 05:53:10 pm »
The internet and literally every other country on the planet. Unlike you I've actually experienced the rest of the world first hand and don't rely entirely on, ironically, the internet for all information to form opinions. Apparently you're a western supremacist, the only places that are "civilized" according to your definition. And even then that's entirely innacurate. Not everyone in the west is a self-loathing quisling actively working to destroy any and all sense of identity.
Also not being a broken fucking sadbrains who can barely if at all understand social interactions also helps. You see I speak loudly and acidly because I have strongly held beliefs backed by evidence. You speak acidly because that's your only response to any debate that goes beyond the incredibly supercifial, where your platitudes and repeated meme's actually work. 

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 26, 2014, 06:19:23 pm »
+1
You're both right and wrong... people may have different origins and end up together, and others coming from the same place finally confront each other.
The western society is perfectly capable of breeding anti-western agents (with or without local support), as well as eastern countries. The reverse is also true.

For example I am a westerner and I dont believe we have the ultimate political/economical system and that we should extend it to the whole world  :P (I am a future terrorist!)

I dont have access to the informations you seem to have to conclude that "every (or just as much) people that do X come from Y". Pinch of salt people.

Of course western society is capable of producing "agents" that are actively anti western. Marxists are a pretty good example, if by "western" you also mean the economic system common to the west. Islam is not necessary.
But can you point out to me at which point in it's history western societies have ever produced extremist islamists? Political parties, organizations, movements? What, is it a parallel evolution with what has existed for centuries in the muslim majority countries? The source is fucking obvious. Could you please explain the reasoning to me, how the blame can be laid at feet of the secular society they live in, as opposed to the theocratic shitholes blaring religious propaganda endlessly, mantaining that their faith is the primary factor of identity and community?
There's a whole other areas of the internet out there in arabic, it's a big reason for the increasing international character of modern "jihad". Go and have a look at islamic forums and discussion boards sometime.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #412 on: August 26, 2014, 09:32:02 pm »
+1
http://www.vox.com/2014/8/26/6067123/isis-poll

Oberyn confirmed for ISIS sympathizer.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #413 on: August 27, 2014, 11:00:48 am »
Copy/Pasted from Ukraine thread as it's also largely relevant in this thread too.

Well the way I see it.. Saddam Hussain overthrown, secular government. Muammar Gaddafi overthrown, secular government. Afghanistan tribesmen and religious zealots with the assistance of the U.S overthrew the Russian installed government in Afghanistan, another secular government. In all three nations in their place now resides destroyed states turned into jihadist strongholds overrun by sunni jihadis. I've seen liveleak videos of the Syrian army riffling through the belongings of the dead rebels, finding wallets stuffed with Saudi cash. Saudi-Arabia an autocratic despotic sectarian kingdom ally of the west home of the Bin Laden family, sold advanced weaponry by the West, it then provides to the jihadis fighting all over the Middle-East. It's no coincidence the Libyan government trying to cling to power in Tobruk has stated the jihadi's facing them have more advanced weapons than they, and that's the exact same thing Iraq has said about ISIS. These weapons have been sold to Saudi-Arabia by the west and then given to the jihadists.

We must not forget that it was not only in the 80's the West assisted jihadis, only a few years ago we assisted them in Libya, vocally supported them in Egypt, provided equipment and aid and the Americans provided weapons to the "moderate" rebels in Syria.. The Wests (more specifically the U.S's) meddling in the Middle-East,  as it has Europe and now Ukraine have made situations worse, not better.

Removing secular governments has ramped up the sectarian pressure in the region and you'd have to be incredibly dumb not to realise this. Also, about power play, the U.S and West are aligned with Saudi-Arabia/Israel and on their behest has taken a firm stance toward Iran, a nation which welcomes nuclear inspectors whom find no evidence to support claims of a nuclear bomb being built and yet without evidence the West slaps sanctions on Iran which hurt the Iranian people the most, and lets not forget the Western overthrow of an Iranian leader in the 50's. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'%C3%A9tat

The Roman empire played divide and conquer, the British empire played divide and conquer and the Western empire formed at the end of WW2 is also playing divide and conquer.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 27, 2014, 11:55:36 am »
+1
Thanks, it's important that your views are posted by you in as many threads as possible, they're so great.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 27, 2014, 01:58:58 pm »
+2

Oberyn confirmed for ISIS sympathizer.

might as well be a chart for muslim population

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 715
  • Infamy: 786
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 02, 2014, 08:42:20 pm »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: September 02, 2014, 10:03:25 pm »
might as well be a chart for muslim population

I didnt know my country had a 2-5 times bigger muslim population % compared with Germany and England.
If its true, I wonder why most of the european raging comes from there?

Reductio ad absurdum.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 10:08:07 pm by Butan »

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 02, 2014, 10:05:17 pm »

Like I needed another reason to be embarrassed of my french ancestry

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: September 03, 2014, 04:23:46 am »
I didnt know my country had a 2-5 times bigger muslim population % compared with Germany and England.
If its true, I wonder why most of the european raging comes from there?

Reductio ad absurdum.

Yup, not accurate for muslim population. Prob just part of them, added to that the retarded self-loathing quisling cunts who hate their country and the "west" so much they will support and mislable anything as "anti-imperialist" in their moronic frenzy. Sound familiar?