Author Topic: Time to die brothers! (Khudan,UIF & Anti-UIF)  (Read 8211 times)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
Re: Time to die brothers! (Khudan,UIF & Anti-UIF)
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2014, 07:20:38 pm »
We just want wars, raids, strategy on map and so on, like at the beginning of strat. And we want to be with GO, we almost like extension of eachother, same ts, same ideas, same ppl for many years.
Blood for the Bloodgod!
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2014, 08:02:07 pm »
+1
Blood for the Bloodgod!

I hope you will not lose your armies, as we lost our beautiful full shiny top model super army today  :cry:  Best to wait until this situation with servers will stabilize a bit...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Apocalyps

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2014, 08:23:06 pm »
+2
Nie straciłeś, bitwa się rozpocznie jak tylko 1 osoba wejdzie na serwer. Pozostaje wam czuwać i tyle... Wczoraj miałem identyczną sytuację i te łajzy z Bubastanu straciły 1.5k troopsów i full EQ.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2014, 08:50:23 pm »
+1
  :mad:

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2014, 08:40:44 am »
+2
I remember HRE staying and fighting too, till Eques and Seljuks attacked them from behind after an anti-Druzhina campaign. You have a skewed perception of things cos everyone else has already 'stayed and fought' and been beaten. Also i remember when OdE where the 'only ones who stayed and fought', then OOTQ, Cooperation, then Seljuks... this community has a very fickle and short memory doesnt it xD imagine if even one of those brave factions had helped the others as they got attacked lol.
That was our aim ; we stayed in our lands and wait for UIF attack to make a proper defense to have fun while getting wiped.Instead of nerds that went to NA to just play strategus with 180 ping ; we select to die with EU ping and have fun.We dont have grudge against UIF since we cant after we played with them for 3 years.

Please inform me great strategus leader who the fuck are you ? I played all the fuckin strategus rounds , talked with every faction leader even NA , made battles with any factions or merced for them but for fuck sake tell me who the fuck are you ? What did u accomplished on map ?

Even if chadz gonna give me 100000 shiny troops i am not gonna join your retarded plans ; this was the main point for UIF , u guys are forcing us to make Allies with imbeciles like this guy which we are not gonna do that.
We didn't take Bashi back, even though we had no problems with them and only good times in past.
We never wanted to be part of UIF this round Nebun. You cant take us back while we didnt even ask.

Actually I tried to make a turkish empire which failed ; as u can see 6k kapikulu charged us to get their crushed honor since we wiped them 2x times or more.I can still understand that ; they need to cure their humiliation against us and this is their only chance.

I personally ; lived anyshit in this game ; glory , failure , leadership , commander , duelist , e-peen and as last "losing". So its not a problem since i already left the game again.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 08:45:38 am by Cicero »

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2014, 09:21:20 am »
That was our aim ; we stayed in our lands and wait for UIF attack to make a proper defense to have fun while getting wiped. Instead of nerds that went to NA to just play strategus with 180 ping ; we select to die with EU ping and have fun. We dont have grudge against UIF since we cant after we played with them for 3 years.

Please inform me great strategus leader who the fuck are you ? I played all the fuckin strategus rounds , talked with every faction leader even NA , made battles with any factions or merced for them but for fuck sake tell me who the fuck are you ? What did u accomplished on map ?

Even if chadz gonna give me 100000 shiny troops i am not gonna join your retarded plans ; this was the main point for UIF , u guys are forcing us to make Allies with imbeciles like this guy which we are not gonna do that.We never wanted to be part of UIF this round Nebun. You cant take us back while we didnt even ask.
He is just one of the greatest guys in this community and if you haven't noticed I guess you haven't paid much to what's going on on strat and on the forums :P The question here is who are you? I haven't seen you do much in this round or the last.

If you don't enjoy playing with 180 ping okay then fine but don't play us for wanting to continue to play strat cause as you said we are nerds and that's why we play this game, right?
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2014, 09:40:13 am »
+1
That was our aim ; we stayed in our lands and wait for UIF attack to make a proper defense to have fun while getting wiped.Instead of nerds that went to NA to just play strategus with 180 ping ; we select to die with EU ping and have fun.We dont have grudge against UIF since we cant after we played with them for 3 years.

@Arn: Cicero is a great leader of a terrific faction that managed to single-handedly drive a way smaller faction away from their only 2 fiefs, which were basically undefended. And as a gesture of incredible generosity he offered to take another undefended village, which is not even close to being as strategically important, for them instead.

Other than that, I think they lost a couple thousand goods to us, got owned when they attacked Lunasa with 200 more troops, all of them armed, while Lunasa was unarmed.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Thorondor

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Beleg
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2014, 09:56:25 am »

Actually I tried to make a turkish empire which failed ; as u can see 6k kapikulu charged us to get their crushed honor since we wiped them 2x times or more.I can still understand that ; they need to cure their humiliation against us and this is their only chance.

Are you kidding me or are you simply retarded ? You haven't done anyhing for the past 3 years but talking about your past deeds. I'm leading Kapikulu now and I wasn't even there when you got mawiti, %90 of the kapikulu members don't even know where mawiti is, yet you still trashtalking me with mawiti. I don't give a fuck about mawiti. U think i hate u ? U think i'm trying to get my manhood back by wiping you ? well, you're still that schizophrenic guy i met 3 years ago  :lol:

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2014, 09:57:00 am »

@Arn: Cicero is a great leader of a terrific faction that managed to single-handedly drive a way smaller faction away from their only 2 fiefs, which were basically undefended. And as a gesture of incredible generosity he offered to take another undefended village, which is not even close to being as strategically important, for them instead.

Other than that, I think they lost a couple thousand goods to us, got owned when they attacked Lunasa with 200 more troops, all of them armed, while Lunasa was unarmed.
Oh yea nwm he is a great leader, guess I was wrong :S
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2014, 10:11:31 am »

Ah same story again ; I already revealed the conversation between me and those undefended faction which were only had 2 people and had 2 fiefs ; so instead of them we ruled and made trade.

Your iq is really low that u cant even understand that i dont fuckin need to respect to you retard.

We lost 4k hanun goods which u got from 5000 meters away from hanun ; i am not gonna say that we didnt care but that was not really a big damage to us trust me.

Lunasa battle was at 13:00 or sth like that which we wanted to attack before u reach the home of nerds ( EU players that play at NA ; i am not talking about Americans ) so we failed to get mercs which u even accepted UIF players to win lol. Didnt u leave EU cos of UIF ? But u took UIF players to defeat us haha.

Lunasa was lighty armed just like us btw.

He is just one of the greatest guys in this community and if you haven't noticed I guess you haven't paid much to what's going on on strat and on the forums :P The question here is who are you? I haven't seen you do much in this round or the last.

If you don't enjoy playing with 180 ping okay then fine but don't play us for wanting to continue to play strat cause as you said we are nerds and that's why we play this game, right?
Arn ; he is not greatest guys in this community , well actually there are age districts here and yes for a child who born at 1997 he can be great , true point.

No the reason why we play this game is have fun ; u are having so much fun with 180 ping right ? Tell me more about it.

Omfg ; i didnt miss explaining stuff to imbeciles.

Thats why u guys suck ; thats why we played with UIF for 3 years which i regret nothing about it.

Are you kidding me or are you simply retarded ? You haven't done anyhing for the past 3 years but talking about your past deeds. I'm leading Kapikulu now and I wasn't even there when you got mawiti, %90 of the kapikulu members don't even know where mawiti is, yet you still trashtalking me with mawiti. I don't give a fuck about mawiti. U think i hate u ? U think i'm trying to get my manhood back by wiping you ? well, you're still that schizophrenic guy i met 3 years ago  :lol:
Yes ; the problem that i tried to explain is right here ; the rage.

We wiped u by traveling other side of the world which u are doing same right now and still regret that its not personal lol ; a child can only believe that.

I dıd nothing past 3 years ? Well i did many ; for example wiping kapikulu 2x times ffs get your facts better turkling.
Gurur niye yaptın ki sen ? Ben aleyhine olabilecek bir şey söylemedim.Madem oyuncularının hiç biri bu konuda bilgisi yok adını bile bilmediğim adam bana niye kufur ediyor ? Adamı tanımıyorum bile ama çoktan nefret dolmuş ?
Kendini kandırma canım benim haritanın bi ucundan obur ucuna 6 k ordu getirmek eminim zerre siklemediğini gösteriyor :)

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2014, 10:17:14 am »
+5
Arn you moron, Cicero is old school leader and hero, last hope and the fucking light at the end of shity tunnel for you, so shut up guys - he have right - after years this game is still rocket science for you, and do not enter between kapi and bashi - old crazy kebab story noone understand what happend at the begining 104 years ago hehehe

@Cycek
Cicero_the_Straw_Flame  :P

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2014, 10:41:36 am »
We died with EU ping before it was cool.

And then we raped you every time we showed our faces on the EU border.

I appreciate you're just angry, i sympathise - i cant imagine trading for months and months, putting all my gear and troops into one fief and having Druzhina cap it in one go. I will say one thing for your charity though, despite them being your enemy you were generous enough to give them all your gear, silver and troops - which makes you a better man than me. Your war with Druz lasted 24 hours, the time it takes for a single attack on the map to be fought.

Oh great veteran that's what it says after an attack against an unarmed person begins, cos they get this thing called 'free peasant gear', it's really great you see, the way it works is if you attack an unarmed person they get this free gear. And what do we call someone who was unarmed but then gets free light gear? We call them lightly armed.

The 'Great Strategus Leader' has spoken, if you have any more questions about basic strat mechanics then gimme a shout ;P
We did not put any items to khudan :) The items that we lost was the same items that we got from the fief himself since we killed only 50 and capped flags.This was our aim since we cant trade months and months and loose everything in 1 charge just like you :)

Our armies are up today which made by Harunyahya after i left the game ; 6k heavy equip armies which our members can surely have fun on an open field battles.

As again i got the information from my member which i cant monitor all the time i guess he misunderstood the peasant gear since i cant check from his account and didnt participate the battle imbecile :)

You are so funny like a 8 years old primary school kid who is trying find a wrong thing about the lessons that teacher is trying to teach you.

Check the grammar faults this time maybe u can expand the argument from there.

Let the get that straight ; your butthurt started from nothing against me or seljuks ; so thats why i do not respect you , switch or your faction but u made it personal jihad against me which i can only laugh about it. We can argue for 100 years ; both sides will have true points and we are talking same fuckin thing without information like you think that we lost all of our shit at khudan and same goes for lunasa's lightly armed thingy.

We are talking same shit with different plan and words ; we stayed at EU , acknowledged that we will get wiped sooner or later and have fun while getting wiped which u totally cant understand ; And you guys went to NA after the first charge which totally nonsense for me ; even after 100 years will pass , i am not gonna settle at NA.

Cant even participate EU battles due to real life ; how can i act as an NA ?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 10:49:00 am by Cicero »

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2014, 11:43:36 am »
Ah same story again ; I already revealed the conversation between me and those undefended faction which were only had 2 people and had 2 fiefs ; so instead of them we ruled and made trade.

They did trade as well. With us. Actively. You are merely searching for a reason why you threatened a way smaller faction that did not have any chance of standing up against you. Way to go mate.

Your iq is really low that u cant even understand that i dont fuckin need to respect to you retard.

I do not recall me ever demanding your respect.

We lost 4k hanun goods which u got from 5000 meters away from hanun ; i am not gonna say that we didnt care but that was not really a big damage to us trust me.

Well in this case we would appreciate you sending a couple more traders into our direction :)

Lunasa battle was at 13:00 or sth like that which we wanted to attack before u reach the home of nerds ( EU players that play at NA ; i am not talking about Americans ) so we failed to get mercs which u even accepted UIF players to win lol. Didnt u leave EU cos of UIF ? But u took UIF players to defeat us haha.

Okay, so basically we won only because you are too bad to organise your members? Maybe you should ask your guy who attacked Lunasa about the direction he (Lunasa) was headed. He was actually walking further into EU.
Not the first time one of your guys messed up, right?

Heskey and I came up with the plan of going to NA last strat already, we just didn't get round to it. After Shogunate was wiped by DRZ both of us had nothing tying us to EU anymore.
Yes, UIF does make EU boring, but it was not the main reason why I went to NA. It was the across-the-pond-community that I really like. People are way more relaxed, they don't have as many tryhards etc

And what do you mean, we EVEN accepted UIF players to win?
Before I joined Byzantium I was a Grey. Just because I left does not mean I hate them all and cannot be arsed to talk to them. I do enjoy talking to them, playing cRPG with them, and of course the occasional Hetman-troll.
I also enjoy talking to Druzhina's. They seem a bit more introverted, probably because they are not confident about their English, but they are terrifically nice guys.
So why would I not ask someone I get along with if they want to/can fight in a battle we have?

Now I am not surprised that you lost your battles against us, knowing you would not use all your resources you have at hand.

Lunasa was lighty armed just like us btw.

As Heskey already said, he was literally unarmed. Only peasant gear. Another mess up of your guy? Damn you might wanna see if you can get stamps for everytime one of your members messes up. Who knows, in the end you might get a dishwasher for free or something.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2014, 11:55:08 am »
Oh both of you again went full retard ; u are still talking about the stuff that i already explained.

1) We did not threat anyone ; we asked that we need those fiefs for trade since they are doing nothing.

2) I explained that i can do anything against you since i do not respect you ; i didnt tell that u demand my respect.

3) You dont have any other accomplishment in your humble life dont you ?

4) Yes i lack time to organize my members

5) I didnt say that UIF is full of retards ; they are all evil morons. I am friendly to all of them and have a past more than you ; You dont get your facts clear dude thats why u are retarted.

First u said that because of UIF u went to NA then u changed it that people on NA is so sweet.

I dont really care strategus that much retard so i leave it to members instead of my control. Oh wait didnt u blaming me for being a sultan and giving orders to my members all the time ?

He made a mistake whats the fuckin problem with it ? He is human ; not a natural born moron like you guys :)

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2014, 12:17:06 pm »
Oh both of you again went full retard ; u are still talking about the stuff that i already explained.

1) We did not threat anyone ; we asked that we need those fiefs for trade since they are doing nothing.

Quote from: Cicero
"If you accept my proposition we will support you all the time and come for aid if you need something but if u just leave all the diplomacy and directly say no then we will attack you and take fiefs by force."
Damn, yeah, you are right. This is totally not a threat. My fault.
I don't know how things are handled in your neighbourhood, where I am from this actually is called a threat.
If you need help, here is the definition of 'threat':
a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

2) I explained that i can do anything against you since i do not respect you ; i didnt tell that u demand my respect.

Then you might wanna try and express yourself more clearly.

3) You dont have any other accomplishment in your humble life dont you ?

You will be surprised. I have a life, and I like it quite a lot. And yes, I am on about an actual life away from the computer.

4) Yes i lack time to organize my members

Fair enough, but don't try to put all the blame on this alone :)

5) I didnt say that UIF is full of retards ; they are all evil morons. I am friendly to all of them and have a past more than you ; You dont get your facts clear dude thats why u are retarted.

Did I ever say you hated UIF?
I took your accusations of 'even accepting UIF into our roster' as an implication that we are are holding a grudge against them, yet still accepting them into our roster just to have the upper hand in a battle.
I was merely explaining that I like them, thus I asked them to fight in our battle.

First u said that because of UIF u went to NA then u changed it that people on NA is so sweet.

Of course UIF is partially the reason. Because EU strat is boring. But I never blamed them for what they are doing.
I always said it is not their fault, neither is it Anti-UIF's fault. It is just one big mess up.
I have probably fought more NA battles than EU ones. So yes, I can say that the NA community is great. If I would not like them, why going to NA then? Trying to twist my words around won't wrong my point.

I dont really care strategus that much retard so i leave it to members instead of my control. Oh wait didnt u blaming me for being a sultan and giving orders to my members all the time ?

He made a mistake whats the fuckin problem with it ? He is human ; not a natural born moron like you guys :)

I said that your guys don't listen to your orders. Just doing their own thing, then you are surprised to meet some kind of resistance of other parties because one of your guys messed up.
And of course, everybody does mistakes. But whenever something happens that involves Seljuks, one of your guys seemed to have made one, or more than one really.
By the way, a moron, by definition, is a person of somewhat low intellect, thus is very likely to make mistakes. So you kind of contradicted yourself there.