Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52737 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #240 on: August 05, 2014, 02:45:23 pm »
I`ve been watching some Kurdish videos and I absolutely respect the Kurds. They've done nothing but mind their own business for the past few decades and want nothing but to live in peace with those around them. The Sunnis and Shiites could learn a lot from their cooperative and open nature.
They've taken refugees from every sect and group from Syria to Iraq and have taken the fight to ISIS on their own territory and even in northern Iraqi cities. I honestly hope they get their own country out of Iraq and Syria, because they sure as hell have earned it and put up with a lot of turmoil from Saddam's nerve gas attacks to ISIS incursions into their territory.

While I don't like their unquenched ambitions of going autonomous and then gradually founding a state independent from Turkey, I do recognize the pain our past governments frequently inflicted on them and I also respect the way they are fighting against those jihadist cannibals. Not to mention that they relieved Assad a great deal during the clashes with the so-called FSA. In fact, Assad owes Kurds a lot in that sense.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 05, 2014, 03:57:48 pm »
Kurdistan would make more sense than the current derp borders in that region.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2014, 09:07:04 pm »
+2

Well with 10.000 Kurds on the ground, and all these air support claims, it doesn't look any good for ISIS.

This is obviously a false flag. As we all know, they are allied with ISIS and the zionist-american Israel axis that controls them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2014, 10:14:32 pm »
+3
This is obviously a false flag. As we all know, they are allied with ISIS and the zionist-american Israel axis that controls them.

I'm sure Tovi could shed some light on that matter
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2014, 12:47:53 pm »
+1
Kurdistan would make more sense than the current derp borders in that region.

One would think like that of course. Still the derpy borders we have at the moment are entirely a result of implementation of the Greater Middle East Project. All this chaos hasn't emerged coincidentally. We are being governed by a disnorable bigot who didn't hesitate back in the day to declare that he was the co-president, aka regional supervisor, of the GME. I am sure you aren't clueless about this project. Regardless, here is a good article I like to refer to about it.

This aside. There is one more important point about the projections for this so-called Kurdistan. This is the Middle East and things can't settle as easy as that. I mean you can't pop out a new independent state and expect things go smooth ever after. Fracturing Turkey is sure to cause decades of further bloodshed in the future. That would probably -cautiously I will say "probably"- work with Catalans and Spain, but not anywhere in the Middle East. That aside, it means breaking the "Misak-i Milli", the official national borderlines of Turkey which are a legacy of Atatürk.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 06, 2014, 01:01:09 pm »
Oh no it would break the imaginary lines drawn on maps, god forbid.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 06, 2014, 01:08:09 pm »
+1
Yeah, for you it is just all about breaking imaginary lines. Dropping cotton candy in a pool of mud. No biggie, just draw another line or go buy a new cotton candy, right?

Why would all that even matter to you? Any resulting conflict wouldn't even be close enough to bring the fallout to you, god forbid.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2014, 01:32:34 pm »
Apparently the Peshmergas got rekt a little last Sunday by ISIS. Damn, from what I gathered the Peshmerga were supposed to be a rather efficient standing army, at least in comparison to the Iraqi forces and ISIS militants. Hope the new Kurdish offensive works out. Can't help but root for the Kurds.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2014, 01:34:02 pm »
+1
Yeah, for you it is just all about breaking imaginary lines. Dropping cotton candy in a pool of mud. No biggie, just draw another line or go buy a new cotton candy, right?

Why would all that even matter to you? Any resulting conflict wouldn't even be close enough to bring the fallout to you, god forbid.

Lived through one war in my lifetime because of those same imaginary lines, would never want that on anybody, I simply don't view them as "great Ataturks national lines must defend at all costs!" That kind of thinking lead to the war in the first place,
 but way to miss a point.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2014, 02:05:21 pm »
But freely messing with a nation's long-standing established borders from overseas is alright, isn't it Prpavi? Most people would like to live in a world with no imaginary boundaries, yet it is easier said than done.

Also, for the record: I am not pro-war. I won't ever approve of any war anywhere. Thought I should note that as well.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:09:32 pm by Daunt_Flockula »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 06, 2014, 02:15:29 pm »
I have no illusions that mindest will change in my lifetime, doesn't mean I have to accept it though.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 06, 2014, 02:25:44 pm »
I have no illusions that mindest will change in my lifetime, doesn't mean I have to accept it though.

As a matter of fact, I have no hopes it will ever change. And it doesn't mean I have to accept it either. Nevertheless, don't expect anyone to agree to breakdown of their nations into tiny bits -which will not end in peace, but only in further clashes- just because the postmodern warlords of the west like it to happen. I understand your thinking. I approve of your thinking too. But go on and deliver that message to, for example, Israel which ate the Palestinian lands from inside and took it to as far as self-righteous massacre.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 06, 2014, 02:35:05 pm »
But go on and deliver that message to, for example, Israel which ate the Palestinian lands from inside and took it to as far as self-righteous massacre.

Well that would require generations of education and cease in fundamental religious and cultural brainwashing.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 06, 2014, 02:41:31 pm »
+2
Well that would require generations of education and cease in fundamental religious and cultural brainwashing.

Which is what Turkey itself is suffering from at the moment. And curing only an inch of the wound cannot save the patient. That has to be done globally, but can that really be achieved? Seemingly not. Anyway, I don't mean to argue with you about the entire thing. You might think of me as a brainwashed "great leader's follower", but I only mentioned Atatürk's name out of respect. He did exactly what you have just written for Turkey. He gave us that much needed boost for education and drove religious bigotry away. That is being reverted at the moment and nothing good can come out of this current situation.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #254 on: August 06, 2014, 08:20:22 pm »
+1
I've talked shit about Ataturk on these forums before, but that was largely to troll Cicero. That man is the reason Turkey is literally the best muslim majority country to date on every single metric. Morrocco is also pretty cool, but not nearly as large and influential as Turkey. The only problem was he ALSO absorbed a lot of the western racial theory bullcrap along with the good secular ideas, leading to stuff like the mass deportation of armenians to die in desert "gulags".