Author Topic: Time to die brothers! (Khudan,UIF & Anti-UIF)  (Read 7707 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: Time to die brothers! (Khudan,UIF & Anti-UIF)
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2014, 07:08:09 pm »
+1
Arn, just look at anti UIF and AI roster - recently Seljuks are largest group of high activity and efficiency. The core of your forces. Help them.

Harpag - let it go, EU strat has been over for a long time - hope you enjoyed it
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2014, 07:44:47 pm »
Thanks for funny name for new alt. Fuk_Yoo sounds cool  8-)

We are one team that fills one roster - go to hell for heaven's sake!

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2014, 07:57:01 pm »
always have at list one prick, who basically stimulate desire to wipe this clan, for Kalmars its Arn, for fallen it was Tears i think, for templars Casimir? if i remember right, FCC - kesh, Mers - Gigner. There is always some shit head on forum or in game chat

Druzhina - Nebun

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2014, 09:35:31 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2014, 09:45:53 pm »
+1
Druzhina - Nebun

(click to show/hide)

yes i'm a horrible person, insulting ppl in game chat and on forum every day because they are my enemies and not doing what i want from them :) And after all this shit, i come to their TS and asking them to be my friends and trade or ally with DRZ to be best buddies. And then if they don't do what to do that - i throw more shit at them, but then the next day i come to their TS make to become friends again. And then if they don't want...

Please somebody stop evil me :((
when UIF looks at you

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2014, 10:17:23 pm »
yes i'm a horrible person, insulting ppl in game chat and on forum every day because they are my enemies and not doing what i want from them :) And after all this shit, i come to their TS and asking them to be my friends and trade or ally with DRZ to be best buddies. And then if they don't do what to do that - i throw more shit at them, but then the next day i come to their TS make to become friends again. And then if they don't want...

Shame on you! You should work on becoming a better person, until then uninstall your computer and hide in a dark room.

:D
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2014, 10:28:51 pm »
ah... as always
(click to show/hide)
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2014, 10:43:38 pm »
(click to show/hide)
What shall i do ? We got attacked by 4x 2k shinny troops.

We accomplished our task ; played to have a proper defense now we do so we will fight and get wiped.

Kinngrimm left after he failed to take a castle so its not kinngriming but i like the word.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2014, 10:46:24 pm »
Okay, I guess I have to talk slower for you, but I will give it one more try, wish me luck guys.

I expected nothing since its none of your business.

It becomes our business if our allies are in some way harmed.

We were trading with Keyboard Warriors ; did they declare war on you after u attacked our caravan which headed for Keyboard warriors ?

KbW = Big faction. Many fiefs. Much gear.
Foxes = Small faction. 2 villages. Basically undefended.

Also again: We are allied with Foxes. We help our allies if any kind of harm is coming their way.
I honestly don't know how I can make that any more obvious. Sorry.

The thing is we stayed at Nelag - Hanun - Ada kulun for at least 1 month ; didnt even see 1 caravan out of foxes fiefs so tell me more about how did u trade ; air cargo ? UPS ? DHL ?

That's great, I hope you had nice campfires with marshmallows and shit.
I assume it was one of your guys keeping an eye on the fiefs? Because we definitely got goods from them. Use a motion detector instead of your members next time. Will probably work better.
If it helps: We did not run through your territory.

For fuck sake  ; foxes were part of kinngrimm's alliance which we were part of it and after he GTX from the game foxes joined New North Block so who the fuck is allied with them ?

Being allies does not mean being in the same faction or part of the same "block". Neither does it mean that we have control over what they are doing. We just step in to help whenever harm of any kind is coming their way. Because as previously mentioned: This is what allies are there for.

Again i cant figure out ; foxes said that "Alright, I know you are nice guys and will stick to your word :) I will make one last trade at Shulus since I was heading there anyway then we will head to Shapeshte."

so whats ur fucking problem ?  I am trying to understand your point but ffs its none of your business ; we settled everything.They didnt say anything against us as PM or Forum.

Okay, I will try to find an analogy that is easy to understand for you.
Big man talks to little kid and says "Give me your popsicle. But because I am so generous I will give you this popsicle that I found in the trash. And if anybody tries to take this lollipop from you, I will beat him to pulp.
However, if you refuse to give me your popsicle, I will beat YOU to pulp."

So far so good. Now here are different options for the kid. But in the end you will realise, there really is only one option for it to choose:
  • Option A: Little kid refuses to give big man the popsicle. -> Big man kills little kid and takes the popsicle
  • Option B: Little kid says "Okay, have my popsicle, but fuck you!" -> Big man takes popsicle but holds a grudge against little kid because it insulted big man, thus little kid not only lost its popsicle, but also has an enemy to be afraid of.
  • Option C: Little kid says "Okay, have my popsicle but I will tell my parents!" and tells his parents afterwards. -> Big man takes popsicle but holds a grudge against little kid because it let other people know about what happened. Little kid not only lost its popsicle, but also has an enemy to be afraid of.
  • Option D: Little kid says "Okay, have my popsicle, and thank you for that nice lollipop!" -> Big man is happy to have the popsicle and that little kid is grateful. Big man helps beating anyone trying to take the lollipop. Little kid secretly is uncontent about what happened, but at least does not have to fear big man again.

(This example is only about the little kid not being able to stand up to the big man, because he is way stronger. Ignore any age, maturity etc issues.)

Now you definitely cannot say the kid did have multiple options. It's own survival and safety is it's main concern. And the only option that ensured both survival and not living next door to big man who is likely to kill it the next day is Option D.

And please don't try to tell me that you would have been equally satisfied with the result if Foxes would have chosen Option B or Option C.

I hope this makes a little bit of sense to you. Because if not I have no idea how to explain it even more obvious to you.

Running out of ideas how to explain this so bother or not to reply, cause I am dry on ways of explanation.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2014, 10:48:03 pm »

You also make cool stories! :D Good that I don't play this game  8-)

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2014, 11:12:55 pm »
What shall i do ? We got attacked by 4x 2k shinny troops.

We accomplished our task ; played to have a proper defense now we do so we will fight and get wiped.

Kinngrimm left after he failed to take a castle so its not kinngriming but i like the word.
well choose are you out of all this shit or you aren't
if you are - why you are typing all this?
so you are probably not completely out... so do not say that you are and thats it :wink:

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2014, 11:16:28 pm »
You also make cool stories! :D Good that I don't play this game  8-)

but i will never have so many interesting faces as u are :) u could become my teacher
when UIF looks at you

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2014, 08:59:00 am »
He is trying to talk slower on forum ; gratz u went full retard again.

I apologise from the community to get switch serious and try to explain ; maybe heskey got some sort of skills to talk but you switch ; you are really a retard.

tl;dr sg;amk

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2014, 04:29:13 pm »
OP mentioned that the old fucking anti-UIF were cowards for fucking leaving the rest of you fucks. I wanted to fucking remind people in general who fucking fought who this strat, and who fucking abandoned who. Not Seljuks fucking fault that they joined part-way through as part of Kinn-fucking-grimm's gang of northern fuckfaces but it didnt stop you guys being part of his fucking schemes and being fuck-all help to any other anti-UIF fuckers.

Some words are overused
I did not mention you fucking kalmars as those who fucking migrate to the fucking na for fucks sake.
I was talking about fucking cooperation and fucking balde since you are already fucking inactive...

I seriously don't have an idea why you and arn are defending Kalmarunion and stuff you did in the past, I am not talking about you. This thread is about remaining anti-uif not old farts who yolo charged and GTX'ed centuries ago.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2014, 04:36:35 pm »
I did not mention you fucking kalmars as those who fucking migrate to the fucking na for fucks sake.
I was talking about fucking cooperation and fucking balde since you are already fucking inactive...

I seriously don't have an idea why you and arn are defending Kalmarunion and stuff you did in the past, I am not talking about you. This thread is about remaining anti-uif not old farts who yolo charged and GTX'ed centuries ago.
Well cooperation yolo charged aswell,  get your facts straigt
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014