Author Topic: Time to die brothers! (Khudan,UIF & Anti-UIF)  (Read 7706 times)

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
Re: Time to die brothers! (Khudan,UIF & Anti-UIF)
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2014, 01:59:13 pm »
+6
we might as well come for u :) who knows

We expect nothing less Nebun, ruin NA aswell and be done with it :)

Funny to see the difference between NA and EU in the post from Algarn, in NA the two largest Clans in terms of fiefs/silver/market are fighting each other, in EU well its more like this.....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The result of that is UIF Soldiers doing this:

Instead of this:

And now the UIF realizes they are "playing" alone:

....and starts to look at all the fun in NA....:

Congratz UIF - you have won!! No question about it

I also love being able to say

Have fun playing with yourselfs until the end of strat in december Nebun

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2014, 02:12:02 pm »
I remember HRE staying and fighting too, till Eques and Seljuks attacked them from behind after an anti-Druzhina campaign. You have a skewed perception of things cos everyone else has already 'stayed and fought' and been beaten. Also i remember when OdE where the 'only ones who stayed and fought', then OOTQ, Cooperation, then Seljuks... this community has a very fickle and short memory doesnt it xD imagine if even one of those brave factions had helped the others as they got attacked lol.

Honestly, i cant remember how many times me and Granny said 'anyone who doesnt help us now, dont be surprised when you're fighting the whole UIF alone later'. Since then we've seen OdE QQing about no help from us later (at the time they were the brave ones who stayed - capped in one attack), then OOTQ (they were suddenly the brave ones, didnt help OdE much though), then Seljuks (this time these guys are the brave ones, didnt help the others much, capped in one attack). It's not rocket science, this is the ending they choose when they refused to help us before. We made that abundantly clear. I didnt include Cooperation cos they didnt QQ about it.

UIF and everyone looking will say these people did a better job, but in reality they spend months of trading and doing nothing and got capped in the first attack. This is precisely what the rest of us said we couldnt be bothered to do, and why we attacked UIF early, we weren't investing months of trade simulator into being flag capped and losing everything in one attack. When i see what happened to every faction who sat and waited and stockpiled for months, i'm glad we made that decision.

Long post short, we made it clear that we werent gonna stay and fight for someone else's entertainment, if you stay and sink months into this game just for one siege you are giving UIF what it wants... for one siege. Hope you have a good summer Harun! I mean that non-ironically.

I don't care what you told them in the beginning, all I ever see is endless bitching from some side and it's not even fun to read.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2014, 02:16:58 pm »
+1
I don't care what you told them in the beginning, all I ever see is endless bitching from some side and it's not even fun to read.

Life is full off choices......

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2014, 03:23:55 pm »
+1
Have fun playing with yourselfs until the end of strat in december Nebun

Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Harry.
Harry who?
Harry up, it’s hot out here!  :P

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2014, 03:43:40 pm »
Kalmars and Byzantium - most retarded strat factions ever  :mrgreen:  Thanks to Grandmom and Corsair - best commanders ever hehehe... I doubt you would ever regain the trust of your people. All the effort and enthusiasm into the trash when it gets nonsense. We loyally warned you from the very beginning but as usual no one listened... eh

BTW:

Just now I discovered incredibly amazing awesome series :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZTdiPGcTiI

For me better than game of thrones  :shock:

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2014, 04:12:25 pm »
+5
Kalmars and Byzantium - most retarded strat factions ever  :mrgreen:  Thanks to Grandmom and Corsair - best commanders ever hehehe... I doubt you would ever regain the trust of your people. All the effort and enthusiasm into the trash when it gets nonsense. We loyally warned you from the very beginning but as usual no one listened... eh

We are not the ones sitting alone in a dumpster Harpag - its you, we loyally warned you that this was exactly what was gonna happen if you and nebun kept holding each others dicks - but you just couldnt let go - did you listen? Nope, hope this strat was a fun experience for you Harpag  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2014, 04:31:49 pm »
+5
so many images Grandmom
well i think u made a good try
if kinggrimm wouldn't play at all maybe north clans would unite with u from the start too :) and you would do better

Despite your actions on strat, most big clans fighting against us always have at list one prick, who basically stimulate desire to wipe this clan, for Kalmars its Arn, for fallen it was Tears i think, for templars Casimir? if i remember right, FCC - kesh, Mers - Gigner. There is always some shit head on forum or in game chat who constantly insults our side, clan, or whole nation.
Nobody wants to fight on NA, but some players on your side did great job for us to want to follow EU players to NA and also burned all bridges for us to ever unite with this factions in future.
I think if this will happen and we despite ping decide to go to NA, we would only got for EU clans, unless NA clans decide to fight us. So basically NA can keep having their fun as they did before.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2014, 04:47:14 pm »
+2
We are not the ones sitting alone in a dumpster Harpag - its you, we loyally warned you that this was exactly what was gonna happen if you and nebun kept holding each others dicks - but you just couldnt let go - did you listen? Nope, hope this strat was a fun experience for you Harpag  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

u've made a lot of dumb choices and blaming our side :( we pulled our punches this round, when u sent 25k against us we didn't ask for any help from allies but unlike you we didn't make mistake buying shit equip for 25 k troops, instead we made 6-7k of heavy equip and raped u in every battle with this armies which killed ur morale and u went crying on forum
and instead of learning from this errors you decide to find excuses in everything else

and u wanted us to drop our reliable, good and dedicated allies for you or your allies who can rage quit after lost battle or betray u or shit post on forum and blame others for own mistakes :))) i doubt that will happen
when UIF looks at you

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2014, 05:16:19 pm »
+3

and u wanted us to drop our reliable, good and dedicated allies for you or your allies who can rage quit after lost battle or betray u or shit post on forum and blame others for own mistakes :))) i doubt that will happen

......and now you are having fun?

I have great respect for your organisation nebun, dont get me wrong - and UIF is the best Alliance on the map, better organised, largest Clans, good commanders and good fighters. Like I have said Before, despite what sometimes has been written here in these forums, I like the UIF, alot of nice members, I liked working together with Harpag and Hetman last strat and so on. But where is the will to have good wars?

Early on, we saw where this strat would lead if you stayed together. We tried to tell Go that the west block consisted of people not working together, new Clans, inactive Clans, internal wars - this time there would be no block to stand against you. UIF made very clear they wouldnt splitt up for the sake of the game, and me and many others tried our best to get the antiuif to work together but we failed.

You won strat, if winning strat was all you went for then congratz.

And for the Yolo charge we made with 25k - we didnt have enough gold to equip 6-7 armies of good gear. Half of those troops were mercs and they didnt even have gold for upkeep, it was either charge or die cause lack of gold - we managed to get them the last 50k gold to Emirin so their troops wouldnt die on the way to the desert. Meanwhile your organisation was sending Caravans of 10k goods around. 

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 05:30:24 pm by GRANDMOM »

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2014, 05:22:12 pm »
+5
Druzhina attacked us long before we actually attacked them. After we had exhausted most of our resources against the Shogunate, they bravely attacked our fiefs. It got a lot harder to do decent economy when 70% of the map was controlled by UIF and the rest by northern alliance which gave us no room to do big scale trading. Still our gear wasn't much worse than the Druzhina gear either, we had like 3 points less in armor and somewhat inferior bows, but that's about it. When we attacked you, we were rushed into action by our allies, it wasn't our choice. We weren't fully prepared at the time, but we were forced to help them out. Still it was mostly the rosters that let us down, not the gear and not the tactics. After that we lost most of our gear when a member decided to switch sides and give our gear to the UIF.

Our first target was the Greys who decided mostly to sit inside their fiefs and let the Druzhinas handle us and our few allies. As we've stated we weren't expecting to win at any point, just by looking at the numbers you know that UIF will win when they have the three biggest active strategus clans on one side. We failed at what we tried to achieve though and we didn't do stuff perfectly either. Still I think calling us quitters is a bit harsh, when we are probably the faction with second most battles in this strat even though we consist of about 5-10 active players.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2014, 05:40:36 pm »
+3

I think if this will happen and we despite ping decide to go to NA, we would only got for EU clans, unless NA clans decide to fight us. So basically NA can keep having their fun as they did before.

You coming here taking out only EU Clans manouvering around every NA clan  would be like something like this:

You dont Think you would make an impact?

Tell me if you decide to go here and i would gladly take all our troops back to EU so you can fight them in empty rosters instead, so we could spare the Muricans of UIF presence in NA. I dont want to drag you here to destroy the game for this side also. Line up your armies at the border and give me a call.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2014, 06:48:17 pm »
EU strat is only enough for 2 blocks. If there would be at list 500 ppl playing strat then it could be enough for 5 blocks.

We did out best not to take anymore allies, drz wanted for byz to be on enemy side from start too, not because we dislike Great General Corsair :)) but because drz, go and kapi can fill one roster, well right now we can't even fill one roster, 6-10 pleayers are outsiders all the time. Holidays and all.

We didn't take Bashi back, even though we had no problems with them and only good times in past. We didn't take ODE or agreed on anything with Corp or other factions. Just so there is only us having one roster.

Most cunning leader of drz Vovka didn't play this round :)

And when u came with 25k we got worried, and thought of at list 2-3 different plans u could have to really make our life difficult. But either u give up on those plans with your siege armies, or it was too difficult to coordinate so many players on the map, for some reason nothing happened.
This is ur first big operation and a lot can be learned from it.
And whatever everyone saying i think attack at the start was good idea, but maybe should have been done a bit differently or kept to one target or more as skirmish, would depend on situation.
And u did very good on Byzantium. Good strategy while everyone running around trading, u blocked fief owners far from their villages with armies and equip making them useless.

Strat win doesn't give anything to anyone. Do you see any DRZs screaming on any forums how happy they are at the end of every strat?
We just want wars, raids, strategy on map and so on, like at the beginning of strat. And we want to be with GO, we almost like extension of eachother, same ts, same ideas, same ppl for many years.

As for map, we don't need anything except desert. All fiefs north we take and leave empty now or later.

If u tired and bored then don't play, we will find something to do. Or u can learn and improve and play for fun. And most important - train morale!
when UIF looks at you

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2014, 07:07:10 pm »
+5
EU strat is only enough for 2 blocks. - I agree, both you and Go would have had plenty of vassals from all the smaller Clans if you had decided to break your Alliance to have fun. This was what we talked to Go about - not you splitting up and EU having 3 blocks. With you and Go leading a block each - strat would have been very interessting

And when u came with 25k we got worried, and thought of at list 2-3 different plans u could have to really make our life difficult. But either u give up on those plans with your siege armies, or it was too difficult to coordinate so many players on the map, for some reason nothing happened.  - to many different Clans involved, I didnt even know half of the guys going into the desert, some stayed and did nothing, some attacked useless stuff, alot wasnt online when it mattered and so on. This was a forced push, not a planned one like Wolves versus Mercs last strat or Kalmar versus Reindi castle.

This is ur first big operation and a lot can be learned from it. - Nope, it wasnt, the least planned and the worst executed one - yes, the first nope

And whatever everyone saying i think attack at the start was good idea, but maybe should have been done a bit differently or kept to one target or more as skirmish, would depend on situation. - Agreed we should have perhaps acted differently, apparently we shouldnt have had attacked Byzantium for starters - but who knew they werent with UIF?

And u did very good on Byzantium. Good strategy while everyone running around trading, u blocked fief owners far from their villages with armies and equip making them useless. - Planned and executed in a good way

Strat win doesn't give anything to anyone. Do you see any DRZs screaming on any forums how happy they are at the end of every strat?
We just want wars, raids, strategy on map and so on, like at the beginning of strat. And we want to be with GO, we almost like extension of eachother, same ts, same ideas, same ppl for many years. - Im sorry Nebun, but those two Points cant be combined - and therefor EU strat is at its current status - dead

If u tired and bored then don't play, we will find something to do. Or u can learn and improve and play for fun. And most important - train morale! - I tried to get morale up for 3 months Before strat even started, tried to get people to unite, tried to keep high morale - here we failed - yes

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2014, 07:09:42 pm »
+1
EU strat is only enough for 2 blocks. If there would be at list 500 ppl playing strat then it could be enough for 5 blocks.

I don't think that's true, although I do understand what you mean. But if we had five blocks on EU, the rosters wouldn't consist of players only on your block, but the other three blocks as well. This would also benefit the smaller clans who would be able to get roster support. That would allow the other blocks to fight some battles for block A, other battles for block B without making enemies of either of them. That's how I think it is on the NA side, but I'm not really familiar with their politics.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2014, 07:46:42 pm »
only in dreams, if u roster for an enemy - u become enemy :) and its easy to find out how fight against u even if they use pseudonyms. Like part of byz played against us :) under same pseudos

anyway, this is what we have, if its the end then so be it :)

PS for drz its not an option to unite with clans that we had so much shit with ))
when UIF looks at you